Is There Any Italian Citizen On HA Who Is Normal?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Is There Any Italian Citizen On HA Who Is Normal?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Sorry if this thread might sound brutal or racist, but after dealing for months with a notorious member of this forum who Italian black American, @Hypermak, I just have to ask Winston or some other HA veteran to tell me.

Hypermak basically represents the worst stereotype of the greasy, low class Italian misfit.

His life is totally unimpressive, yet he has developed a delusion of grandeur that leads him to lie about his life systematically and with incredible impunity. He feels as if he is "the shit" and has no trouble posing as whatever he wants, without as much as the need to proof any of his grand claims. Hell, he gets upset if anyone dares question his mind movies, as he expects people to take everything he says at face value and worship him like a hero.

Hypermak has been banging the same drum for years: he is an up and coming chef (who was just fired in the Philippines by the way) and kitchen hand, he is flush with cash because of his family-run "cafes" back in Italy. Whoever points out the bleeding obvious, which is that the more he brags the less credible he comes across, gets covered with insults and accusations of being a "hater" and a "loser". Same for whoever dares disagreeing with his world view, which swings between common sensical and fringe theory controversial.

We could discuss his mental issues another time. My question here is: is there any present or past member from Italy who is a well-behaved, decent poster? I'd like to know. Maybe I have already engaged with them without knowing.

Jeez, I already knew that most Italian Americans were bottom of the barrel CRAP, but I had no idea that actual Italians were this mentally deranged, sick in the head, and obsessively jealous about people who happen to do better than he is doing.

And PLEASE don't get me started on Public Duende!
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Re: Is There Any Italian Citizen On HA Who Is Normal?

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 1:49 am
Sorry if this thread might sound brutal or racist, but after dealing for months with a notorious member of this forum who Italian black American, @Hypermak, I just have to ask Winston or some other HA veteran to tell me.

Hypermak basically represents the worst stereotype of the greasy, low class Italian misfit.

His life is totally unimpressive, yet he has developed a delusion of grandeur that leads him to lie about his life systematically and with incredible impunity. He feels as if he is "the shit" and has no trouble posing as whatever he wants, without as much as the need to proof any of his grand claims. Hell, he gets upset if anyone dares question his mind movies, as he expects people to take everything he says at face value and worship him like a hero.

Hypermak has been banging the same drum for years: he is an up and coming chef (who was just fired in the Philippines by the way) and kitchen hand, he is flush with cash because of his family-run "cafes" back in Italy. Whoever points out the bleeding obvious, which is that the more he brags the less credible he comes across, gets covered with insults and accusations of being a "hater" and a "loser". Same for whoever dares disagreeing with his world view, which swings between common sensical and fringe theory controversial.

We could discuss his mental issues another time. My question here is: is there any present or past member from Italy who is a well-behaved, decent poster? I'd like to know. Maybe I have already engaged with them without knowing.

Jeez, I already knew that most Italian Americans were bottom of the barrel CRAP, but I had no idea that actual Italians were this mentally deranged, sick in the head, and obsessively jealous about people who happen to do better than he is doing.

And PLEASE don't get me started on Public Duende!
I got there first, nonno. No cigar :D

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

You guys should not create threads like these to gaslight flame wars and taunt each other. You should focus on providing valuable info and self-improvement advice and try to UPLIFT each other, not bring each other down. Come on. Mature adults don't do this kind of stuff. It's like playing games.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 4:37 am
You guys should not create threads like these to gaslight flame wars and taunt each other. You should focus on providing valuable info and self-improvement advice and try to UPLIFT each other, not bring each other down. Come on. Mature adults don't do this kind of stuff. It's like playing games.
I notice you only make an issue of this when I clearly get the best of him on this forum, but you behave as if his obsessive drivel is to just par for the course.

Since you always give him a free pass to do it, then EVERYBODY here should be free to do it.

Go post the above of the trolling threads he creates and I might take it seriously.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 11th, 2020, 4:46 am
Winston wrote:
Since you give him a free pass to do it as you always do, then EVERYBODY here should be free to do it.
@Winston, I am sorry but CE is beyond hope of a normal conversation. You have always known that CE is prone to attacking and insulting almost randomly. Maybe it's his meds wearing off or his sexual frustration piling up.

Whatever that is, if he feels the urge to attack and insult, the least you should afford me is to defend myself. I can only promise I'll try to be entertaining! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
I notice you only make an issue of this when I clearly get the best of him on this forum, but you behave as if his obsessive drivel is to just par for the course.

Since you always give him a free pass to do it, then EVERYBODY here should be free to do it.

Go post the above of the trolling threads he creates and I might take it seriously.
I was referring to BOTH of you, not just you. That's why I said "you guys". I posted it here in your thread because I already wrote a reply in hypermak's thread, so it was this thread's turn. That's all. Don't take everything personally.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 4:54 am
Winston wrote:
Since you give him a free pass to do it as you always do, then EVERYBODY here should be free to do it.
@Winston, I am sorry but CE is beyond hope of a normal conversation. You have always known that CE is prone to attacking and insulting almost randomly. Maybe it's his meds wearing off or his sexual frustration piling up.

Whatever that is, if he feels the urge to attack and insult, the least you should afford me is to defend myself. I can only promise I'll try to be entertaining! :)
Yeah but you shouldn't add fuel to the fire. You should just let the fire burn out on its own. Or put water on it. lol

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 5:05 am
Winston wrote:

I was referring to BOTH of you, not just you. That's why I said "you guys". I posted it here in your thread because I already wrote a reply in hypermak's thread, so it was this thread's turn. That's all. Don't take everything personally.
Well, put that on the threads he creates, not just mine. I noticed you politely addressed his question on his thread, yet found it fair to condescendingly wag a finger on mine.

How about TRYING to have a little even-handedness for once Winston.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

@Winston

My "black American citizen" thread was first, the "Italian citizen" one was created by @Contrarian Expatriate seconds later to mock mine.

And by the way, mine was a 100% legit question. At least to an European, CE and PAG do behave like two stereotypical blacks. It's all a pissing contest on who's got the most bling, who gets the hot girls, who is the most masculine, and so on. It's something people over in Europe would laugh about. We wouldn't really give a darn and, even if we did, it's surely not to express our disappointment and frustration at their "success".

People who are really rich and successful, in Europe and perhaps in the US too, would behave in a completely different way. They wouldn't be ostentatious, surely not to the point of belittling other people's lives, they would be polite, kind and helpful. The very fact CE is the furthest it can be to this attitude is, in itself, a sign that something is very wrong in his narrative.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

October 11th, 2020, 5:23 am
Winston wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 5:05 am
Winston wrote:

Well, put that on the threads he creates, not just mine. I noticed you politely addressed his question on his thread, yet found it fair to condescendingly wag a finger on mine.

How about TRYING to have a little even-handedness for once Winston.
I can't address your question because I don't know any other Italians here besides Alex, and Alex is not mainstream either. So there was no reason to reply. On the other hand, there have been many blacks here. Don't take everything personally. No way do I have a bias to defend hypermak. Come on. I don't even know who he is. I didn't want to post the same message in this thread as in yours, because that would be a double post and redundant. These are logical explanations. I am being even handed, because my point about these threads applied to BOTH of you, remember?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 5:36 am
People who are really rich and successful, in Europe and perhaps in the US too, would behave in a completely different way. They wouldn't be ostentatious, surely not to the point of belittling other people's lives, they would be polite, kind and helpful. The very fact CE is the furthest it can be to this attitude is, in itself, a sign that something is very wrong in his narrative.
You forget that I primarily LIVE around in Europe and live quite comfortably there. So your “We Europeans would laugh” nonsense is malarkey. PAG also spends time in Europe and judging from his photos, he does better there than you could ever do.

And stop trying to come off as some expert on the rich and famous. You’re not from that class of people so you don’t know. I have a friend from Parma who IS and she is not a hot headed, insecure prole like you who obviously hates to be reminded that he’s poor.

Your entire problem is you hate others discussing matters that remind you of what you cannot have. Well, again. GET OVER IT or get therapy.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

October 11th, 2020, 6:00 am
You forget that I primarily LIVE around in Europe and live quite comfortably there. So your “We Europeans would laugh” nonsense is malarkey. PAG also spends time in Europe and judging from his photos, he does better there than you could ever do.

And stop trying to come off as some expert on the rich and famous. You’re not from that class of people so you don’t know. I have a friend from Parma who IS and she is not a hot headed, insecure prole like you who obviously hates to be reminded that he’s poor.

Your entire problem is you hate others discussing matters that remind you of what you cannot have. Well, again. GET OVER IT or get therapy.
You primarily live in Europe but, apparently you seem very far from the manners of an European, or even the manners of a civilised person born anywhere. I have never met anyone, whether online or offline, who bragged his (alleged) wealth and success so blatantly and aggressively, sticking nasty labels to anyone who disagrees or calls them on their BS.

If I did meet someone like you in real life, I would avoid them and consider them a**holes not worth my time. Why should I act differently with your online identity?

LOL are you from the "rich and famous"? No, so shut up. At least I know how the rich and famous dine, what they want and expect from a food experience.

Once again, you are mocking and insulting people while bragging about what you have. Whether you have it or not, it's not the "have" part that triggers them. It's the arrogance and aggressiveness part.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
October 11th, 2020, 6:32 am
October 11th, 2020, 6:00 am

You primarily live in Europe but, apparently you seem very far from the manners of an European, or even the manners of a civilised person born anywhere. I have never met anyone, whether online or offline, who bragged his (alleged) wealth and success so blatantly and aggressively, sticking nasty labels to anyone who disagrees or calls them on their BS.

If I did meet someone like you in real life, I would avoid them and consider them a**holes not worth my time. Why should I act differently with your online identity?

LOL are you from the "rich and famous"? No, so shut up. At least I know how the rich and famous dine, what they want and expect from a food experience.

Once again, you are mocking and insulting people while bragging about what you have. Whether you have it or not, it's not the "have" part that triggers them. It's the arrogance and aggressiveness part.
The manners of a European? Ha! Some of the dirtiest and most vile people I have encountered in the world are “Europeans,” yourself included. But your Europe is not exactly the one in which I live. Mine is not the world of uneducated cafe workers and dirty pots and pans, and status-envy as is yours. Never forget that.

I’m actually very glad that you are deeply disturbed and by the truth when I write it. It further proves that you’re mentally unwell as I have been saying. I'd like to take full credit for that, but I think your issues go back years and years.

Get yourself some help or remain miserable, angry, and envious of everyone you feel yourself to be beneath.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate,

Is this what you mean by gaslighting? See below. Does hypermak do this?

Learn the hidden signs someone is gaslighting.

"That never happened."
"You're too sensitive."
"You're overreacting."
"It was just a joke."

Gaslighting. It's a term you've probably heard before, but the signs can be confusing. In this video, Dr. Ramani Durvasula and MedCircle host Kyle Kittleson discuss...

What is gaslighting?
What does gaslighting behavior look like?
Why do narcissists gaslight / what is the goal of a narcissist when they gaslight?
What are the 3 signs someone is gaslighting?
What is deflection?
What impact does this type of emotional manipulation have on someone's mental health?
What should someone do if they are experiencing this type of narcissistic abuse?
What SHOULDN'T someone do when they are experiencing gaslighting?
Why don't narcissists like getting caught?
What is the #1 surefire sign that you are being gaslighted?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More on gaslighting. This sounds a bit nebulous and arbitrary. Anyone who debates another can be accused of this. It's too blanket and broad isn't it?

Note: Why do American women always tell you that you need to love yourself, as if that will solve your problems and make others love you too? Totally useless and PSEUDO. You can't love yourself. It's impossible and nonsense, you can only love another person. It's like trying to kiss yourself. Yet American women seem to actually think that that's actually good advice? Totally weird and nonsensical and stupid. I don't understand what reality they live in. But it's odd that they are fixated on something so useless.