Walking Video in Guiyang, China

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Walking Video in Guiyang, China

Post by kangarunner »

Another video that popped up in my Youtube feed. The drive at around the 8:50 mark looks amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 5:04 pm
galii wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 12:24 am
kangarunner wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 11:52 pm
This forum should be called "Complainers Abroad".
Well you are a complainer that is why you got some pushback. Try a more conscious approach so you stop being a complainer.
This forum is all just a bunch of angry men. Which is why no women are on here. Welcome to the Angry Man Forum.
I apologize for not sucking the dick of genocidal godlesss commies in Beijing with as much enthusiasm as you, Kangarunner. Please forgive me for my disrespect to our red overlords.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

kangarunner wrote:
This forum is all just a bunch of angry men. Which is why no women are on here. Welcome to the Angry Man Forum.
The main reason why this forum was created is to encourage Western men to look out for a foreign girlfriend or even future foreign wife (international/interracial dating) and to share information about possible relocation to another (not Western feminist friendly) country.

If comments from Western angry men who are dissatisfied with their local women disturb you so much you should understand that not every forum is for everybody. Maybe this site is not the right one for you.

May I ask you what kind of female members do you expect to participate with this 'Happier Abroad' forum? What kind of comments do you expect from them?

BTW, there are also 'Angry Woman Forums' operating on the internet, many many more than 'Angry Man Forums' what about them?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

kangarunner wrote:
galii wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 12:24 am
kangarunner wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 11:52 pm
This forum should be called "Complainers Abroad".
Well you are a complainer that is why you got some pushback. Try a more conscious approach so you stop being a complainer.
Let's be honest, do you really want women on this forum :lol:

In my experience, women do not handle internet forum culture well. And guys do not handle the presence of women on internet forums well. Forum culture, by definition, is very direct, argumentative, and blunt. Online forums are the man-cave of the internet and it should stay that way.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 8:18 pm
I apologize for not sucking the dick of genocidal godlesss commies in Beijing with as much enthusiasm as you, Kangarunner. Please forgive me for my disrespect to our red overlords.
Go to hell you f***ing cunt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

kangarunner wrote:
September 22nd, 2022, 9:24 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 21st, 2022, 8:18 pm
Go to hell you f***ing cunt.
Chinese commie hell? Thanks but no thanks dude Say, do you jerk off to that poster of Xi Jinping above your bed every day or just every other day?
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »