Former HA member Jesse Lee Peterson exposed as Homosexual Predator Pastor!

Discuss news and current events around the world.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Former HA member Jesse Lee Peterson exposed as Homosexual Predator Pastor!

Post by GerardButler »

Jesse Lee Peterson is an American radio presenter, pastor, and broadcaster with a conservative viewpoint. He is the founder of the Christian ministry Brotherhood Organization of a New Destiny (BOND) and the presenter of The Jesse Lee Peterson Radio Show and The Fallen State TV.

Recently, 21 Studios released a documentary titled "Incredible Disgrace"; this was followed one week later by a video titled "PROOF @Jesse Lee Peterson is a Homosexual Predator! You can view the following videos:

https://youtu.be/Uv19GSXGjBs

https://youtu.be/K0M3eDtJfiw

It seems me you have a lot older men @MarcosZeitola who like to get close to young, damaged men online.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Former HA member Jesse Lee Peterson exposed as Homosexual Predator Pastor!

Post by Cornfed »

Pretty sure JLP was never an HA member. If the allegations are true then of course he is going to have these kinds of animalistic tendencies. He's black. Even based black guys are still black at the end of the day.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

GerardButler wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 5:47 am
It seems me you have a lot older men @MarcosZeitola who like to get close to young, damaged men online.
I'm neither old, nor homosexual. But I have to say, I'm quite pleased to see how much I have been getting under your skin. Must have touched on some sensitive spots with you, old sport. ;)
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Cornfed wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 6:29 am
Pretty sure JLP was never an HA member. If the allegations are true then of course he is going to have these kinds of animalistic tendencies. He's black. Even based black guys are still black at the end of the day.
Oh, bless you, old wise white Oracle. The gods may have fashioned you as a hideous deformity, repulsive to even the most jaded sex workers, but they gave you a razor-sharp intellect that not even Jerry Lewis in his twilight years would find difficult to surpass. :heart:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 9:38 am
GerardButler wrote:
I'm neither old, nor homosexual. But I have to say, I'm quite pleased to see how much I have been getting under your skin. Must have touched on some sensitive spots with you, old sport. ;)
My apologies, I was tagging you for your insightful commentary not to hear about your sexual orientation or age. Google search is available for that.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

GerardButler wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 10:27 am

My apologies, I was tagging you for your insightful commentary not to hear about your sexual orientation or age. Google search is available for that.
Everyone here knows you made that page on your own shitty forum no one uses just to piss me off:

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

First you made that account using some fatso's picture. After the Shawn Blake thread where I called you out for being a whiny little muppet, you got pissed off extra bad and changed the story so the bio said I'm an elderly pedophile. Now, I'm not only elderly but also a gay predator as well. It's funny. Like the grown-up version of a kid on the playground going: "I know you are, but what am I?"

You've never grown past Peewee Herman levels of insults. It's sad, dude. You might as well sign off in shame and f**k off for a few months to a year like you always do after you've overstayed your welcome. Either that or just stick around and throw around strange accusations. Yawn.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

GerardButler wrote:
March 17th, 2023, 10:27 am

Everyone here knows you made that page on your own shitty forum no one uses just to piss me off:

https://culturewhiz.org/users/marcoszeitola

First you made that account using some fatso's picture. After the Shawn Blake thread where I called you out for being a whiny little muppet, you got pissed off extra bad and changed the story so the bio said I'm an elderly pedophile. Now, I'm not only elderly but also a gay predator as well. It's funny. Like the grown-up version of a kid on the playground going: "I know you are, but what am I?"

You've never grown past Peewee Herman levels of insults. It's sad, dude. You might as well sign off in shame and f**k off for a few months to a year like you always do after you've overstayed your welcome. Either that or just stick around and throw around strange accusations. Yawn.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

There's no one, not a single member of this site that believes this old fart is me:

It's well known that I'm a tall and handsome young European stud who has lived abroad for many years. If this truth hurts you so much, you are free to believe I am an elderly pedophile but you know just as well as I do that it's nonsense, you fragile f***ing nutter. :lol:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

First off, your appearance claims are highly subjective and very doubtful. We can clearly see your Google page with your photo and age, you idiot. This all began due to your insecurity, mental illness, and general stupidity, basically this forum is your life and you felt you were not receiving enough respect. I won't really go beyond that describing you, because you're really not that interesting. So anyway, following the lead set by the mentally ill admin, you initiated a slanderous, defamatory thread to harm the reputation of the individual you believed you could doxx by linking to various business entities and names. This is a serious offense. The individual whose reputation or business has been harmed by a false statement may file a defamation lawsuit or, in some cases, have your legs and jaw broke by a 3rd parties. You should go f**k with someone's money in Mexico or Columbia and see what happens to you. In the actual real world, if you attempt to take money from someone's pocket, they may kill you. The fact that you believe stealing someone's money and then instructing them to "grow up" demonstrates what a clueless idiot you are who doesn't live in the real world. People are currently dying by the boatload in Ukraine for lack of money. But it's all fun and games to a person hiding behind an anonymous account and receiving government assistance until they get found out :wink:
Last edited by GerardButler on March 18th, 2023, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

So in other words you are saying that you ARE indeed Shawn Blake, aka Azn Allahah, aka Mr. Culture Whiz from the Mover Circle? Okay got it, PAG. As always with you, you're the very personification of "the lady doth protest too much". Enjoy your useless sites, your empty forums and the communities you built that no one who isn't your own fake accounts frequent. ;)

If play-pretending to be some sort of big important dude on obscure niche internet forums gives you a sense of importance and your ego requires that little fantasy to survive life, by all means continue to believe your own lies. We all know you're awfully fragile so, knock yourself out dude. Just don't expect anyone here to buy any of it. :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
I know you didn't mean it that way, but that's an ironic comment after those videos.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MrMan wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 6:15 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
I know you didn't mean it that way, but that's an ironic comment after those videos.
Lol, he unwittingly shared his innermost thoughts :lol:. He is in the inboxes of all guys on this site, requesting pictures and attempting to get them to expose their penis.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

GerardButler wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 7:03 am
MrMan wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
Lol, he unwittingly shared his innermost thoughts :lol:. He is in the inboxes of all guys on this site, requesting pictures and attempting to get them to expose their penis.
How would you know who has been showing pics of their junk in their inboxes?

No one on the forum has ever inboxed me to see mine.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

MrMan wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 7:32 am
GerardButler wrote:
March 18th, 2023, 7:03 am
MrMan wrote:
MarcosZeitola wrote:
GerardButler wrote:
How would you know who has been showing pics of their junk in their inboxes?

No one on the forum has ever inboxed me to see mine.
I said "requesting* and he's likely going after confirmed incels under the age of 40.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shawn Blake, I don't judge you for your proclivities. If cavorting with faggots in secret while photographing yourself with whores to project an image of manliness gives you joy in life, I say more power to you. But you don't have to go around accusing your betters of homosexuality... accusing me won't make you any less of an attention seeking poof.

Whatever the mind is full of, the mouth runneth over with, PAG. Clearly judging by this thread, homosexuality is on your mind a lot. That's okay; I support your right to be who you are. But please don't involve me in your frivolous perversions. You're free to beg for men's dicks all you want but leave me out of it.