The USA is a boot camp.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mercury
Junior Poster

The USA is a boot camp.

Post by Mercury »

I'm sure every man has experienced this. You try to have a social life. You get stopped by the police for interacting with other people at parks, beaches, shopping malls, county fairs, and so forth. They even arrest you and all involved and throw you all in jail. And they tell you bluntly; "We don't know what country you're from that lets you socialize and mingle with just anyone you want to, but in the United States of America, it absolutely doesn't fly at all." Eventually, they let you out on one condition; you get multiple jobs and you work 18 hours a day, 365 days a year.

What they've done is broken you down and built you back up the way America herself wants you to be! Exactly like at military boot camp, even like at MCRD San Diego. In America, they take all of your social life away, they get you banned from every single social place (bars, clubs, restaurants, etc), and they give you an emptiness. And they expect you to fill that emptiness with endless work. And like on the battlefield, America herself expects you to die for your boss (hit by a train on your way to work instead of being not as early as the previous day, involved in an accident while rushing harder to work than the previous day, etc).

If you take a single day off even every ten years, you get scolded and tormented by the entire workplace, co-workers and all. And it's but a matter of time before Congress even passes new Federal laws stating that anyone who takes a day off work even because they have Covid or the flu gets arrested and charged with theft.

America's boot camp culture even manifests itself at nightclubs nationwide, where line dancing has become the new culture dance of the United States and has become the only legal form of dancing nationwide. And line dancing (5, 6, 7, 8 ) looks very much like a military or boot camp training exercise.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: The USA is a boot camp.

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Nope. More like "Death camp" for men.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Mercury

100%.....Mind Indoctrination. Mind Re-programming. Forced Subjugation. Break Your Spirit. You are Defeated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
peregrino
Freshman Poster

Post by peregrino »

The great mass of Americans are basically raised from birth by corporations. Everything we read and watch, from kids cartoons to school textbooks to the news, even what we eat and drink is controlled by Fortune 500 psychopaths.

Even if you get a good job, corporations are basically run with a slave plantation mentality. If you're a bright and ambitious young male, you better have good connections or you're just going to be seen as a threat to be neutralized.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I would choose another metaphor. America is a competitive, cut throat culture that rewards psychopaths and punishes people who want to live in a community at peace.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@MrPeabody

Only applies for men. Men are the "nigger" class, scums or peons of American society. men are always target of scorn and unjust indignation by society.
Men are expected to "Man up" and "Tough it out" while women are well protected, catered to and put on a pedestal for doing nothing and having a vagina.

Women gets a free "Cock carousel" ride until the day they die. With hundreds of government, local, social support programs to help women, Affirmative action for women, hundreds of Beta Orbitals or white knights serving women, education that caters to women(60% female graduate vs 40% of male graduate), and companies that "simp" for women.. etc. Life gets so much easier if you are a female in America. She is on "easy" mode and her life is walk in the park compared to men's which is like "Battle Royale" or "Squid Games". So when some female say they are like us in Happier Abroad and lonely and downtrodden by society, I don't buy it. The White Knights will jump over to help her. Men doesn't have that luxury..
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
January 31st, 2023, 7:28 am
Only applies for men. Men are the "nigger" class, scums or peons of American society. men are always target of scorn and unjust indignation by society.
Women gets a free "Cock carousel" ride until the day they die. With hundreds of government, local, social support programs to help women, Affirmative action for women, hundreds of Beta Orbitals or white knights serving women, education that caters to women(60% female graduate vs 40% of male graduate), and companies that "simp" for women.. etc. Life gets so much easier if you are a female in America.
Not only in American society, pretty everywhere in the Western world the situation is like that, more or less men are considered as second class citizens, as disposable items which can be replaced anytime...their only reason why they are tolerated to exist is for making money and to give it away to females with nothing in return.

Women have, compared to men, many more options to organize their way of daily life.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Yohan

Ah..So that must been one of your reasons to leave Austria and live in Japan for 50 years..
I never been to Western Europe but I read everything is getting really bad right now, not too far behind America.

It seems women in America have it lot easier. They can just marry a wealthy man, divorce him when she is bored or "want to find herself" , get steady alimony check, and go marry an another sucker. Rinse and repeat.

In contrast, Men have to highly intelligent, motivated, ambitious, disciplined, average of 6ft tall, looks like Josh Duhamel, have a high paying job, drives an expensive car, dress like a male model, have a big house, have to be competent in many different things. A women just have to show up and spread her legs. America is reversal of Afghanistan's gender relationship. A woman can F*ck as many guys as she wants, cuss like a drunken sailor, and be ill mannered b*tch and society tells her she is empowered or liberated woman. While a man have to settle for monogamous relationships, watch who he hang out with, keep quiet, follow his wife's orders, and expect to be a steady provider for family. It is the men who have to wear the veil while women do whatever she wants without accountability. And that's why Western Civilization is falling apart.. Because the men can't tell the b*tch to behave or else she's gonna get slapped.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

January 31st, 2023, 10:39 pm
@Yohan
Ah..So that must been one of your reasons to leave Austria and live in Japan for 50 years..
I never been to Western Europe but I read everything is getting really bad right now, not too far behind America.
@Natural_Born_Cynic
There were various reasons for me to leave Europe forever - I was treated badly by women since I am able to remember as a small child up to that day I left the place I was born ...I hardly remember a female who was nice to me - for all of them I was a nothing - regardless if mother, half sisters, other female relatives, female class mates, female co-workers....

I find it interesting that I turned out as a clearly straight man, despite females in my own native country considered me as trash...

Another reason to move away was also the disgusting behavior of the Catholic Church against boys like me who were from parents who did not care.
Also this terrible cold weather using heating up to 8 months, problems to find a good accommotation to rent or buy, forced military services, which means a loss of 1 year salary to me, very unconvenient opening time for shopping if you have to work full-time and so on.

The valid excuse however at that time was the postwar situation of WWII, the Russian occupation of more than 10 years. A time of alcoholism, looting, raping, poverty. Nobody there was normal anymore...Human life had no value at that time.

However the European system in which I was living in Austria was not that bad to a single man compared to what I read about USA.

I was never jobless, never had any problem to collect my salary, all employers followed the law and paid their part into my obligatory retirement insurance, I always had full health care cover and medical bills were never a problem to me. I always had a passport and could leave Austria and come back any time..

But young European women and the way how they select their boyfriends? Highly materialistic without any consideration how a young man ever could earn that money, men are judged how they present themselves, braggarts, even criminals are welcome as they offer an exciting life-style - plenty of divorces of course, plenty of single mothers...'he should not do that to me....' LOL

I think, Western women have to change their criteria how they choose their male friends and partners... as said many times in this forum too, about 80 percent of young women are running after 20 percent of men..

For me as a nothing and owning nothing there was never a chance for a female friend, not even for 30 minutes.

However later on I managed, while alone, to buy my own small condo-unit, had a car and motorcycle, had a stable job - not bad at all, but alone...

-----

My opinion about young women improved when I was starting to travel around and meeting foreign women outside of Europe.

I was really shocked, deeply surprised, and I still remember well the moment, when I met a young Asian woman who was telling me, how come you are alone? You look like normal people... another one said to me, let me ask you a very personal question, is it really true that you never had even one girlfriend in your life...not even one?

I met many young foreign women in various Asian countries, who were interested in a long time relationship and who were not so greedy about money and not interested in alcohol, drugs and sex-fun with multiple boyfriends...

What was not possible in my own native country for me was not really so difficult somewhere else... I finally moved away from Europe, never came back...finally settled down in Japan...
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Yohan

I see, I am glad you are happy in Japan. I mean that's what this site was originally about, but now we are discussing all kind of crazy topics. But
I do like the free speech part here and I get to speak my mind without any reprisals.

I agree, I don't found Austrian women attractive.. too "masculine" for me. Yuck.
Well at least Austria has healthcare and worker's rights. America don't have those because they gave 120 billion dollars to Zelensky, have been paying Israel 30 billion a year (off the books) and the rest of the money goes to CIA Death Camps and Military Bases around the world.

America is slowly collapsing bit by bit. It's sinking on quicksand now.
I am sure Winston Wu and others covered "why America sucks" ad nauseum.

I agree, foreign women seems to be more feminine than American women. I am invisible to American Women too because I don't fit their high criteria.
Korean women are meh. Most of them sucks. I would rather get a Japanese women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

February 1st, 2023, 9:55 am
@Yohan
I see, I am glad you are happy in Japan. I mean that's what this site was originally about, but now we are discussing all kind of crazy topics. But
I do like the free speech part here and I get to speak my mind without any reprisals.
I am invisible to American Women too because I don't fit their high criteria.
Why should we not talk about any crazy topic? Nothing wrong with that.

About women, if a woman does not want me, or does not want you, there is nothing really what I or you can do about it.
You can only move on, and never look back and try to find somebody else...I don't hate anybody.

However I have to say, I am now - because of my bad experience in the past - missing compassion. If Western women, who have plenty of choice and can find easily many men willing to live with them and choose the wrong one and something is going wrong, I just don't care.
Her problem, not my problem...

I give you two examples, just today in the news...

What kind of women are these two females who socialize with these felons? Just look at the pictures of their boyfriends....

One woman is now dead, her problem...

Another one was obviously getting worried and decided to co-operate with the police, otherwise she could be in jail too for a while, same as her boyfriend...
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/arti ... times.html

Chilling text scorned ex-boyfriend sent before stabbing his former lover 14 times in front of customers in her salon - after she dumped him on Valentine’s Day
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... r-old.html

Moment Romanian killer slaps model friend on the bottom in TikTok video - before she turned on him with crucial evidence that helped jail him and his accomplice for 35 years for murdering 71-year-old divorcee they caught in romance fraud
Please do not misunderstand me, these men belong to jail, for life....

But about these women, you choose to share the same room with dangerous criminals...something goes wrong, your risk if you end up in a hospital or even in a cemetery...I cannot help you, if you choose such dangerous men as your boyfriends - don't tell me BS, like where are all the good men...
There is no shortage of lonely men, who would never harm a woman, who do not have a criminal record, but are rejected...Think about it.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

The US is a very hierarchical society whether you see that or not. Those who have power and those DO NOT have power.

Based on this below, if you do have power, you'll feel good about yourself. If you don't have power, you'll feel like shit every day.

Google "Social Rank Theory".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3059404 ... %20others.
Social rank theory (SRT) suggests depression stems from feelings of defeat and entrapment that ensue from experiencing oneself to be of lower rank than others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_rank_theory
Social rank theory provides an evolutionary paradigm that locates affiliative and ranking structures at the core of many psychological disorders.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Yohan

Oh no, I am ok with whatever topics you guys discuss. I don't mind.
That's ok, I don't want to date and marry Ameriwhores. They are the worst. I think I stick with my snowbunny latinas.
Sometimes I think its a blessing to be invisible to those nasty skanks.

Yep, Western society is F*cked up. Women prioritize in dating Serial Killers, Badboys, Pimps, Drug Dealers, Criminals over nice guy with a stable job.

Ted Bundy killed dozen of women, but he still gets love letters from jail until he gets executed.
Jeremy Meeks was a gangbanger, but now he works in Fashion industry going on runways because he is "hot" to women.
Jeffrey Dahmer gets fan letters with nude photos from thousands of women
Richard Ramirez gets fan letters and even married one of his fans in prison.
Charles Manson gets fan letters.. and he killed people.

There is something seriously wrong with society when serial killers get fan letters.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

kangarunner wrote:
February 1st, 2023, 10:48 am
The US is a very hierarchical society whether you see that or not. Those who have power and those DO NOT have power.

Based on this below, if you do have power, you'll feel good about yourself. If you don't have power, you'll feel like shit every day.

Google "Social Rank Theory".

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3059404 ... %20others.
Social rank theory (SRT) suggests depression stems from feelings of defeat and entrapment that ensue from experiencing oneself to be of lower rank than others.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_rank_theory
Social rank theory provides an evolutionary paradigm that locates affiliative and ranking structures at the core of many psychological disorders.
So as South Korea and other East Asian countries. They are just as bad and hierarchical as the U.S.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

February 1st, 2023, 11:07 am

So as South Korea and other East Asian countries. They are just as bad and hierarchical as the U.S.
Do you have actual experience in those countries? Just asking.....But yes, for the native Asians born there it may be some kind of parallel universe similar to the US, just in Asia.