Mover Circle aka University Student Movers aka Shawn Blake aka Azn Shawn Alahah - is it a real business ?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mover Circle aka University Student Movers aka Shawn Blake aka Azn Shawn Alahah - is it a real business ?

Post by Yohan »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 7:05 am

Azn Shawn Alahah - Could this be his real name?

Azn Alahah - what do you guys think? Did I discover PAG's real name?
Who knows? Everything with this person/troll who is misusing this HA-Forum is nothing else but fake.

Not sure if even his picture is the right one.

Checking arrest records in USA might help, but it would be good to know his possible age.

The name Azn Shawn Alahah is very rare, most searches reports replies with ALALAH (similar, not exactly the same name)

There is a now unused Twitter account of Azn Shawn Alaha, referring to culturewhiz claiming he is living in New York
offering advanced medical research data.
https://twitter.com/aznalahah

--------------------------------------------------------

and check this link out please, this is clearly him in Hungary, claiming he is a director with Acceleratinghumanity.org.
But the link to his company is not working of course.

The correct name would be https://accelerating-humanity.org
(in French, but you can switch over to English, and of course no PAG is there...)

https://hu.linkedin.com/in/azn-alahah-42a1173
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Re: Mover Circle aka University Student Movers aka Shawn Blake aka Azn Shawn Alahah - is it a real business ?

Post by GerardButler »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 9:06 am
why don't you respond about the photos you've stolen and posted on your website as officers of your company? Is that even legal? We'll find out.
There is a reason why doxxing attempts are prohibited on legitimate websites. You've basically breaking the law with this harassment

Eight years ago, when Winston and Marco were engaging in this activity, the laws had not yet BEEN DEVELOPED. However, they are now proliferating across the globe. You're done. Even in Britain

Better delete this harassment before it is captured by a third party. http://wayback.archive.org/ and can be showed to the police. I don't think you would last very long in jail :lol:
Last edited by GerardButler on April 8th, 2023, 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Looks like you're @Yohan going to jail as well :lol: Don't try to delete anything :wink:

You dumb shits don't listen

GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Before transitioning to business, I actually spent a few years hanging around law school. I didn't threaten Wilson with hacking, I threaten him with the LAW and his entire existence being taken away. Jail and huge fines are not nice.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

GerardButler wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 9:54 am
Better delete this shit
You're scared now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

GerardButler wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 10:21 am
Before transitioning to business, I actually spent a few years hanging around law school.
So you are basically a bum who hangs around things then. That makes sense. It is probably less damaging for a cartoon negro like you to just hang around rather than trying to actually do people stuff.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

@GerardButler

1 -
Doxxing isn't directly illegal because a lot of the information revealed is already available online. Doxxers simply dig deeper ...

2 -
Doxing tends not to be illegal, if the information exposed lies within the public domain, and it was obtained using legal methods.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I don't consider it doxxing because he already posted a link on this forum to https://www.movercircle.org/ which links to https://berkeley.universitystudentmovers.org/ where he posts his real name. If anything he doxxed himself.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

PAG is trying to shut down free speech on the forum and hence should be banned himself in order to affirm free speech.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 10:33 am
@GerardButler

1 -
Doxxing isn't directly illegal because a lot of the information revealed is already available online. Doxxers simply dig deeper ...

2 -
Doxing tends not to be illegal, if the information exposed lies within the public domain, and it was obtained using legal methods.
1. No, you do not understand the definition of the offense you are committing, the action or process of searching for and publishing private or identifying information about a particular individual on the internet, typically with malicious intent is doxing. You are guilty of THIS and a number of other crimes like harassment and stalking. Like I said before, you're really just a dumb old man

https://www.kaspersky.com/resource-cent ... -is-doxing

2. Everything you say here that cannot be proven in court is an offense under Japanese law, and defending yourself will cost you close to $10,000. However, the first stage is to establish a Criminal Case, after which we can obtain the HA server records.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 10:42 am
I don't consider it doxxing because he already posted a link on this forum to https://www.movercircle.org/ which links to https://berkeley.universitystudentmovers.org/ where he posts his real name. If anything he doxxed himself.
Why don't you find that old thread with me and ContrarianExpatriate with the police report? CE also dug up some other info about the philosopher king and visionary Dr PAG. As you may recall, CE worked as a security guard for the USA government before his supervisor and co-workers got so tired of him that they offered him early retirement, so he knew a lot about police reports for causing disturbances. Most everything else CE posted was either angry rants about black women or things he copied and pasted from the internet, but security guard stuff was one area where i think CE did understand what he was talking about.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Voyager1 wrote:
I don't consider it doxxing because he already posted a link on this forum
It makes no difference which falsehoods you tell yourself. You will need to pay a counsel $10,000 to persuade a judge that someone would post their personal information on a racist and hateful website, thereby inviting stalking and harassment. Does this seem believable to you?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Bring it on bitch.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Shemp wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 10:54 am
Voyager1 wrote:
I don't consider it doxxing because he already posted a link on this forum. If anything he doxxed himself.
Why don't you find that old thread with me and ContrarianExpatriate with the police report? CE also dug up some other info about the philosopher king and visionary Dr PAG. As you may recall, CE worked as a security guard for the USA government before his supervisor and co-workers got so tired of him that they offered him early retirement, so he knew a lot about police reports for causing disturbances. Most everything else CE posted was either angry rants about black women or things he copied and pasted from the internet, but security guard stuff was one area where i think CE did understand what he was talking about.
Good luck, some report you say? I'm guessing it was posted as an image? 100% Photoshop and the link is probably broken.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Voyager1 wrote:
April 6th, 2023, 11:00 am
Bring it on bitch.
I'm not interested in your childish insults you repulsive buffoon.