UK Female Sex Tourists Spreading HIV

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

One more reason not to date UK women.

http://www.hyperaktiv.co.uk/recent-surg ... y-experts/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Can things get any worse?
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Shove some dynamite down their fat dirty pussies and make them explode!

Seriously..... This is gross! Why would foreign men even find these Anglo women attractive?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Bao3niang wrote:Shove some dynamite down their fat dirty pussies and make them explode! Seriously..... This is gross! Why would foreign men even find these Anglo women attractive?
The African man are dirt poor and need the money. How many Western men would bang Betty White if the money paid all their bills for a month.

Remember western feminist logic,
"Male sex tourist bad, female sex tourist good"
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I think that anyone with HIV is guilty of attempted murder if they have sex with ANYONE that doesn't know about it. I don't care if you are male or female, killing people with your disease or even putting them at risk is f***ed up. Some people will have sex with those who have HIV if protection is used. I am surprised how many would consider it as I would not. When I was single, I always used a condom...even if she didn't want to. It always amazed me when girls would go for it without using a condom....it's crazy. I don't trust women enough to give them control over MY health and well being...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Bao3niang wrote:Shove some dynamite down their fat dirty pussies and make them explode!

Seriously..... This is gross! Why would foreign men even find these Anglo women attractive?
They don't. They just want the money. Money that Western men ultimately generated. We are paying for this crap.