Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without paying?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Raja
Freshman Poster

Post by Raja »

OutWest wrote: So far as I can see, most here are hoping for a country full of good chaste girls willing to make an exception in their case to do some free whoring...
As message boards go this one is kind of unique, it is not exactly a monger board nor is it a virgin bride board. Now Winston had an online reputation as a Russian monger when he went to Angeles City and tried to post on the Filipino virgin bride sites and got promptly banned. Partially because of their say no evil about the wives motherland/culture policies and partially because Winston can't post anywhere without hot linking back to his site.

The reputation for easy comes from the monger sites. They pay their ante to the airlines and hotels and bring their unit cost down to perhaps the point where it is competitive with the local prostis. Or they just prefer the barfine slow burn set up to the meet and grind of their local sex industry. Meanwhile on the bride sites while you have the stories of the guy on his death bed marrying a 20 year old. However most who married within their age group where with a single mother. Now some got on them for going halfway around the world to get what they could have gotten around the block, but then the critics were probably among the group after their second divorce looking at their last chance to fill virgin fantasies.

Just saying since they were mothers already going in, unless the population suffers from mass rapes, the average Filipino, being there already were having just an easy a time with them as the prospective groom from overseas. And still despite a 38% live birth to single mother rate many are still going in search of the virgin. And when she does exist it is probably because she is barely legal.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Re: Can the avg Filipino get casual sex anytime without payi

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

This is an interesting discussion that got a big hijacked.

When you see filipinas with foreigners they base the relationship on money. But with locals they wouldn't dare. Some of these hoes wont go with pinoy cause he is too poor (theyd rather be lonely then have sex) like my old bargirl and wait for a foreigner which seems a little silly to me id be pursuing locals and foreign if i was a woman and loved sex. Then there is the others who have a local pinoy boyfriend but also a foreign boyfriend and treat each differently.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Have any of you had a chance to talk to local Filipino about their women?
I talked to a few and i thought they were talking about western women.

According to them if you dont have money or looks you are out of luck,females will rather be alone than have sex with some chump.sounds familiar??

We tend yo assume that if some old white dude can have easy sex that locals have it easy too.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:Have any of you had a chance to talk to local Filipino about their women?
I talked to a few and i thought they were talking about western women.

According to them if you dont have money or looks you are out of luck,females will rather be alone than have sex with some chump.sounds familiar??

We tend yo assume that if some old white dude can have easy sex that locals have it easy too.
yes and thats what puzzled me about my bargirl seh supposedly loved sex but yet wouldn't be caught dead with a filipino only foreigners. Seems like most women really dont like sex that much and if she does either she is rarity or she is acting, chances are if she is with you as a foreigner she is acting.

i didn't talk to much to the filipino guy who worked at my hotel but he was teh closest i ever got to a casual acquaintance over time and from what i could tell without him outright saying it is that its not that easy for them to just get any hot chick and some of them have to settle just like us guys in america. most are not players getting tons of action.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Women all over the world are easier to bed by foreigners from higher status countries than by their own men. Filipinas prefer western men, Chinese girls prefer western men, American girls prefer British men, etc.

Are we still stuck with the idea that you have to pay to bang higher quality here? I am a quality hound myself, and not once did I pay for sex here in the Philippines (or in my life for that matter), and I am a Korean looking guy.

I do have to agree with Anonymous that Filipinos tend to have a more accurate perspective on their women than foreigners do. Relationships with Pinoys are very different than dealing with foreigners. They don't have the immediate perceived value of foreigners. I would argue Filipinos who are good with women in their country are either very good looking or very rich, not too different than in America. From my own Asian country, I had to follow stupid cultural custom of dating that girls expect, whereas a white foreigner can come, kiss, and bed the same girls very easily. It is what it is.
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Post by Chrissays »

@mrbluelight

You're Korean? I think from your posts Iv read (and the whole k pop virus spreading around Asia) your doing pretty well in the Phil's.

Is it because your strictly Korean? Are other Koreans doing well over there too?

I'm Korean American; how well would I do in the Phil's (with women)? I'm talking the local pinays.. Educated, come from good, middle-upper class families, have jobs (No hookers) normal, attractive girls.

Not super models, I beg of you
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

MrBlueLight wrote:Women all over the world are easier to bed by foreigners from higher status countries than by their own men. Filipinas prefer western men, Chinese girls prefer western men, American girls prefer British men, etc.

Are we still stuck with the idea that you have to pay to bang higher quality here? I am a quality hound myself, and not once did I pay for sex here in the Philippines (or in my life for that matter), and I am a Korean looking guy.

I do have to agree with Anonymous that Filipinos tend to have a more accurate perspective on their women than foreigners do. Relationships with Pinoys are very different than dealing with foreigners. They don't have the immediate perceived value of foreigners. I would argue Filipinos who are good with women in their country are either very good looking or very rich, not too different than in America. From my own Asian country, I had to follow stupid cultural custom of dating that girls expect, whereas a white foreigner can come, kiss, and bed the same girls very easily. It is what it is.

I worked with filipino guy who lived in Australia and he would go back to PH once a year or so and he said casual sex with local girls is not so common, girl wants you to commit and bring some value into relationship. It was all p4p for him and he was above average in looks department and money of course since he was working in Oz.
He also said that white guys can easily get casual from Filipinas and thats because we are seen as rich caucasians with superior genes(white skin, blue eyes, long pointy nose, tall, big banana and so on).
Average 25 yo caucasian will clean up in PH unless he is retarded or has some mental issues
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Chrissays wrote:@mrbluelight

You're Korean? I think from your posts Iv read (and the whole k pop virus spreading around Asia) your doing pretty well in the Phil's.

Is it because your strictly Korean? Are other Koreans doing well over there too?

I'm Korean American; how well would I do in the Phil's (with women)? I'm talking the local pinays.. Educated, come from good, middle-upper class families, have jobs (No hookers) normal, attractive girls.

Not super models, I beg of you
I am not Korean. I am Asian American of another ethnicity. I have no idea how Koreans are doing here, the ones I've seen mostly stick with other Koreans. I think Korean American will do good in PH, as long as you emphasize the "American" part of you. Middle class Pinays are not so different from Asian girls in other countries. They are quite conservative and will not look to jump into bed with you ASAP. But you should do well if you stick with lower class Pinays. Lower class ones might even be more attractive than middle class ones, because middle class Pinays can afford to overeat like American women and many of them are quite overweight.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Banano wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:Women all over the world are easier to bed by foreigners from higher status countries than by their own men. Filipinas prefer western men, Chinese girls prefer western men, American girls prefer British men, etc.

I worked with filipino guy who lived in Australia and he would go back to PH once a year or so and he said casual sex with local girls is not so common, girl wants you to commit and bring some value into relationship. It was all p4p for him and he was above average in looks department and money of course since he was working in Oz.
He also said that white guys can easily get casual from Filipinas and thats because we are seen as rich caucasians with superior genes(white skin, blue eyes, long pointy nose, tall, big banana and so on).
Average 25 yo caucasian will clean up in PH unless he is retarded or has some mental issues
so the filipino guy would give cash to the women as their girlfriends like foreigners or where the girl expects him to pay for everything and sponsor him or do you mean he would hit up bars and discos for freelancers and bargirls?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I have a good Filipino friend who works as a manager in an (US) investment bank. Most of his reports in his team are obviously young women, of the private-college-educated, ambitious and often good looking types. One night we went out in Malate and, after a few beers, he confessed me he was offered to move to another team and get a modest payrise but didn't accept. To my obvious question as to why he would give up a payrise and a promotion, albeit a "sideways" one, he candidly replied that...his team was p***y paradise :)

He said in his 7 years there he went out with no fewer than 10 different girls, of which 7 or 8 his direct reports, and made 3 his lovers. A couple of them were single, all the others engaged or married. Needless to say, he's a married man too, a wife and two kids in the province. He goes home only once every month or 6 weeks and sleeps in a condo in Taguig, which explain the relative freedom with which he can afford to play this game. He even went as far as saying he got one of the girls pregnant and flew her to Singapore for a "business trip" that was, really, an abortion.

This is a good friend, whom I talk to regularly, and definitely not the braggart type. He's quite tall and handsome, by Pinoy standards at least, and surely his professional status commands the dose of charisma and fascination that probably makes his reports harem fall so easily.

All the other anecdotes I know or heard about revolve around working class and poor women. Whom, as we all know, are much more naive and can easily be cajoled into a sexual relationship of some description.

A "special case" which I think you guys underestimate is the growing swingers scene in all major cities. Apparently there's quite a lot of that going on in the Philippines, obviously behind thick closed curtains and mostly in middle and upper middle class circles. Swingers sites are ripe with all sorts of 100% Pinoy couples and Western man/Pinay girl couples. I'm sure it won't hit everybody's fancy, but that is effectively one way to have extra-marital affairs with often attractive ladies with no strings (and no coupon!) attached and often without even incurring in the burden of guilt and secrecy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:I have a good Filipino friend who works as a manager in an (US) investment bank. Most of his reports in his team are obviously young women
Yes, it is indeed obvious that most hoes are going to be young females.
He said in his 7 years there he went out with no fewer than 10 different girls, of which 7 or 8 his direct reports, and made 3 his lovers.
Yup, typical corporate harem. No doubt Devil Dog's daughter would fit right in.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Post by Chrissays »

MrBlueLight wrote:10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D
Don't forget good looks
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

Manager in US investment bank+tall+handsome scored only 10 chicks in 7 years... not impressive as at all. White american can do that in a week or 2.
MrBlueLight
Freshman Poster

Post by MrBlueLight »

Chrissays wrote:
MrBlueLight wrote:10 girls in in 7 years is not exactly impressive. A young foreigner with tight game can do 10 girls in a week without paying :D
Don't forget good looks
A young white foreigner can easily accomplish that with just average looks.