Post your thoughts on Ukraine

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post your thoughts on Ukraine

Post by Vegascook »

I'm considering a summer trip to Ukraine after I finish my BA in Special Education. I'm currently working as a cook in Las Vegas and have dated several Russian and Ukrainian women who moved to the area. I seem to get along well with women from Eastern Europe better than American women. Many of these women suggested that I consider traveling to Ukraine or Russia. Is this a good approach for finding more dating options within my preferences (attractive, educated, and interested in marriage)? I'm a 37 year old white male, never married and without children. Within the next 3 to 5 years I would like to settle down and start a family and I'm completely frustrated with the Las Vegas dating scene which offers a relatively small percentage of women interested in a decent man. For every woman in this city I would consider dating there is a significant number of competitors which makes the dating experience frustrating. I might be able to get the federal government to pay for my trip if I get accepted into a summer volunteer program for teachers and the Peace Corps is also another long-term option for me. At the moment I'm stuck in this city until I'm able to sell my home so the Peace Corps might be an option 5 years from now. Does anybody have advice, suggestions, or thoughts on the best approach for my first trip over there?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

I visited the Ukraine twice last year. My first trip was to Kiev, in February. Unfortunately, I couldn't check out the women very well, because everyone was covered up in heavy winter clothing. The second trip was to Odessa, in April. This time I was able to see the women better, but I honestly wasn't that impressed. You might have better luck if you're going there for an extended time period. Also, Ladislav told me that the pickings might be better in Eastern Ukraine. But in any case, it is a beautiful country and I think you've got a great opportunity here, even if you don't find your dream girl.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 4th, 2020, 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vegascook
Freshman Poster

Post by Vegascook »

Thanks for responding back to my post. Sorry I wasn't able to say thanks earlier but work has been hectic. I'm Probably going to end up spending an entire summer in Ukraine when I go. Both Kiev and Odessa are my top choices for cities to visit. After I get more familiar with the country I would consider visiting some of the other major cities.