2020 Presidential Election Fraud - Stop the Steal Updates

Discuss news and current events around the world.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: 2020 Presidential Election Fraud and Rigging Updates

Post by Winston »

Good news.

Pennsylvania judge rules in Trump's favor; CA businesses sue governor over lockdowns | NTD Business

FEC Chair believes Trump lawyer Powell's fraud claims; 2,700 more missed votes prompt investigation

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Military special operations have been ordered to report directly to the acting secretary of defense. It would be just awesome if this was a prelude do Trump taking personal control of the military before sicking them on the traitors. We can only hope.
https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Ar ... secretary/
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 6:38 pm
Military special operations have been ordered to report directly to the acting secretary of defense. It would be just awesome if this was a prelude do Trump taking personal control of the military before sicking them on the traitors. We can only hope.
https://www.defense.gov/Explore/News/Ar ... secretary/
There's a clip out there of a general asked about Q and actually answering the question. He said that the Q team consists of military intelligence and special ops units -- calling themselves "the Army of Northern Virginia." If Trump has a five-vote firewall in SCOTUS and the military, then he'll be inaugurated in January. If there's anything at all to Q, this election won't be stolen.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Cornfed wrote:
It would be just awesome if this was a prelude do Trump taking personal control of the military before sicking them on the traitors. We can only hope.
If that were to happen even I would begin to cry "fascism".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 11:01 pm
Cornfed wrote:
It would be just awesome if this was a prelude do Trump taking personal control of the military before sicking them on the traitors. We can only hope.
If that were to happen even I would begin to cry "fascism".
Traitors getting justice is "fascism" now?
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Cornfed wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 11:43 pm
It's that "personal control of the military" bit that sounds eerie.

There was something on the WaPo a long while back about whether or not Trump is a fascist according to their formula of fascism. They concluded that at best he scores 2 out of 4. He talks like one sometimes but hasn't actually done any of the military stuff that fascists do. That's what people are afraid of.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 11:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:
I am only suggesting he use the powers that previous largely Democrat administrations have given him. I would never suggest anything outside the law.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 18th, 2020, 11:57 pm
Cornfed wrote:

There was something on the WaPo a long while back about whether or not Trump is a fascist according to their formula of fascism. They concluded that at best he scores 2 out of 4. He talks like one sometimes but hasn't actually done any of the military stuff that fascists do. That's what people are afraid of.
That's what the WaPo and the Deep State are afraid of -- that he doesn't actually do the military stuff. All the little wars for Israel that keep the military-industrial complex gravy train rolling -- he campaigned against them in 2016, and he's been doing what he can to disengage militarily around the globe. It's one of the main reasons they've tried so hard to remove him.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

What if Trump actually lost the election, he knows it, and he's now trying to "steal" the victory from Biden?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 7:41 am
What if Trump actually lost the election, he knows it, and he's now trying to "steal" the victory from Biden?
Impossible cause no one likes Biden. No one shows up at Biden's rallies. And Trump doesn't need to cheat cause he can win fairly easily. Plus there's lots of evidence of fraud. See the news clips above. Don't be dumb.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LIVE: Trump campaign holds press conference in Washington DC (Nov. 19) | NTD

Must see! Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell explain the Trump Campaign's case against the proven election fraud so far, how it happened, and how the mail in balloting system easily invites fraud. They also take questions from reporters and debunk the fake media lies one by one. Very compelling and shocking!

Keep in mind folks, that everyone considers Sidney Powell to be a VERY CREDIBLE attorney. She never takes a case unless there's REAL evidence.

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
November 19th, 2020, 10:46 am

Keep in mind folks, that everyone considers Sidney Powell to be a VERY CREDIBLE attorney. She never takes a case unless there's REAL evidence.
Giuliani gets props even from the mob for the work he did against them. He's maybe the most famous prosecutor in American history. Lin Wood is a celebrity lawyer too, who has represented Richard Jewell, Nick Sandmann and now represents Kyle Rittenhouse. I think Trump has all the legal talent he needs. And they've got all the evidence they need.
Italianman
Freshman Poster

Post by Italianman »

This nigga Trump is toast! You retards are coping hard :lol:

This shit ain't going to the Supreme Court, get real. Dude is getting the boot Jan 21st! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@flowerthief00

You wanted proof of threats. Well here it is.

Also if you listen to the press conference above, some of Trump's lawyers had to quit because they received too many threats too.

So yes, threats are real. Don't deny them. Otherwise we will all know you're a shill or dishonest.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Sworn statements by poll observers in Georgia point to batches of ballots with the same irregularities, two Republican canvassers in Detroit take back their votes saying they were bullied and misled, and two GOP senators released new records allegedly revealing further ties between associates of Hunter Biden and the Chinese regime.

Georgia recount plagued by anomalies; Wayne co GOP rescinds their votes certifying election | NTD