Black People Moving To Asia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Black People Moving To Asia

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
January 1st, 2020, 6:39 pm
Now just to tone down the seriousness of this post, Contrarian....dude....you know that was you as the 38 years in Japan guy with the proper accent. Hahahahahaaha
Since he was a broadcast journalist, I'd say he was just a wee bit more eloquent a speaker than I! Apart from his age, I'd say he and I have some things in common.

About the paranoia in America thing, he is from another generation so some of those folks have that thinking. I only experienced white-hate when I was becoming a little too successful for the comfort of some. That's human nature more than anything however.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Another black American who left America for Japan and now he is a citizen of Japan. This is happening more and more and I LOVE it.

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Black people are treated OK in Cambodia and also in the Philippines.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

This is a good interview about a black woman living in Japan, she is very fluent in both, Japanese and English, with subtitles, depending which language she is using.

I like especially the last sentence from her in this interview

'So I think, it totally depends on you'