Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Dark Theme

Baltic Women and Brunette Phenotypes

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Baltic Women and Brunette Phenotypes

Post by Lucas88 »

I've recently looked into the topic of Baltic women - particularly those from Lithuania just north of Poland and east of Belarus - and the number of tanned brunettes that came up in the search results caught my attention. Previously I only knew one woman from Lithuania - the former WWE female wrestler Aksana (aka Živilė Raudonienė). With almost no knowledge of the Baltic region, I simply assumed that most of the women would be blonde and pale-skinned due to the region's northern position and close geographical proximity to Scandinavia, but after doing some image searches on Google and checking out Lithuanian media I see that the women have a very different phenotype to their Nordic neighbors and am surprised by the prevalence of dark hair and tanned complexions. People on this forum know how crazy I am for brown-skinned and tanned girls.

Here is Aksana, the first Lithuanian woman who I ever encountered and who happens to possess the swarthy brunette phenotype that I'm talking about:

Lithuanian fitness model Greta Lebedeva (left) with unknown brunette (right):

A video of the same Greta Lebedeva doing some "training":

More training with some other women (this time real training):

Interesting-sounding language. I'd never heard it before even though it's supposed to be one of the closest to the original Indo-European language. Sounds kinda cute!

Singer Eglė Jakštytė:

She sports that same tanned brunette phenotype and has a good body and some sexy legs!

Same singer in a duet:

I know that some guys on the forum have visited the Baltic states. How prevalent is this tanned brunette phenotype there?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Baltic Women and Brunette Phenotypes

Post by Lucas88 »

Here I have some more photos of Lithuanian women that I'd like to share. I notice a high number of the swarthy brunettes that I like so much again. There are also some blondes as you'll see in some of the photos but it's the brunettes that really get me going.

As far as European women go, Baltic women strike me as being the most beautiful. From my own observations they seem to have a very unique phenotype within Europe. My guess would be that Baltics constitute a remnant of very ancient Indo-European people group and therefore conserve archaic features. Their foremost language - Lithuanian - is thought to be extremely conservative and close to the original IE language and shares a lot of similarities with Sanskrit. Our womanaholic friend @WilliamSmith mentioned in my thread about favorite countries by continent that Lithuanian women would be his choice of women in Europe because they have the best asses by European standards. Indeed, I have also noticed through my own research that Baltic women tend to be quite well-built with good figures and often decent rears. I think that if ever I had to take a European woman as my third wife (after my Latina and Mulata) in the event of an apocalyptic catastrophe for the preservation of the European race I'd probably choose a tanned Lithuanian brunette with a big butt and wide child-bearing hips. Lithuania seems to have European women of the highest quality from a genetic standpoint.

Below are some attractive Lithuanian women or lietuvės as they are called in the language. Some of them are bikini models. Others are more ordinary cute types.

Here are some music videos with some more attractive Lithuanian women with the same tanned brunette complexion:

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Some sexy Lithuanian police officers. I think I wanna become a fugitive in Lithuania if it means I'll be chased by some of those!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Some Latvian women too just for comparison. I couldn't find as many photos of Latvian women. Latvia has a smaller population than Lithuania.

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
October 9th, 2022, 7:45 pm
Some sexy Lithuanian police officers. I think I wanna become a fugitive in Lithuania if it means I'll be chased by some of those!

f***ing hell! Imagine getting wrestled to the ground by some of these hot babes! I think I'd have to get myself caught on purpose so I could sniff one their crotches while she sits on my neck to keep me incapacitated :lol:

"The drugs are hidden inside my genitals officer. Give them a good shake and eventually the drugs will come out!" :lol:

Some banging women in this thread dude. It's made me think maybe we should go to Lithuania and become fugitives like you said hahaha!
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@Tsar
I was working on a response for you in the thought it would be a better fit for @Lucas88's thread here on Baltic women, since they were under discussion:
Tsar wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 5:23 am
Aren't Baltic girls too Westernized?

They all seem liberal, Westernized, slutty, feminist, low birthrates, small populations, and anti-Russian. Those nations also don't have resources. That's my guess.
That is a difficult question for me that I really can't answer, because even though I wish you the best, you've probably noticed we have very different tastes in women. For example, you may have seen my posts where I point out I personally deliberately seek out the most passionate, extroverted, aggressive, and emotionally expressive women I can get my hands on (also the most physically strong and curvaceous), because I think they'd make better mates and better mothers of my own children. :lol:
Also, I would only even consider one who is in here mid-20's but preferably older because I'm 41, so prefer a woman who's in her 30's at this point (obviously not Tsar's view), and the last thing I personally want is a virginal kind of chick, LOL.
So I really am not sure where in Eastern Europe or Russia the most "traditional" women are, since that's not what I'd ever seek out myself, even though I do care about strong families and protection of children. I certainly don't have anything against the most positive aspects of "traditionalism" if it comes to having humane values, nice traditional culture, music, art, etc. But when it comes to women, I just don't think you and me are on the same page, so it's hard to say. :)
I only know there's so many good looking white chicks there, and there's way more women than men there, though I have heard the same is true of Russia, but not sure.
However, you have a good point about them being potentially anti-Russian, and by trying to leech onto the jew-created "EU" superstate, some of them have rolled over for outlawing "holocaust denial" and so on (gee what a coincidence since the jews are obsessed with the genocide of the white race). So due diligence for you would definitely be in order. The women there sure are hot though!

Russia may be a better choice for you though, but obviously only if they beat ZOG and then you can get in there, but don't ask me how that's going to pan out!!!
Tsar wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 5:23 am
White girls are my first choice. Asian girls are probably my second best.
I'm not presuming in to be giving any one else advice, but I'm still going to say my opinion:
If it was me......... Don't settle for "second best!"
Asian women are wonderful, but if white women are really what you want, go get 'em! That's my view.

Why I feel you shouldn't settle for 2nd best:
I personally really haven't done anything wrong or harmed women in any way for my entire life, regardless of how much "traditionalists" may denounce skirt-chasing goofballs like me, but wandering around chasing tail with a bunch of white and Asian women doesn't mean !@#$ in retrospect, even though I do like the girls on a person-to-person basis. In retrospect I wouldn't do that. I wish I'd married a black woman and actually built an extended family of other people who want to take care of their own and not let homosexuals and satanic jews take over everything. I still think I might do that....

Even though I'm a spiritual believer but non-religious, I am seriously looking into actually joining with some of the Protestant religious groups that are organizing active campaigns to oppose homosexuality in the countries I personally like the best. I might even get married (!!!!). (P.S. @Outcast9428 notice that regardless of other irreconcilable differences of opinion we may have about certain topics, even I am leaning toward comparative "conservatism" at this time, :lol: )
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

So I'm going to post some pics of Baltic hotties in a minute to try to heal whatever wounds my remarks cause here, but... you guys know me around here by now, so I'm sorry I'm so horrible and offensive if it causes you any pain, but... just saying what I think: If you have spent a long time loving a black woman, DAMN most of those white women above look like MEN!
If you've been loving a black woman for a long time with her beautiful angelic features, emotional eyes and full lips and everything, the stark contrast between them and other kinds of women makes white women look like men, and it makes Asian women look like monkeys. (Sorry, but even if they Asian girls are admittedly pretty and cute, but still, sorry, but it's true. Asian women are wonderful, but they usually have big heads and their ears stick out at the sides when they pull their hair back, even if they are beautiful and glamorous and sweet and so on.) Black women, on the other hand, are more beautiful than angels from heaven. I wish I hadn't wasted so much of my life on any other kind of woman, but at least I'm not a faggot...

But "enough of this gay banter" ("gay" not meaning homosexual, in my case, I assure you, just quoting Monty Python's Flying Circus here), let's post those Baltic hotties I mentioned:

I don't really share the same taste as you guys who fancy those chicks above, but here's some great looking Baltic women.

LATVIA! @Tsar, what do you think? Don't you think she's hot? This chick is as "Aryan" as me by biology, LOL.

A sampling of Latvians women:

More Baltic babes, I think they're either Estonian or Lithuanian, but you get the idea. (By the way I personally know some people of Estonian extraction and they are indeed the ultra-white looking types with some visual similarity to the "Nordic" phenotype Russians):

There's a super-Aryan beauty! Not my kind of woman personally, but they are really pretty if you're into skinny chicks.

It's been way too "slim pickings" around here for me, but now we're edging more toward something I'd also like if I was up there again, from Lithuania. She needs to be fed more generously so she doesn't get grumpy and start riding around on a broomstick practicing witchcraft (always a risk you take if you like nailing a lot of white women, which I do), but she's got nice curves and has potential:

Get a load of that ass... by looking at her build, I would bet she does what a lot of black women do where she lifts weights to tone herself and take the best advantage of her beautiful big ass. Beautiful romantic forest setting too. Reminds me of that movie "Legend," :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/

Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

I’m proud of you @WilliamSmith for leaning towards conservatism now! I saw you were talking about wanting to get married which I wanted to reply to but it got buried in the shoutbox and I’ve been working a lot lately. But it’s great that you’re starting to see the benefits of conservative values. Actual conservative values that is and not the fake conservative values a lot of people around here seem to adhere to.

A lot of people around here I think are only considered right leaning because the culture overall is liberal but if they actually lived in the 1950s they’d be typical liberals for the time period. Not radical liberals like we saw in the 60s but a lot of people around here would be the types who kind of agreed with the system but are too degenerate to really fit in with it. The 50s had a decent number of guys like that too. They were not considered a good catch by the typical 1950s girl though.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
December 14th, 2022, 7:56 am
So I'm going to post some pics of Baltic hotties in a minute to try to heal whatever wounds my remarks cause here, but... you guys know me around here by now, so I'm sorry I'm so horrible and offensive if it causes you any pain, but... just saying what I think: If you have spent a long time loving a black woman, DAMN most of those white women above look like MEN!
If you've been loving a black woman for a long time with her beautiful angelic features, emotional eyes and full lips and everything, the stark contrast between them and other kinds of women makes white women look like men, and it makes Asian women look like monkeys. (Sorry, but even if they Asian girls are admittedly pretty and cute, but still, sorry, but it's true. Asian women are wonderful, but they usually have big heads and their ears stick out at the sides when they pull their hair back, even if they are beautiful and glamorous and sweet and so on.) Black women, on the other hand, are more beautiful than angels from heaven. I wish I hadn't wasted so much of my life on any other kind of woman, but at least I'm not a faggot...
To be honest, I tend to find most White women - especially Germanic women - somewhat masculine anyway. I only made this thread because I came across a lot of photos and videos of Lithuanian and Latvian women with a tanned brunette phenotype and wondered whether that particular phenotype is predominant in those countries. If so, that would be interesting since I'm a lover of tanned and brown complexions. As you already know, I've never found White women particularly attractive. I strongly dislike pale skin for a start (I myself am addicted to tanning and even take Melanotan) and often find Caucasian female facial features a bit too angular and harsh. I might like the occasional tanned Caucasian brunette with cuter-than-average facial features but, as a general rule, I'm overwhelmingly attracted to thick and curvaceous Latinas as well as light-skinned Black women. Latinas (including Hispanic mulatas) are my passion! :P

I perceive Latinas as the most feminine race of women. Not only do they typically display a high degree of facial neoteny due to their indigenous blood but also tend to sport wide hips and impressive feminine curves, especially in regions where African admixture is significant. The femininity of Black women is also vastly underrated in my opinion. I know that there is this stereotype among clueless white trash men about Black women somehow being masculine and undesirable but it's complete BS. I've seen plenty of gorgeous Black ladies with very cute and feminine facial features in addition to their superb womanly figures and sexy big butts and a particular feminine energy that is absolutely magnetic and drives me crazy. In my observation, even Asian women who some guys for some reason lionize as the most feminine have nothing on them. Most Asians are simply what in Japanese is called busu kawaii ブス可愛い, albeit a little bit more feminine than the typical White woman. They don't have the level of raw femininity, bewitching sexiness or even cuteness of a high-tier Black female with both facial neoteny and a perfect hourglass figure. Some people don't like Black women because of their dark skin but their femininity shouldn't be denied.

You mentioned in another thread that @CaptainSkelebob proposed to you in a private message some sort of "alpha allience" (spelling error intentional :lol: ). I agree that we should form an alpha allience but membership should be limited to those of us who are actually man enough to handle the phenomenal feminine curves and enormous hypertrophic booty of a well-built Latina or Black female who just oozes primal unadulterated sexiness and passionate sexual physicality. The low-test nerdy soyboys can by all means continue to go to Asia with their goofy-ass "日本人の彼女" t-shirts and try hitting on those skinny little flat-ass Asian chicks and even the occasional ladyboy, but the true alpha allience consists of us true machos maxxed out on testosterone who know how to appreciate a Latina or Black female's thick athletic legs and butt and can keep up with her curvaceous athletic body during moments of wild physical sex. That's what distinguishes the real men from the pansy-ass soyboys!!!

The alpha allience should definitely include you and myself. You and I both have experience with curvaceous big butt mamasotas, you with your American Black women in the Pacific North West and me with my hot Latinas and sexy Colombian mulatas. @E Irizarry R&B Singer is definitely part of the club. He's an expert who has slept with over 700 Latinas and loves curves and big butts. What about Skelebob? Can he handle a real woman with curves and a big butt or would he rather become a lady himself and dress up in ladies' tights? We'll see when he comes back! What about our new moderator @Pixel--Dude? I have a feeling that he'll be getting initiated into the alpha allience club next week! :lol: :twisted:

I think I went off on a tangent and forgot what the point of my post was. But don't blame me because tonight I'm feeling manic as hell! Wuuuuuuuuu!!!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Lithuanian women do indeed have a unique phenotype. Some of them look exotic by European standards. The girl on the right has a very endearing face.

At this point I'd say that the European women who I like the most are Baltic and ex-Yu (especially Serbian) women. I find a lot of attractive brunettes in those countries.

Some more Lithuanian girls who are youthful and reasonably curvy:

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Damn.. those Baltic women are pretty hot. I'll visit there some day.. when all the COVID craziness is over.
Better than the psycho emaciated plastic faced Korean women.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
April 22nd, 2023, 3:09 pm
Damn.. those Baltic women are pretty hot. I'll visit there some day.. when all the COVID craziness is over.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
I think that might be a good option for you if you think these women are hot: I forget if I mentioned this before, but there is a big imbalance of having more women than men over in a number of those Baltic nation states, which is highly favorable for obvious reasons. :)
Not that they are necessarily easy to get into bed fast there compared with other places, but it's a good hunting ground for hot chicks for sure.
And if you like white chicks then a lot of those women from there are very, very hot and many of them are also very intelligent (not enough ass for me personally, but if big ases are not your priority then NBD, LOL). I like white women too, by the way, they're just not my #1 since I think a certain other group of women are more beautiful and better in the sack, and because most modern white men are a bunch of cuckish retards worshipping our mortal enemies the jews and have totally lost control of their own nation-states and cultures as well as their own broads, ROFLMAO. :roll:

Also I have no clue about the racial dynamics and how much resentment you might face there if you're nailing a lot of their chicks, but I'm guessing you're not worried about that since you're obviously an actual real man and not a snowflake. :D

Edit: By the way, not trying to hit too many negative notes here, but I did happen to notice that even most of the Baltic states (which are probably the last bastions of ultra-whiteness left on earth as far as I know) have also cucked to the jew-created "European Union" and so are also under all their pathetic faggot ass "hate speech" bans outlawing them from speaking any truths about jews etc, which probably means the jews will fill their subverted nations with hordes of migrants, rapefugees, pedophiles and faggots in due course if the pansy-ass "Europeans" keep bending over and spreading the cheeks for this bullshit. But of course you could still bag a hot Baltic woman from there and then take her elsewhere to keep your own offspring away from that bullshit, right? :lol:

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

WilliamSmith wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 12:08 am
April 22nd, 2023, 3:09 pm
@Natural_Born_Cynic
I think that might be a good option for you if you think these women are hot: I forget if I mentioned this before, but there is a big imbalance of having more women than men over in a number of those Baltic nation states, which is highly favorable for obvious reasons. :)
Not that they are necessarily easy to get into bed fast there compared with other places, but it's a good hunting ground for hot chicks for sure.
And if you like white chicks then a lot of those women from there are very, very hot and many of them are also very intelligent (not enough ass for me personally, but if big ases are not your priority then NBD, LOL). I like white women too, by the way, they're just not my #1 since I think a certain other group of women are more beautiful and better in the sack, and because most modern white men are a bunch of cuckish retards worshipping our mortal enemies the jews and have totally lost control of their own nation-states and cultures as well as their own broads, ROFLMAO. :roll:

Also I have no clue about the racial dynamics and how much resentment you might face there if you're nailing a lot of their chicks, but I'm guessing you're not worried about that since you're obviously an actual real man and not a snowflake. :D

Edit: By the way, not trying to hit too many negative notes here, but I did happen to notice that even most of the Baltic states (which are probably the last bastions of ultra-whiteness left on earth as far as I know) have also cucked to the jew-created "European Union" and so are also under all their pathetic faggot ass "hate speech" bans outlawing them from speaking any truths about jews etc, which probably means the jews will fill their subverted nations with hordes of migrants, rapefugees, pedophiles and faggots in due course if the pansy-ass "Europeans" keep bending over and spreading the cheeks for this bullshit. But of course you could still bag a hot Baltic woman from there and then take her elsewhere to keep your own offspring away from that bullshit, right? :lol:
I agree.. it's a shame to see white men worshipping the Jews. Jews have been kicked out 112 times throughout history and there are many valid reasons for that happening. It's a shame that the Jews used their manipulation and trickery to become a parasite of white nations and still rules white nations even today. I am not a white supremacist, that is what I see today as a cynic. I mean the U.S gives 30 billion to Israel every year even today despite Israel being wealthy and has over 80 nukes. There is also a strong Jewish lobby in Washington called "AIPAC" and any one who criticize the Jewish "holohoax" narrative will have his career, reputation, wealth destroyed just like Kanye West.

The Baltics sounds appealing for me. I don't mind tall, skinny, feminine, intelligent white women. Much better than those horrid mutants unleashed by ZOG "edumacation" system back in Jewnited states. All of my mainstream acquistances got married early, but they married the bottom tier, 300lb, mutants called "women" in Jewnited States. Yuck. One of them looks like she came out of Chernobyl. :lol:

kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

August 1st, 2023, 6:33 am
I agree.. it's a shame to see white men worshipping the Jews. Jews have been kicked out 112 times throughout history and there are many valid reasons for that happening. It's a shame that the Jews used their manipulation and trickery to become a parasite of white nations and still rules white nations even today. I am not a white supremacist, that is what I see today as a cynic. I mean the U.S gives 30 billion to Israel every year even today despite Israel being wealthy and has over 80 nukes. There is also a strong Jewish lobby in Washington called "AIPAC" and any one who criticize the Jewish "holohoax" narrative will have his career, reputation, wealth destroyed just like Kanye West.
its funny hearing you wax poetic about the plight of the white man and insinuating that whites dont have any agency. you sound just like liberals who deny blacks that have any agency or responsibility for their condition. you do realize that in order to manipulate and trick someone you first need a target thats capable of being manipulated and tricked? have you talked to the average white person? if you did then you wouldnt be surprised at the current state of affairs.

there are many good upstanding white people but there are also many short-sighted, backstabbing, entitled and psychopathic whites too. you dont seem to acknowledge that whites are capable of contributing to their own downfall, with or without the jews. in fact, many whites are happy to help the jews subjugate other whites. what does this say about white people? however, according to you, whites have zero responsibility for their actions. in spite of being capable of conquering the entire world they somehow lack the ability to think for themselves

if you were a true cynic then you would recognize that this is the way of the world, its samsara man. you have these unrealistic expectations of what reality should look like. have you ever opened a history book before? human history is full of conflict, there will always be winners and losers, and one day the winners will become the losers and the losers will become the winners and over and over again, yet for some reason you seem to think history should stand still and stop happening.

you cry about how unfair the jews are but in reality nothing is unfair because there are no rules. look at how whites conquered the entire world; they used superior technology and organization in order to overcome indigenous people with inferior technology and organization. was this unfair? look at jews, their culture values education, discipline, financial literacy and networking. all of these things are extremely valuable in the modern world, meanwhile whites generally do not value these things to the same degree as jews do (although they have the freedom to value these things if they chose to, but they choose not to, because they have AGENCY). so when jews overcome whites through superior organization and preparation, is this unfair? of course not. its not anymore unfair than when whites overcame the native americans through superior technology and organization.

to be clear, I dont have anything against whites (or jews for that matter). as for you, I'm only criticizing you because your perspective of this situation is one dimensional. wanna criticize jews? go ahead, I dont deny the points you bring up. I just think its ridiculous when you try to act as if whites have no agency and no responsibility for their fate and that theyre totally innocent victims of the jews or whatever. thats a ridiculous stance, especially for someone calling himself a "cynic". youre not a cynic, youre a romantic or an idealist. thats what you truly are. stop calling yourself a cynic

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kukushka wrote:
August 1st, 2023, 10:52 am
August 1st, 2023, 6:33 am
its funny hearing you wax poetic about the plight of the white man and insinuating that whites dont have any agency. you sound just like liberals who deny blacks that have any agency or responsibility for their condition. you do realize that in order to manipulate and trick someone you first need a target thats capable of being manipulated and tricked? have you talked to the average white person? if you did then you wouldnt be surprised at the current state of affairs.

there are many good upstanding white people but there are also many short-sighted, backstabbing, entitled and psychopathic whites too. you dont seem to acknowledge that whites are capable of contributing to their own downfall, with or without the jews. in fact, many whites are happy to help the jews subjugate other whites. what does this say about white people? however, according to you, whites have zero responsibility for their actions. in spite of being capable of conquering the entire world they somehow lack the ability to think for themselves

if you were a true cynic then you would recognize that this is the way of the world, its samsara man. you have these unrealistic expectations of what reality should look like. have you ever opened a history book before? human history is full of conflict, there will always be winners and losers, and one day the winners will become the losers and the losers will become the winners and over and over again, yet for some reason you seem to think history should stand still and stop happening.

you cry about how unfair the jews are but in reality nothing is unfair because there are no rules. look at how whites conquered the entire world; they used superior technology and organization in order to overcome indigenous people with inferior technology and organization. was this unfair? look at jews, their culture values education, discipline, financial literacy and networking. all of these things are extremely valuable in the modern world, meanwhile whites generally do not value these things to the same degree as jews do (although they have the freedom to value these things if they chose to, but they choose not to, because they have AGENCY). so when jews overcome whites through superior organization and preparation, is this unfair? of course not. its not anymore unfair than when whites overcame the native americans through superior technology and organization.

to be clear, I dont have anything against whites or jews for that matter. I criticize you because your perception of this situation is one dimensional. wanna criticize jews? go ahead, I dont deny the points you bring up. I just think its ridiculous when you try to act as if whites have no agency and no responsibility for their fate and that theyre totally innocent victims of the jews or whatever. thats a ridiculous stance, especially for someone calling himself a "cynic". youre not a cynic, youre a romantic or an idealist. thats what you truly are. stop calling yourself a cynic
Is that you Tsar? :D You know Pixel dude tole me about you. You are Tsar under different account. Hey why don't stop posting as Kukusha and come back as Tsar? What's your problem pal?