Friday the 13th, Part 7: 'The New Blood'

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Friday the 13th, Part 7: 'The New Blood'

Post by jamesbond »

I really didn't like any of the Friday 13th movies, except for part 6 and this movie, part 7. Here is the trailer for Friday the 13th part 7.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Friday the 13th, Part 7: 'The New Blood'

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Jason fighting against the hot blond in the movie, she is telekinetic (she can move objects with her mind).

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Lol. They should have named it: Friday the 13th: Jason vs Carrie. That would have sold well. lol

Did you guys see Jason X? It was in outer space and in a sci fi setting. The Asian girl in it was really cute and hot.

There was also a Jason vs Freddy Kruger one too. That one was pretty rad.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this scene from the 9th movie I think, where Jason gets blown up by an FBI squad after being lured into an ambush. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I have seen all the Friday the 13th movies, including Freddy vs. Jason and the remake of Friday the 13th that came out in 2009. The only two I really liked were part 6 and part 7. Here are some more scenes from Friday the 13th Part 7 'The New Blood.'

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another scene from Part 7, 'The New Blood.'

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In Friday the 13th part 7, we finally get to see Jason's face and it's really scary looking! :shock:

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In this scene, Tina (the girl who has telekinesis) accidentally resurrects Jason who is at the bottom of Crystal Lake.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the intro for the movie, Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What did you think of Jason X? It came out in 2001 and had Jason in outer space on some ship or mining colony after being revived from being frozen. It was rad, had a lot of black comedy during the kill scenes.

Are you a fan of the Halloween movies with Mike Myer? They are a similar type of slasher.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 4:22 pm
What did you think of Jason X? It came out in 2001 and had Jason in outer space on some ship or mining colony after being revived from being frozen. It was rad, had a lot of black comedy during the kill scenes.

Are you a fan of the Halloween movies with Mike Myer? They are a similar type of slasher.

I thought Jason X was pretty good but I liked part 6 and 7 more. I liked the first two Halloween movies that came out in 1978 and 1981, the rest of the Halloween movies I thought were pretty stupid and I didn't like them.

My favorite horror franchise is the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I liked all of them except for part 6 "Freddy's Dead" and the remake that came out in 2010 I believe, those two films were terrible.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a music video for the movie Friday the 13th Part 6, "Jason Lives."

Space Invaders
Freshman Poster

Post by Space Invaders »

jamesbond wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 4:23 am
Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 4:22 pm

I thought Jason X was pretty good but I liked part 6 and 7 more. I liked the first two Halloween movies that came out in 1978 and 1981, the rest of the Halloween movies I thought were pretty stupid and I didn't like them.

My favorite horror franchise is the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. I liked all of them except for part 6 "Freddy's Dead" and the remake that came out in 2010 I believe, those two films were terrible.
Nightmare on Elm Street parts 3 and 4 were particularly good movies, especially Dream Warriors. What about the Hellraiser series? Pretty scary movies to watch as a kid. I wonder who would win in a Deathmatch between Freddy, Jason and Pinhead? lol
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Space Invaders wrote:
November 25th, 2021, 5:04 pm
Nightmare on Elm Street parts 3 and 4 were particularly good movies, especially Dream Warriors. What about the Hellraiser series? Pretty scary movies to watch as a kid. I wonder who would win in a Deathmatch between Freddy, Jason and Pinhead? lol

I would love to see a movie where Jason, Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers all fight one another. I wonder who would win. :P

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is the trailer for Friday the 13th Part 6, Jason Lives. This movie came out in 1986.