Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
.... and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release
-----
.... so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy
This might be true, but what can such men really do about it? Where can they go for 'sexual release'?

About myself, I was in that same situation in Europe for many years but I left that continent and will never go back to where I came from.

Honestly I think we cannot blame only men for this situation. USA is even worse than Europe. More religious bigots, more hateful feminists etc.

Maybe women should think over their own situation and change their behavior towards men, for example to reject thugs, braggarts and also reject radical feminist hateful doctrin and stop to run after every male celebrity and try to be a bit friendly, modest and tolerant and give ordinary men also a chance. The dating scene is totally broken, not only in USA, but also in most parts in Europe.

If you ask me how to approach any woman in Europe for a private conversation, I have no idea. Where? How?

I was even working in companies in Europe where the majority of employees were females - bank employees and travel agents - only a few young women there were married, but the majority was single, some with children (the so-called independent proud powerful single mom) and had multiple boyfriends. Anyway dating at your workplace is a clearly NO, you risk your job if something is going wrong.

Yes, money might help - at least as you said for sexual release - but as a young man without support from your parents you just don't have so much money. I understand that many young men are bitter, angry and mad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
I generally couldn't care less about sex... we're not all young dumb and full of cum necessarily. Some of us laze about like neutered geriatric cats..
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jerryrigged wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 6:45 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
I generally couldn't care less about sex... we're not all young dumb and full of cum necessarily. Some of us laze about like neutered geriatric cats..
Same with me, my Japanese wife and I are now near our 70th birthdays... but we have also to be considerate towards straight young men from Western countries, who care about a sexual relationship with a woman, it's normal and nothing wrong with that.

However sadly, a nice Western girl who will stay with you for longtime is difficult to find nowadays.

True, the main point is not really about sex - it's a nice by-product - but it is more about that you are not alone and somebody of the opposite sex is with you and you can trust her.

I understand that many young men who have good intention are deeply disappointed and finally stay either alone or look out for a foreign wife.

It's a major reason why this forum does exist.
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 10:03 pm
@Mercury

Is it true that you are making up press releases that don't exist about men going to jail for flirting or something? If so, why? Where are you getting these stories from? What are your sources and links? Are you even posting the sources or links? If not are you making them up? If so, why? You damage the credibility of the forum when you make up fake press releases you know? Why are you doing that?

If you like to post spoof or joke articles like The Onion does, then please put "(satire) or (spoof) or (joke)" in the thread title. But don't pass them off as real press reports.

Please stop doing that. I'm going to put a warning on your account. Making up stuff just to scare men is unethical and tantamount to lying.
I am getting these stories from patch.com and NewsBreak. And from the looks of those news articles, this is no joke.
Guhji
Freshman Poster

Post by Guhji »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Lack of sex is surely a serious detriment to a man's physical and mental well-being, but that's not why I'm critical of Winston. I'm critical of Winston because he's a fraud and a dork.
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster

Post by jerryrigged »

Mercury wrote:
October 20th, 2021, 10:46 pm
Winston wrote:
October 16th, 2021, 10:03 pm
@Mercury

Is it true that you are making up press releases that don't exist about men going to jail for flirting or something? If so, why? Where are you getting these stories from? What are your sources and links? Are you even posting the sources or links? If not are you making them up? If so, why? You damage the credibility of the forum when you make up fake press releases you know? Why are you doing that?

If you like to post spoof or joke articles like The Onion does, then please put "(satire) or (spoof) or (joke)" in the thread title. But don't pass them off as real press reports.

Please stop doing that. I'm going to put a warning on your account. Making up stuff just to scare men is unethical and tantamount to lying.
I am getting these stories from patch.com and NewsBreak. And from the looks of those news articles, this is no joke.
Please update us on the status of the genocide in Myanmar Mr mercury news network
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Guhji wrote:
October 21st, 2021, 7:04 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Lack of sex is surely a serious detriment to a man's physical and mental well-being, but that's not why I'm critical of Winston. I'm critical of Winston because he's a fraud and a dork.
It has been a serious detriment to my well-being. I really need an acceptable or desirable girlfriend.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Guhji wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
This poser propgate lies and insultings about wiseton so i hereby report

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Guhji wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
This is slander and libel and a lie. I've never lied or cheated and so I am not a fraud. You have no right to make up lies about others. Correcting your lies is a waste of time too. You never learn, you just repeat the same lies. I hate that and don't respect that at all. You just like to imagine the worst in people because you are sick, twisted, and evil deep down.

Goodbye. You are now banned. Only the worst and nastiest scum get banned here. Such as you unfortunately. No warnings this time. Only decent quality posters get warnings. You are not decent at all. Goodbye and good riddance. You aren't even worthy of an officer's execution like Man with a Plan had.

Moreover, if you dislike me that much, then why are you even here? That makes no sense. You would not be tolerated on the Rooshv forum either, so why should we tolerate you? Makes no sense. You are zero value and in fact a negative value here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mercury
Junior Poster

Post by Mercury »

Even Dan Cilley went to jail for flirting with American women. I read all about it on several different websites, including YouTube. This is extremely serious and is nothing to play around with, and ALL guys should take this extremely seriously. American men have every right to be terrified to death of approaching within a football field of, let alone flirting with, any American woman these days. And they have every right to flee from all American women like they're about to get SWAT on their tails and get pursued by SWAT like a wanted cop killer if they don't flee from all American women or any women within the United States of America.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mercury wrote:
October 22nd, 2021, 7:49 pm
Even Dan Cilley went to jail for flirting with American women. I read all about it on several different websites, including YouTube. This is extremely serious and is nothing to play around with, and ALL guys should take this extremely seriously. American men have every right to be terrified to death of approaching within a football field of, let alone flirting with, any American woman these days. And they have every right to flee from all American women like they're about to get SWAT on their tails and get pursued by SWAT like a wanted cop killer if they don't flee from all American women or any women within the United States of America.
He didn't go to jail for flirting. He went to jail for filming a minor and in court refused to take the other option they gave him. His former friend came here a while ago and explained the whole thing. It's documented in the thread about him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar is banned for 5 days. See here:

viewtopic.php?style=11&p=362887#p362887

He's very vindictive and threatened to attack the forum with a hacker. See his blog post below. Apparently he bashed Yick too.

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... nston.html

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... venge.html

His shoutout to Yick.

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... -yick.html

What is his problem? Strange guy.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
October 23rd, 2021, 11:38 pm

He's very vindictive and threatened to attack the forum with a hacker. See his blog post below. Apparently he bashed Yick too.\
This seem unfair. Wouldn't you be vindictive if everyone was constantly insulting you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 1:32 am
Winston wrote:

He's very vindictive and threatened to attack the forum with a hacker. See his blog post below. Apparently he bashed Yick too.\
This seem unfair. Wouldn't you be vindictive if everyone was constantly insulting you?
I didn't insult him. I don't follow his threads. I banned him temporarily because he keeps advocating rape and intends to do it, he said. It's in his own post. That's illegal and unethical. Remember what happened to Rooshv when he said something like that? The media and several governments attacked him for it. He even got banned from the UK for it.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Winston wrote:

He's very vindictive and threatened to attack the forum with a hacker. See his blog post below. Apparently he bashed Yick too.

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... nston.html

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... venge.html

His shoutout to Yick.

https://tsartargaryan.blogspot.com/2021 ... -yick.html

What is his problem? Strange guy.
I can't read it, even the cached versions of blogspot are completely blocked from the internet here, what does he say?