No indictment in Ferguson shooting

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

No indictment in Ferguson shooting

Post by Cornfed »

What we all knew would happen in the justifiable "homicide" of marauding pavement ape Michael Brown by cop Darren Wilson has happened. The grand jury declined to indict Wilson. Of course, this ridiculous case should never have gone before a grand jury in the first place, and this was all a gutless attempt to appease the stinking chimp hordes, or at least postpone a decision until most of them had gone into hibernation for the winter. Humans in nearby cities would be well advised to arm themselves, group together and prepare to defend themselves from any chimpout that does occur. Hopefully said chimpout will lead to a backlash against the feral pest infestation and their sickly white libtard enablers.

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/arc ... ry/383130/

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: No indictment in Ferguson shooting

Post by Taco »

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Taco wrote:This just in.

Walgreens Is On Fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50eHCoBq ... 8EYxg8t1dQ
The pigs actually seem to be doing a fairly good job of squelching the chimpout given the restrictions on using deadly force. I can't help but think that this is a problem a couple of gunships could easily solve.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just to keep on top of the trolls:
http://rt.com/on-air/us-ferguson-rally-brown/
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Using the term "chimpout" is totally in-bounds and fair due to past Negro Riots, and threats of riots... and general loud misbehavior. Okay. The way for them to erase that term is to stop doing it for a generation. Name-calling is not genocide.

But I do NOT understand why you guys crave intervention by the NWO.

Or why you think this should not have been before a grand jury.

Witnesses say an unarmed man is shot in the back 6 times. Are you saying no investigation should take place? The PTB should be able to just cover up the matter?

IMO there is a chance that the autopsies were faked. (Remember the Warren Commission?) But even if they weren't, even if the grand jury was right in THIS case, the epidemic of police misbehavior in the USA and other Anglo-Zionist countries is a major problem.

Blacks and others are entirely right to assume that the cop was lying. They generally do.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed do you have to call a black person a pavement ape?

In any event their is a video on UTUBE called " More Deadly than War" and Ed Griffin lays it all out more than 45 years ago how the Old World Order play book works on divide and conquer in order to come in a seize control of a country. It is a good watch because their play book is really old but us dummies fall for it because we do not educate ourselves on their methods.
Time to Hide!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Jester wrote:Using the term "chimpout" is totally in-bounds and fair due to past Negro Riots, and threats of riots... and general loud misbehavior. Okay. The way for them to erase that term is to stop doing it for a generation. Name-calling is not genocide.

But I do NOT understand why you guys crave intervention by the NWO.

Or why you think this should not have been before a grand jury.

Witnesses say an unarmed man is shot in the back 6 times. Are you saying no investigation should take place? The PTB should be able to just cover up the matter?

IMO there is a chance that the autopsies were faked. (Remember the Warren Commission?) But even if they weren't, even if the grand jury was right in THIS case, the epidemic of police misbehavior in the USA and other Anglo-Zionist countries is a major problem.

Blacks and others are entirely right to assume that the cop was lying. They generally do.
Of course an investigation was in order, and if I was Mr Wilson, I would have wanted one.
I don't know what got into the water with the American Black population, but clearly they
have become one of the more loathsome populations on the planet. There are plenty of injustices in the American south and otherwise, but US blacks consistently seem to have little interest in those, and focus
on idiotic lost causes like Michael brown. His mother's arrest for armed robbery recently gives you some idea of his family tree.

Keep in mind that there are plenty of blacks in that area that do not agree or participate in violence on the streets, but the lib-tard media has no interest in those. The media wants the degenerates and race hustlers like Sharpton and Obama to fan the flames. Nothing better for ratings than an old fashioned riot!

As for the idiotic baboons rampaging on the streets of Ferguson, Cornfed and others would have a lot less reason to call them "marauding pavement apes" if they were not in fact marauding pavement apes.
Last edited by OutWest on November 25th, 2014, 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Having read the autopsy report and other information that was (recently?) released, I can come to no other conclusion then to side with Mr. Wilson. Clearly Michael Brown was reaching for his gun, as indicated by the close range gunshot wounds and the injury to his thumb and wrist. If the guy had not been black, the case would have been quickly closed as a "suicide by cop" because everything he said and did was asking for him to get shot.

America's black population should accept the fact that not all black men who are shot by cops are innocent little angels who did nothing wrong, and that some of them are in fact violent hoodlums who got exactly what they deserved. This lynch mob mentality of the people in Ferguson, and the way other American leftists are putting fuel on the fire and rooting for them, is absolutely disgraceful.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

George Zimmerman was another case that should not have gone to trial.

The evidence and testimony confirm that Mr. Wilson acted appropriately. Just the other day, the cross-dresser Rudy Giuliani actually spoke the truth: more than 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks. Perhaps if American blacks addressed this outrageous fact and sought solutions for it, Michael Brown, another young black thug like Trayvon Martin, might still be alive today.

In both cases -- Zimmerman and now officer Wilson -- the jury got it right.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

These hooligan actions will result later on in arrests and trials with serious charges like arson and jail sentences.

Many of these crazy wild idiots are recorded on camera and everybody can see what they did and it is not possible for them to say later on, it's not me. The city is rather small, not so difficult to find out who is who.

There is no excuse for such unrest, but in USA such a situation is not unique, it happened in the past too.

----------

The shooting of this black man is a totally different matter, a person of full age, 6 feet+, almost 300 pounds is not a 'kid' - and as he was caught on CCTV for shoplifting and attacking an employee of the shop, it seems he is not such a good kid either. - On the other side of the story, this policeman was never causing any troubles during several years in service and I see no reason why he should fire on a harmless guy only for walking by daylight in the middle of the street.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Gadfly wrote:The evidence and testimony confirm that Mr. Wilson acted appropriately. Just the other day, the cross-dresser Rudy Giuliani actually spoke the truth: more than 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks. Perhaps if American blacks addressed this outrageous fact and sought solutions for it, Michael Brown, another young black thug like Trayvon Martin, might still be alive today.
Obviously they are not going to do that, because such TNB is integral to how their species comports themselves. It is like expecting cats to address the issue of them mewing and coughing up fur balls. We just need to get the murder monkeys the hell out of human areas.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Gadfly wrote:George Zimmerman was another case that should not have gone to trial.

The evidence and testimony confirm that Mr. Wilson acted appropriately. Just the other day, the cross-dresser Rudy Giuliani actually spoke the truth: more than 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks. Perhaps if American blacks addressed this outrageous fact and sought solutions for it, Michael Brown, another young black thug like Trayvon Martin, might still be alive today.

In both cases -- Zimmerman and now officer Wilson -- the jury got it right.
I still think it deserved to go to trial. Indictments are not at all hard to obtain. Almost every case has conflicting testimonies from witnesses doesn't mean its not worthy of considerable more investigating. I don't think the officer acted in the wrong and I feel what's going on now is idiotic and not proving a point but I can understand some people's frustration with how the whole process was handled.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

hammanta wrote: I still think it deserved to go to trial. Indictments are not at all hard to obtain. Almost every case has conflicting testimonies from witnesses doesn't mean its not worthy of considerable more investigating.
There were no conflicting testimonies. Zimmerman testified that he had shot in self-defense. The state attorney's office concluded after an investigation that there was no evidence to dispute that claim. That's why initially the police didn't arrest him, and Zimmerman wasn't indicted.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Gadfly wrote:
hammanta wrote: I still think it deserved to go to trial. Indictments are not at all hard to obtain. Almost every case has conflicting testimonies from witnesses doesn't mean its not worthy of considerable more investigating.
There were no conflicting testimonies. Zimmerman testified that he had shot in self-defense. The state attorney's office concluded after an investigation that there was no evidence to dispute that claim. That's why initially the police didn't arrest him, and Zimmerman wasn't indicted.
I didn't follow the Zimmerman case. My comment was regarding the Brown case.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly »

hammanta wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
I didn't follow the Zimmerman case. My comment was regarding the Brown case.
Apparently, the grand jury thought otherwise. Given all the evidence and testimonies presented their decision was justified.