Video: Escape the Rat Race

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Video: Escape the Rat Race

Post by kangarunner »

(People in Phillipines vs people in America) 2:02

(Division between others) 8:35 - Over here I don't have to be a Democrat, I don't have to be a Republican, I don't have to be black, I don't have to be white, I don't have to be a Christian, I don't have to be a Muslim.

(Freedom in the Philippines) 8:48 - I'm as free as I've ever been in my life.

(Soulless Consumerism) 13:15 - It's all about the outside. Look at me. Look how much I got. Look at my new car....

(Being Locked In to the System) 14:00 - When you buy a house, you're locked in for 30 years. And you're also locked in to that miserable job that you hate going to pay for the house. And then you may be locked into a miserable marriage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Escape the Rat Race

Post by jamesbond »

kangarunner wrote:
April 16th, 2022, 1:38 pm

(People in Phillipines vs people in America) 2:02

(Division between others) 8:35 - Over here I don't have to be a Democrat, I don't have to be a Republican, I don't have to be black, I don't have to be white, I don't have to be a Christian, I don't have to be a Muslim.

(Freedom in the Philippines) 8:48 - I'm as free as I've ever been in my life.

(Soulless Consumerism) 13:15 - It's all about the outside. Look at me. Look how much I got. Look at my new car....

(Being Locked In to the System) 14:00 - When you buy a house, you're locked in for 30 years. And you're also locked in to that miserable job that you hate going to pay for the house. And then you may be locked into a miserable marriage.

Excellent I especially liked, "When you buy a house, you're locked in for 30 years. And you're also locked in to that miserable job that you hate going to pay for the house. And then you may be locked into a miserable marriage."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."