I'm buying pepper spray

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: I'm buying pepper spray

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 7:46 am
If you are going to do this, instead of insulting him, you could try to resolve the conflict, asking why he snorts... if he has some kind of condition he needs help with. You know a doctor or a psychologist who might be able to help.... well, maybe that's a veiled insult. But you could try to make peace by confronting him on his behavior. He might back down if that is the case. You could ask if he is a racist and what he has against Italians. Some people back down when confronted.

A friend of mine was a champion wrestler in high school who also knew martial arts. He became a real estate broker. he put up a sign at a property, and two gangsta youths were standing there, saying they would tear down his sign. he came up close to them and said he knew they wouldn't tear down his sign because he'd kick their a*** if they did. Then they started saying stuff like, "He be okay" trying to deescalate. His opinion was a lot of African American bluster in the hood was just that, bluster, and they back down if you call them on it.
lol bluster my ass, Not all black communities are the same either. If he was in Oakland, Chicago or Detroit
it would have ended quite differently, they don't call those places the murder capitols for nothing.
Oh well. I'll just stay out of this.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on November 22nd, 2022, 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

But @Tsar isn't looking to pick a fight. From what I understand, this guy is snorting at Tsar in derision. I am pretty close with Tsar and I know his temperament. Where he does have a temper (much like myself) he doesn't actively look for trouble. For the most part he wants to be left alone like most people do. The pepper spray is for self defence should the guy attack Tsar.

So it isn't trying to be gangster or a badass or anything like that @WanderingProtagonist it's a precaution. And I also don't agree with you @Voyager1 it isn't paranoid delusion. Tsar actually has good intuition and I think he's intelligent enough to realise when someone is looking to pick a fight. I don’t think he is doing anything wrong by being pissed off at someone snorting at him, or by obtaining a means of self defence. I also think you shouldn't take shit from people. If the guy continues being a nob he deserves whatever he gets, especially if he escalates the situation.

I like to think of myself as a bit of a diplomat, so I think @MrMan kind of has the right idea. If it was me I would ask him why he kept snorting at me and taking the piss, or outright demand to know what the f**k his problem is. Maybe grunt back at him, or you could choose to ignore him entirely as though his boarish behaviour is beneath you. You've got the pepper spray, so you're prepared if anything happens. It's always best to behave in a way that your enemies don't expect you to. Then they tend to not know how to respond as they are trying to illicit a certain reaction from you but you act different to what they expect.
Last edited by Pixel--Dude on November 22nd, 2022, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

@Voyager1 You're upset that I am going to defend myself and some low class Eastern European trash is going to get taught a serious lesson because he's been insulting me again and again.

Why do you always want to provoke me and antagonize me? Why do you always want to be my enemy?

I don't need you to believe me because you're nothing. You're less than a piece of chewed gum stuck to the worn out shoes in a garbage dump. Your opinions are insignificant, useless, and worthless.

Reality and my actions will prove you wrong. Besides, it's guaranteed that I will be seeing him again. I walk that street at least once every day.

I will be doing reconnaissance everyday and walking that street everyday from now on. Next time he snorts at me will be the last time he ever disrespects me. He can choose to escalate and fight me, or he can choose to back down and deescalate. I'm going to respond until he back downs or he's on the ground.

@MarcosZeitola @Pixel--Dude @Lucas88
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 10:36 am
But @Tsar isn't looking to pick a fight. From what I understand, this guy is snorting at Tsar in derision. I am pretty close with Tsar and I know his temperament. Where he does have a temper (much like myself) he doesn't actively look for trouble. For the most part he wants to be left alone like most people do. The pepper spray is for self defence should the guy attack Tsar.

So it isn't trying to be gangster or a badass or anything like that @WanderingProtagonist it's a precaution. And I also don't agree with you @Voyager1 it isn't paranoid delusion. Tsar actually has good intuition and I think he's intelligent enough to realise when someone is looking to pick a fight. I don’t think he is doing anything wrong by being pissed off at someone snorting at him, or by obtaining a means of self defence. I also think you shouldn't take shit from people. If the guy continues being a nob he deserves whatever he gets, especially if he escalates the situation.

I like to think of myself as a bit of a diplomat, so I think @MrMan kind of has the right idea. If it was me I would ask him why he kept snorting at me and taking the piss, or outright demand to know what the f**k his problem is. Maybe grunt back at him, or you could choose to ignore him entirely as though his boarish behaviour is beneath you. You've got the pepper spray, so you're prepared if anything happens. It's always best to behave in a way that your enemies don't expect you to. Then they tend to not know how to respond as they are trying to illicit a certain reaction from you but you act different to what they expect.
Well Tsar can handle it however he wants, like I said I'm staying out of this one. I live in America, not some place like Europe. Up here if you intend to fight someone, we do it with fire arms not pepper spray and batons or BS like MMA.
People in my State die every day over bullshit whether it's defending the honor of some useless woman at a club (when he dies, she'll probably go and f**k the man that killed him). Or it's people fighting or throwing down because someone looked at someone the wrong way. Of course I would defend myself also but still, the possibilities of death in a State like CA for fighting is quite high, it's best to minimize that shit as much as possible and to avoid trying to prove a point unless you just feel you have nothing what so ever to lose from doing so.

This is how my Uncle got killed, and how my sister ended up locked up. I learned a lot from those experiences my Uncle didn't take shit from the guy that murdered him, but he still got beaten to death and died which caused my grandmother so much pain. It's better to just live in places where you have peace from this sort of thing, I doubt people in Japan or even Korea ever have to worry about violence because they aren't surrounded by assholes looking for violence. Some countries are full of so many angry, bitter individuals that they go out every day looking to push and challenge someone. Most people in the state of CA carry, so if you get into verbal warfare? Expect it to lead to bullet warfare because nobody up here is going to fight you with their barehands after provoking you.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 10:52 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Well Tsar can handle it however he wants, like I said I'm staying out of this one. I live in America, not some wussy place like Europe. Up here if you intend to fight someone, we do it with fire arms not pepper spray and batons or BS like MMA.
People in my State die every day over bullshit. I did plenty of fighting in my youth, but as I got older things changed, people change. I'm also over the days of trying to gain respect from people whether its women or other males.
It's a shame that people die over petty stuff. It's much better to just duke it out and have it over and done with. That would be an honourable way to settle a dispute, plus everyone gets to go home albeit a little black and blue. MMA is practical to know so you can defend yourself if someone starts a fight. It's a discipline and supposed to be for self defence and not a tool you can use to go beating everyone up. In my opinion the first thing you should try to sort out a confrontation is a chat, but obviously that won't work with some people. :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 11:07 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Well Tsar can handle it however he wants, like I said I'm staying out of this one. I live in America, not some wussy place like Europe. Up here if you intend to fight someone, we do it with fire arms not pepper spray and batons or BS like MMA.
People in my State die every day over bullshit. I did plenty of fighting in my youth, but as I got older things changed, people change. I'm also over the days of trying to gain respect from people whether its women or other males.
It's a shame that people die over petty stuff. It's much better to just duke it out and have it over and done with. That would be an honourable way to settle a dispute, plus everyone gets to go home albeit a little black and blue. MMA is practical to know so you can defend yourself if someone starts a fight. It's a discipline and supposed to be for self defence and not a tool you can use to go beating everyone up. In my opinion the first thing you should try to sort out a confrontation is a chat, but obviously that won't work with some people. :lol:
I said it's BS because most people don't even fight like that, so many people want a reason or excuse to use a gun, so they purposely go out looking to provoke people. This happens a lot at night clubs and bars which is also why some clubs don't like hiring male security because even though they are big in size. Roughing up some guy can lead to him coming back to shoot up the place out of anger which did happen. They feel that women security are less likely to cause a fight to happen because male security will flex by default just to get attention.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

November 22nd, 2022, 11:12 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 11:07 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I said it's BS because most people don't even fight like that, so many people want a reason or excuse to use a gun, so they purposely go out looking to provoke people. This happens a lot at night clubs and bars which is also why some clubs don't like hiring male security because even though they are big in size. Roughing up some guy can lead to him coming back to shoot up the place out of anger which did happen. They feel that women security are less likely to cause a fight to happen because male security will flex by default just to get attention.
It's a shame things are that bad in some places. It's even worse that that kind of lifestyle is glorified and promoted in modern society, especially through music. Sorry to hear about your uncle and all the other stuff. Sounds like hard times, man. Why do you think it's pushed so much?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I have thought about starting off calm and diplomatic, but he's irrational. To choose to insult a random person and insult them with dehumanizing or racist connotations in their insult, snorting, and multiple occasions. That's irrational. Such people are not going to respond to diplomacy or reason. Those people only understand the language of force.

They also only take things seriously if they see someone willing to fight back and respond in a more forceful reciprocal manner.

I could have confronted him in the past but I don't take unnecessary risks or enter into a fight that I can't win. I'm Machiavellian so I just await for the perfect time to strike after planning how to respond.

If I went up to him the way that I am, he could snort at me or ignore me or punch me, and I can't win a physical fight. He's a mediocre guy with nothing special about him. He's a low class person and a thuggish brute who works an unskilled job and probably won't ever get any other type of job.

His type of personality, psychological profile, and modus operandi are very easy to determine. I already have him completely analyzed.

I make psychological profiles of almost everyone to engage with people on an individual and personal level, to understand them and their motives, and because I want to be skilled at diplomacy (and war).

People need to know themselves and know others. It's a lesson of the Art of War.

His type of personality will become aggressive. After he snorted at me and I stopped, looked at him for several seconds without redirecting my eyes, he had a smug look and didn't divert his eyes either. I was busy that morning but I was extremely pissed off and when I heard that snort, I decided that I was going to respond the next time he does it until he back downs and shows me respect. I knew his smug look was implying "What are you going to do about me snorting at you?" I don't make moves on other people's set time. I make my moves on my timeline so I am prepared to win. He thinks that I am weak and he's been conditioned to expect he can get amusement from disrespecting me and I will always walk away. He's basically set himself up for defeat because he's so predictable and his type is one of the easiest to analyze.

Blundering Brutes will always lose to the Gracefully Precise because graceful precision always wins.
Last edited by Tsar on November 22nd, 2022, 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

November 22nd, 2022, 10:17 am
MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 7:46 am
If you are going to do this, instead of insulting him, you could try to resolve the conflict, asking why he snorts... if he has some kind of condition he needs help with. You know a doctor or a psychologist who might be able to help.... well, maybe that's a veiled insult. But you could try to make peace by confronting him on his behavior. He might back down if that is the case. You could ask if he is a racist and what he has against Italians. Some people back down when confronted.

A friend of mine was a champion wrestler in high school who also knew martial arts. He became a real estate broker. he put up a sign at a property, and two gangsta youths were standing there, saying they would tear down his sign. he came up close to them and said he knew they wouldn't tear down his sign because he'd kick their a*** if they did. Then they started saying stuff like, "He be okay" trying to deescalate. His opinion was a lot of African American bluster in the hood was just that, bluster, and they back down if you call them on it.
lol bluster my ass, Not all black communities are the same either. If he was in Oakland, Chicago or Detroit
it would have ended quite differently, they don't call those places the murder capitols for nothing.
Oh well. I'll just stay out of this.
Well, we was a wrestler and martial artist. His father was one of the founders of a branch of special forces and trained him. I don't know if he was carrying or not. And this was quite a while back.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Tsar How do you know this guy isn't mentally ill or mentally retarded? How do you know he doesn't have Tourette Syndrome and that he doesn't go around snorting at people all over the place.

I was on my bike one time riding somewhere, and this guy in the street was hurling profanities at me. It turns out, he just cussed all the time like that. He was probably crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if he got beat up by passerby's from time to time.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

How one should react in a situation like this really depends on the circumstances.

If some common bully insults you or mocks you in some way, then I think that the best thing you can do is walk right up to that guy, look him in the eyes and ask him with an air of confidence what his problem is. Most of the time the bully will back down once he realizes that you aren't afraid and are willing to fight him. Most common bullies don't really want to fight anybody who can fight back. They simply enjoy intimidating others and feeling tough and dominant but don't have the balls to actually fight when confronted. If you ask the bully what his problem is and he pussies out and backs down, then you win the psychological war. If the bully doesn't back down and continues to insult or mock you, then just fight him. Beat some respect into him. Confront the bully while he's alone and in a place without witnesses for in case a fight ensues.

If you are disrespected in a dangerous neighborhood full of hood rat types and where many people carry weapons, you might just have to keep your head down and not respond. Any tough guy shit could get you killed. Such neighborhoods are places to avoid anyway. You want to stay well clear of people like that. Leave those fools to kill each other over "honor", "respect" and gang affiliation. Look to stay alive.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 11:33 am
Why are you trying to pull any sort of random idea to try to portray a thug as innocent? I know...you are trying to make me feel sympathy for a thug because it's "turn the other cheek."

Trash like him are thugs.

He doesn't do it at anyone else. The first time he did it, I walked on the same sidewalk as he was and he didn't want to move so I walked close to him to continue on the path. Then, he snorts, to insult me.

A week or ten days later, he sees me again, and many people are walking the street. He only snorts when he sees me.

@MrMan I think you are just openly antagonizing me at this point because I offended the Jewish God, criticized some aspects of Abrahamic Religion, and because I believe Jews are the enemy. Message me on PM instead of trying to use veiled insults in your comments and passive aggression.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Tsar I am not trying to antagonize you.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

MrMan wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 12:00 pm
@Tsar I am not trying to antagonize you.
Ok, that's good to know. A certain previous member said that he thinks that I imagined it. The thug is just a bully. This is the adult world and a bully in the adult world better be prepared for a fight if they bully the wrong person.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Tsar wrote:
November 22nd, 2022, 10:46 am
Why do you always want to provoke me and antagonize me? Why do you always want to be my enemy?
You are always trying to create drama on the forum. I am sure that this man who is stalking you only exists in your mind.

I have lived all over Eastern Europe and never experienced this problem. I have never had someone wait for me outside my apartment.

Don't you have something better to do with your time? Do something productive.