Contrast Between NYC, Phoenix vs Buenos Aires and Novosibirsk

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
timfellow
Freshman Poster

Contrast Between NYC, Phoenix vs Buenos Aires and Novosibirsk

Post by timfellow »

I watched some videos on YouTube of night life in these places and one thing was obvious. The people in Argentina are much happier than those in NYC and so are the folks in Siberia. I went to Siberia in 2015 and loved it. For 5 months I walked there and met my wife there. Now I am in the states and wish to leave again to the far East of Siberia again. Check out YouTube videos of 4K Night life walks in each of these places. One thing that stood out to me in Buenos Aires and Novosibirsk, the people were much more relaxed, natural, and friendly. Many women in Buenos Aires waved and interacted with the camera making faces, or whatever in a fun way. Of the people in NYC, only a few of the black dudes would interact with the camera. Shows who is real in each culture. The black guys in America, the women and men in both Siberia and Buenos Aires were natural and themselves. If you were to take a camera to these places, you would likely be welcomed by those I mentioned and would remain a ghost to the others. As usual, society is bass ackwards from the truth. The women and men in Phx were dull, as were the men and women in NYC, except black guys.