Freedom to Colombia

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Freedom to Colombia

Post by kangarunner »

I've been back in the US for over 10 months and can tell everyone here that the majority of this country is a miserable existence. Unless you have some sort of power in America or you love what you do for a living or you have a lot of high quality friends (unlikely for many people), the majority of Americans are on an endless misery treadmill that leads to death.

All of us growing up in America were lied to. The school teachers lied to us. Our parents lied to us because they didn't know any better. Everyone lied to us. The only friends I had who helped me were the people who told me THE HARSH TRUTH. Anyone who doesn't say the truth about life is not your friend.

I think the majority of people in America are robots. At least that's what I see.

There's a spiritual void in this country. Tons of Christian churches but the Christians are not real Christians at all. They're fake and artificial.

The healthcare system is f***ed up.

Another thing is that it seems as if everyone in this country is out to screw over everyone else. If you're a man, then you're in direct competition with every other man.

Everything is overpriced. EVERYTHING. Even when you think you're making enough money to be comfortable, the system figures out a way to screw you over. You can never be truly free in America because of the high costs.

The culture is f***ed up with woke, 100+ gender pronouns, trans this, trans that, what is a woman, what is a man, women have more power than men, and because of this men feel emasculated in society. It's all gone to shit.

The "American Dream" is a big marketing scam. It starts out as a "Dream" and ends with "You're Fukked".

I now despise Americans at this point in my life and I never talk to them or associate with them when I go abroad.

I was in Las Vegas and did enjoy it there. But other than the Strip which is fun, the locals in Vegas stay in their cliques.

Finally now on Jan 14, I will get on a plane out of this black hole and finally experience real freedom.

I will post photos here when I get to Colombia....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Freedom to Colombia

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I am looking forward to your trip photos.
I agree with everything you said. America is totally f*cked up. Too bad most Americans are brainwashed to think America is a perfect country in the world. Ethnic minorities are no better here in America. I am Korean American but all the Americanized Koreans around me act like soulless automatons who is following some kind of a script written by American society. Asians are not supposed to do that.. do this.. asians should act like this in America.. etc. My country South Korea is no better. It has been heavily Americanized and basically a "forward military base" of America. There are over 30,000 American soldiers station in South Korea. South Koreans basically look up to America. It's no better there.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

America is soulless. Fortunetly, I live close to Mexico where there is still some life.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Yeah what he said.

Jokes aside it seems like everything is a veneer. Whether it is money, food, or people. A white washed sepulcher if you will. I like Colombia a lot and as soon as I get to a sustainable point with my businesses (2500 to 3000 a month) or get a remote job I plan to jump ship. I was commenting on this to my room mates that eggs in Colombia cost 75 cents to a buck, whereas where I live it is 5 something. Why the hell am I staying here? My part of the country has treated me well and provided a source of income and some wealth, but once my side income takes over or find a side income I need to high tail out of here and go to Bogota. Even the house parties screamed soul, whereas most the bars near me are sterile and except for friends whole little meaning. Bogota feels like my spiritual and eventual home. The only thing I would not due is incorporate my person or businesses there, but for residency is perfect.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I made my first video being back here in Colombia. I've been here in Medellin almost 2 weeks now and every single f***ing day has been good here. Weather is sunny and cool. The social culture here is relaxed and easy going. I want to travel around Colombia to smaller towns / mountain towns and also check out Isla de Providencia. The women here are very good looking and don't have bad attitudes or carry the "bitch shield" that American women have. Everyone I've heard from says that there's a good chance of getting robbed, but it feels safe here as long as you don't go to a bad area.

[/mention]

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

kangarunner wrote:
January 29th, 2023, 1:10 am
I made my first video being back here in Colombia. I've been here in Medellin almost 2 weeks now and every single f***ing day has been good here. Weather is sunny and cool. The social culture here is relaxed and easy going. I want to travel around Colombia to smaller towns / mountain towns and also check out Isla de Providencia. The women here are very good looking and don't have bad attitudes or carry the "bitch shield" that American women have. Everyone I've heard from says that there's a good chance of getting robbed, but it feels safe here as long as you don't go to a bad area.

[/mention]
Wish I knew of a place I could feel at home like that. Trying to make anything work here in the West is hard as hell.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. @kangarunner is in Medellin now and while filming himself a cute girl walked by and said hi to him, even though she was with her boyfriend. That would never happen in America. The girls look so friendly and approachable, and sexy and curvy too! It must be a cold approach paradise! Totally different than America.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/E4HEdlg8934
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 7:50 pm
Wow check this out. @kangarunner is in Medellin now and while filming himself a cute girl walked by and said hi to him, even though she was with her boyfriend. That would never happen in America. The girls look so friendly and approachable, and sexy and curvy too! It must be a cold approach paradise! Totally different than America.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/E4HEdlg8934
I think he is standing in front of one of the entrances of El Tesoro, one or the two better malls (the other being Unicentro) in Medellin. A very popular destination for foreign tourist, the equivalent of Greenbelt in Manila.

Yep, a girl with her boyfriend said "hola", which is probably something that doesn't happen often in the Anglo world. When I moved to the UK in 1998, one of the first thing I realised is how little significance Britons, especially the younger ones, give to the ritual of greeting. In Italy, two people who just barely know each other crossing each other on the street, or in a venue, will always greet each other, perhaps exchange some random chit-chat, before parting ways. In the UK I have seen people actively trying to avoid people they know, even colleagues or friends, to spare themselves the hassle of a simple "hi there".

Based on the places I have visited, including China and South East Asian countries like Singapore, I think US/UK are the exception, not the rule. Colombia, the Philippines, even Italy...they're all cultures that give respect to the essential act of courtesy that is a simple greeting.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

"I am free."

Estoy libre.
Je suis libre.
Eu estou livre.
Ich bin frei.
Sono libero.
είμαι ελεύθερος
Liber sum
tôi rảnh
ฉันว่าง
he utu ahau
私は暇だ

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

When I'm in the taxis the drivers are usually playing some good Latin music.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

kangarunner wrote:
January 29th, 2023, 1:10 am

[/mention]
@kangarunner
This is pretty cool, thanks for posting this stuff. I looked into Latin American countries on the Caribbean coastline (and Brazil) but decided they weren't for me personally (largely because of live-board issues involving boats I'd be dealing with specifically, vs just travelling wherever you want inland like you're doing), so this is fun to see it from someone else who decided to go there and did like it. :)

Isla de Providencia looks amazing.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 5th, 2023, 10:59 pm
Isla de Providencia looks amazing.
I will post photos of my trip there...

I got about 2 more months...then I gotta leave. Probably going to Chile to see that giant hand in the Atacama desert. Then I think I can re-enter Colombia for another 3 months. But I will have to ask a visa agency if that is possible. All the better time than to spend in HELL or as it's also known as the United States of FUkK ME, RAPE ME, MINDFUCK ME (all at the same time).

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Andrew's walking tour today in Medellin. The people look laid back and chill and not stuck up and the prices of food looks very cheap. The people dont look like they have a cold wall around them. At 7:30 a group of people eating even wave and cheer at him as though he were a sports team that they were rooting for. Lol. Wow that would never happen in Taiwan or America. Lol

To subscribe to Andrew's channel:

https://www.youtube.com/@getfree
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I really love the vibe and the people in your video. It's a big contrast to the cold, isolated, and soul sucking vibe back in the U.S.
Even Hispanic people in the U.S have their human spirit sucked out and repressed. I have couple of Latino friends living in Spanish town next to Korean town and all of them told me they want to go back to their own country when they save enough money and retire. America is a cold vacuum pit of misery for them. They miss the food and the warm social atmosphere.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@kangarunner
Great videos so far. :)
Which do you like better, Colombia or Vietnam? (Or others if you liked Thailand or wherever better?)

What about Panama vs Colombia, or vs any of the above?
(I was interested in Panama too because it's pretty cool and also a lot of times a haven vs hurricanes, but damn... Colón on the Caribbean side, LOL... Well, nevermind my impression on that place. :mrgreen: You tell us if you had any impressions. :lol: )

I personally love Japan, but I love Vietnam the most as a nation, but also the Cantonese I know in Caribbean islands even more.

I would like to do something like this sometime too (making videos of the places I've been, and will go to again in future once I'm done helping out half my f-ing family who are all dying, sigh).

Any videos will be on the "conservative" side in my case. (Even if I'm a womanizer with a drinking problem, I don't want to do anything that would mislead anyone into thinking I was trying to lure "sexpats" into the nations I love the most)...

But I liked watching those street scenes and getting a sense of the vibe there.
I also hope I'll be able to make videos like these while cruising (though I'd guess there's probably tons of other people who probably already have done that... )
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/