What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 3:58 am
Outcast9428 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 10:53 pm
Lucas88 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 9:49 pm
This is the charming guy who repeatedly says that he believes that 99% of people deserve to be killed and that the only thing from stopping him from shooting up a public area is the legal consequences and then seems to think that it's okay to scam people because, he tells us, most people are useless degenerates anyway, yet at the same time he has a "really strong moral character" and "set of principles" just because he's a "fellow traditionalist"! You're a good comedian, Outcast! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kinda in the same vein as how that murdering hook-nosed sociopath Saul of Tarsus was a good, moral, upstanding Christian, right? :mrgreen:
I get the feeling he is just blowing off steam. I don't think he is serious about it.
I wouldn't be too sure of that. It's obvious that he acts like the typical skanking Jew.

Jews tell themselves that non-Jews are evil and that Jews are therefore justified in scamming, deceiving or otherwise harming non-Jews. In fact, the Kabbalah teaches that only Jewish souls are born out of the divine light while all non-Jewish souls originate from the primordial chaotic darkness or the sitra achra and are therefore inherently evil and deserve to be enslaved or destroyed. Non-Jews are seen as nothing more than cattle to serve Jews or enemies to abuse.

Our dear and esteemed moderator's attitude is exactly the same. He tells us that 99% of people are "modern" and "degenerate" and therefore deserve to be killed and then advocates for scamming those people. How more Jewy could you possibly get?

I for one would never trust any biological Jew. They are, as he describes them, "optimized parasites" after all. It is also possible that any Jew that I might meet might have been exposed to Talmudic thought and practices its teachings. I am therefore wary of all Jews. It seems that, in his case, you can take the Jew out of Judaism but you can't take the Judaism out of the Jew.

You are naïve if you think that anybody who calls themselves a "traditionalist" and claims to support "Christian values" is a moral and righteous person. Especially if that person is a skanking sheeny!
I started to hate Jews the minute they weaponized blacks against nations they realize we would easily destroy if enough of us got the chance to move right in. And then all the cucks groveling and being apologetic for being white because they think they are fighting/ending fake racism that only exist when the hate is aimed at whites. Jews exploit and used the ever living hell out of people, and because blacks seem to enjoy it so much, they are on my shit list too. Even blacks who are against Jews still secretly benefit off of them in the shadows. It's like listening to that prick Beiber talk about Jews exploiting minors, yet he stayed his faggoty white ass in the music industry where he continued to profit off the money they were giving him. Marylin Manson gay faggoty sorry ugly ass is the same damn way. f**k all of them musicians. THey try to exploit their masters once they realize they are becoming irrelevant. Every other day they are making Jew money and enjoying every bit of it while pretending to be against everything they do.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: What are your Taboo Opinions that you get to express on HappierAbroad but rarely elsewhere?

Post by Lucas88 »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 4:26 am
I started to hate Jews the minute they weaponized blacks against nations they realize we would easily destroy if enough of us got the chance to move right in. And then all the cucks groveling and being apologetic for being white because they think they are fighting/ending fake racism that only exist when the hate is aimed at whites. Jews exploit and used the ever living hell out of people, and because blacks seem to enjoy it so much, they are on my shit list too. Even blacks who are against Jews still secretly benefit off of them in the shadows. It's like listening to that prick Beiber talk about Jews exploiting minors, yet he stayed his faggoty white ass in the music industry where he continued to profit off the money they were giving him. Marylin Manson gay faggoty sorry ugly ass is the same damn way. f**k all of them musicians. THey try to exploit their masters once they realize they are becoming irrelevant. Every other day they are making Jew money and enjoying every bit of it while pretending to be against everything they do.
To tell you the truth, the music industry and celebrity culture never cease to disgust me. They are filled with so many unscrupulous and reprehensible assholes. It is best not to have idols and heroes. They will only end up disappointing you once their perverse secrets and shitty personalities come to light. I don't even follow today's music industry or celebrity culture. The vast majority of what passes for music and cinema today is utter trash anyway. In fact, I don't even follow modern pop culture trends and am generally in the dark about those things until long after the fact. I'm retro as hell and almost exclusively watch things from my own childhood or the 80s before I was even born. Everything went downhill since the mid 2000s.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 6:59 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 29th, 2022, 4:26 am
To tell you the truth, the music industry and celebrity culture never cease to disgust me. They are filled with so many unscrupulous and reprehensible assholes. It is best not to have idols and heroes. They will only end up disappointing you once their perverse secrets and shitty personalities come to light. I don't even follow today's music industry or celebrity culture. The vast majority of what passes for music and cinema today is utter trash anyway. In fact, I don't even follow modern pop culture trends and am generally in the dark about those things until long after the fact. I'm retro as hell and almost exclusively watch things from my own childhood or the 80s before I was even born. Everything went downhill since the mid 2000s.
I strongly agree with you about that too, especially the retro part. I'm the same damn way, the early 2000s was still fairly good up to the PS2 era of gaming, then when 2012 came around I saw the decline, I mean it was slowly happening in 2008 but accelerated by the time it got into the double teen numbers of the 2000s. Movies became woke, video games became woke, music like the stuff Nicki Minaj exploded and now you can go on youtube and see that her viewcount is high as fuckin hell on practically every song she puts out, it's the same thing with that one chick everyone kept saying was a trans, Lady Ga Ga. The material they produce now is clearly for people with shit taste.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 28th, 2022, 9:49 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
November 20th, 2022, 6:48 am
The same thing applies to you. You are a fellow traditionalist on this forum, a real one, not a fake one. And for that reason alone I already have a lot more respect for you then I do for the masses. Being a traditionalist already shows me that you have a really strong moral character and set of principles. If you are a fellow traditionalist who is hated by other Jews for not going along with their bullshit… Then I see no reason to hold your ethnicity against you.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the charming guy who repeatedly says that he believes that 99% of people deserve to be killed and that the only thing from stopping him from shooting up a public area is the legal consequences and then seems to think that it's okay to scam people because, he tells us, most people are useless degenerates anyway, yet at the same time he has a "really strong moral character" and "set of principles" just because he's a "fellow traditionalist"! You're a good comedian, Outcast! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
https://youtube.com/shorts/MMJpIkB8YLc?feature=share
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

fschmidt wrote:
November 19th, 2022, 10:28 pm
Yes and since almost everyone hates me, I hate almost everyone. Left, Right, makes no difference. The Left hate me because I am on the Right. Most of the Right hate me because I am racially jewish. The Jews hate me because I don't support their bullshit. So I sincerely wish that most of humanity would die. Humanity has truly turned to shit and deserves to be slaughtered.
@fschmidt
Just for the heck of it, thought I'd drop a quick line to mention that I don't hate you, even though I utterly despise jews as a group/tribe (as opposed to individuals, like my f***ed up best friend, Steven Seagal who came out against the ZOG war over Ukraine/Russia, the "antisemitic" jew who invented amazing sea monkeys and later joined the "Aryan Nations," etc). :D
I don't really see much percentage in you and me being in a jew + goyim buddy action movie or anything anyway, so NBD if that doesn't brighten your day, but for what it's worth, there it is.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 18th, 2022, 8:26 pm
The JQ/Anti-Judaism - Now this one really is a taboo that could get me crucified by the ADL or some other skanking Jewish thought police organization. I'm proudly one of the forum's more outspoken "antisemites" along with the legendary Conan the Barbarian lookalike Aryan warrior @WilliamSmith, the big manly jacked-up muscleman @Cornfed
Unfortunately I'd be lying if I said I was actually a Conan the Barbarian lookalike, ****sob****, though I've certainly read all the Robert E Howard originals probably 3-5 times each.
"Aryan warrior" is fair enough, though I've admitted I only have modest boxing/striking and grappling skills. I'm learning some neat stuff about defending against pirate attacks, but we'll get back to that topic later...
But as for "Aryan," I definitely had golden curls as a boy and have extremely blue eyes, LOL.
Though I admit that I've proved nothing, thus far. Cornfed actually has proved that he really is a big manly jacked-up muscleman by posting lots of pics and videos of doing kettlebell workouts.
I don't currently feel any particular hurry to provide the ZOG with a recent picture of myself, but Bruce Payne is still the closest visual match I've ever noticed.

As to the overall topic: Yeah, the jews created cancel culture and roped the globohomo crowd into that same mess to shut down any discussion of either of them, so that's why you can't say anything about those two groups, since almost all the world's problems and the grisly subversion of our nations has mostly been caused by them.

HA allows this to be discussed, but the funny thing is that thanks to the Musk takeover, Twitter now also allows it unlike ever before. It's not totally free speech there, but damn, it's the new fountainhead of all the stuff the ZOG, jews, globohomos, and vaccine mandate crowd don't want anyone to be allowed to publish. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 1:11 am
@fschmidt
Just for the heck of it, thought I'd drop a quick line to mention that I don't hate you, even though I utterly despise jews as a group/tribe (as opposed to individuals, like my f***ed up best friend, Steven Seagal who came out against the ZOG war over Ukraine/Russia, the "antisemitic" jew who invented amazing sea monkeys and later joined the "Aryan Nations," etc). :D
I don't really see much percentage in you and me being in a jew + goyim buddy action movie or anything anyway, so NBD if that doesn't brighten your day, but for what it's worth, there it is.
Thank you. Since the Jewish topic interests you, you may want to read my view on this topic.
dl7
Freshman Poster

Post by dl7 »

I have noticed William smith has pro!oted.the unz review. American Pravda series. I agree it is a great series and.there is a lot on interesting reading on unz.com
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

fschmidt wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 9:34 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
December 5th, 2022, 1:11 am
@fschmidt
Thank you. Since the Jewish topic interests you, you may want to read my view on this topic.
@fschmidt
There's some thought-provoking points you made in there, some of which I agree with, some not (but without acrimony), but I'll read it carefully and respond in an upcoming thread with scrupulous politeness and formality, in case you or other members have any interest in a sincere discussion on this fascinating subject, devoid of ad hominem attacks or insults.

(On a side note, that concept actually occurred to me as a fun sub-forum idea: Those of us who agree about "Free speech absolutism" can gladly let the usual imbroglio go on in the forum at large, yet we could create a sub-forum as a sort of "gaming" arena where politeness, formality and civility are all mandatory and "rules of the game," but only in that particular sub-forum? :) )
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 8th, 2022, 1:01 am
@fschmidt
There's some thought-provoking points you made in there, some of which I agree with, some not (but without acrimony), but I'll read it carefully and respond in an upcoming thread with scrupulous politeness and formality, in case you or other members have any interest in a sincere discussion on this fascinating subject, devoid of ad hominem attacks or insults.
I am looking forward to it.
(On a side note, that concept actually occurred to me as a fun sub-forum idea: Those of us who agree about "Free speech absolutism" can gladly let the usual imbroglio go on in the forum at large, yet we could create a sub-forum as a sort of "gaming" arena where politeness, formality and civility are all mandatory and "rules of the game," but only in that particular sub-forum? :) )
I support this idea. You could post this idea to the Suggestions forum.