America the pig stye.

What's your story? Discussions your reasons for going abroad.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

America the pig stye.

Post by MrPeabody »

I like to walk because it relaxes me and it is good exercise. I walk everywhere. But recently, my right heal has been inflamed and is starting to hurt. So I decided to take the bus. I went to the bus stop and there were these three fat homeless people sitting in the bench and just hanging out. When the bus came by, it just kept going by and wouldn’t stop for me. The public transportation here is full of derelicts and fairly useless for average people. I’m just holding on until I get things organized and can get to a more human friendly country.

Do you have your own pig stye story? Post it here.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: America the pig stye.

Post by kangarunner »

Being "average" in America sucks ass.

That's why people at a higher socioeconomic level want to build separate enclaves that keep the savages out. When you go lower down the totem pole, there's more trash.

I hate being in America unless it's a nice, clean small town. Maybe a smaller town in Nevada or Utah would be good for me.

Cities in america are pig styes. You've got higher income people that hold professional positions and businesses. They're profiting off the system, and they stay in their private clubs.

Basically, America is only good if you're in the top 20%-30%.

Money buys security and separation from others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.