Bill and Melinda Gates Are Getting DIVORCED

Discuss news and current events around the world.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bill and Melinda Gates Are Getting DIVORCED

Post by jamesbond »

After 27 years of marriage, Bill and Melinda Gates are getting a divorce. :shock:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Bill And Melinda Gates Are Getting DIVORCED

Post by jamesbond »

Here is more detail on one of the richest couples in the world, Bill and Melinda Gates upcoming divorce.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Brittany Venti just made this video asking Bill Gates to marry her. :lol:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

1 or 2 marriages and even the richest of men will be poor in one way or another, you never enter a contract with someone who gets paid to break it.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 4:57 am
you never enter a contract with someone who gets paid to break it.
Well put.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Maybe Kill Gates is getting heterosexual in his old age, while murdering the planet.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 6:03 am
Moretorque wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 4:57 am
you never enter a contract with someone who gets paid to break it.
Well put.
I had to steal that, I wasn't smart enough to make it up but it does sum marriage up pretty well.
Time to Hide!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 10:34 am
Maybe Kill Gates is getting heterosexual in his old age, while murdering the planet.
Many have speculated that he's a female. The womanly hips, the five-nine stature with a 6-6 father. The parents are believed to be satanists, and they are big on these inversions and overturning the work of God and nature. The square-jawed "Melinda" is, of course, widely believed to be a male.

"Kill Gates" -- now there's a meme that deserves some momentum. His/her latest project is dimming the sun, which is the sustainer of life on earth.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

gsjackson wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 12:48 pm
Cornfed wrote:
May 5th, 2021, 10:34 am
Many have speculated that he's a female. The womanly hips, the five-nine stature with a 6-6 father. The parents are believed to be satanists, and they are big on these inversions and overturning the work of God and nature. The square-jawed "Melinda" is, of course, widely believed to be a male.

"Kill Gates" -- now there's a meme that deserves some momentum. His/her latest project is dimming the sun, which is the sustainer of life on earth.
I was reading the Rabbi's Talmudic interpretation of the bible was like genderless or flip gender on the scriptures of Genesis?
Time to Hide!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos' divorces are both designed to liquidate huge amounts of their company's stock at all time market highs.
It is incredibly tricky to unload stock as a corporate insider, board member or CEO. It has to be scheduled far in advance, cannot be linked to any inside information (these people get a constant stream of inside information), and is often interpreted by investors as a huge bearish signal and can bring down the price of a stock massively if it is a "key" insider, as both of these men clearly are.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It is interesting to hear retards say you just need to be alpha enough to keep a wife. So you are just not alpha enough if you make billions of dollars, basically rule the world, have global leaders sucking up to you etc. No, that's not good enough. You just should have talked to your wife in a sterner voice or something. Then everything would have been OK. And obviously the average random guy can win where basically every celeb has lost if he just does certain body movements. Dudes are actually that stupid.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 10:58 am
Tell me this is a man.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mattperez/ ... 2c160b1969
Is it well known how Kill got rich in the first place? It seemed to me that the fix was in. Everyone thought Microsoft products sucked, but seemed resigned to them taking over the software market. Also did Kill ever code anything him/herself? I don't think s/he has coded anything since 1983, but did s/he actually code anything ever?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed wrote:
May 7th, 2021, 4:05 pm
Is it well known how Kill got rich in the first place? It seemed to me that the fix was in. Everyone thought Microsoft products sucked, but seemed resigned to them taking over the software market. Also did Kill ever code anything him/herself? I don't think s/he has coded anything since 1983, but did s/he actually code anything ever?
Bill Gates programmed Altair Basic. I know this because he explained his design to me and I explained to him the flaws in his design and how they could be fixed. He didn't really care, quality is not his top priority. His great skill is being ruthless in business or whatever he wants. He is highly intelligent.

I don't see how him being reject by an American woman (his wife) can be seen as anything other than a positive reflection on his character. Such a divorce can only mean that he is doing something socially unacceptable to modern scum. And I assume this is his great vaccine eugenics program.

Humanity has turned to shit like in the time of Noah. Most people are hopeless degenerate morons. An effective eugenics program is desperately needed to prevent complete idiocracy, the extinction of human intelligence. Bill Gates may well be the savior of humanity with his brilliant vaccine eugenics program.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Whats the reason for the divorce? Who initiated it?

Has bill gates considered going abroad to angeles city or pattaya to have fun after his divorce? Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne