Jacqueline Bisset: Most Beautiful Actress of All Time! Perfect & Flawless! 12 out of 10!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Jacqueline Bisset: Most Beautiful Actress of All Time! Perfect & Flawless! 12 out of 10!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out Jacqueline Bisset. She was rated as "most beautiful actress of all time" by Hollywood in 1977! In the 60s and 70s she looked so PERFECT and FLAWLESS! A 12 out of 10! I've never seen anyone so perfect looking and SURREAL before! I wonder why she's not more famous. Have you seen her before @jamesbond? She is more beautiful and surreal than any woman I've ever seen in any movie! Her beauty is like divine! Here are some tribute videos of her below so you can see what I mean.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Jacqueline Bisset: Most Beautiful Actress of All Time! Perfect & Flawless! 12 out of 10!

Post by Winston »

Just saw this supernatural thriller starring Jacqueline Bisset called "The Mephisto Waltz" from 1971. Wow it's one of the best supernatural movies I've ever seen. So well made. And Bisset's face looks so perfect and flawless in it and has a mesmerizing radiant glow! See trailer below. But the trailer isn't good quality so you can't see what I mean. You gotta see it in HD to see what I mean. It's about a wealthy pianist who is a Satanist and upon death, switches his soul with a younger pianist (Alan Alda from MASH) so he can have his life and be with his gorgeous wife Bisset.

Here are some full movies with Jacqueline Bisset from the early 70s when she was at her prime. You can see how perfect looking her face was in them! What do you think @jamesbond?

The Grasshopper (1970). Girl goes to Vegas to enter show biz.

Secrets (1971). Housewife has an affair.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Jacqueline Bisset: Most Beautiful Actress of All Time! Perfect & Flawless! 12 out of 10!

Post by Winston »

Clip below of Jacqueline Bisset in the 1968 movie "Bullitt" starring Steve McQueen where she plays his girlfriend. This is the movie where she got her big break and was noticed by Hollywood and got a lot more roles after that. Her face was so flawless in this movie! Her British accent is so lovely too!

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I recognize this girl: I haven't seen her in too many things, but she did a good job in one of my favorite movies I've just been watching again lately: Wild Orchid, filmed in Brazil. :mrgreen:

Here's some clips of her with 80's hair from Wild Orchid:

"Tell him to take off his pants," she says, LOL.

Someone dubbed them in this one, but isolated the scenes where she's dropping her car keys off the balcony for some Brazilian hunk. (I thoguht it was pretty awesome, but queue the MGTOW polemics from the haters here I guess, LOL.)

If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Wild Ochid girls is very fine. Scarlett Johansson is a benchmark.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just saw "The Grasshopper" with Jacqueline Bisset mentioned above. She plays a playgirl who goes to Las Vegas and lives a life of decadence and partying and drugs and sleeps with many men. That's why she's called "the grasshopper". lol. Wow the movie makes Las Vegas look like a playboy paradise, everyone looked so wild and freespirited in it. Was Vegas really like that in 1970? Why can't it be like that today? lol. Today it's a big corporation for families. How do you have that kind of fun in Vegas? Here's the link to the full movie again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJzZ6onzAWo

It's very watchable and interesting and Bisset looked so hot in it. She also looked very down to earth and approachable too. I heard in real life, she was a freespirit who never liked to settle down into a boring life of routine and family, that's why she never got married. So I guess she's like some of us too. lol

Also, in the movie "Secrets" above, she played a bored London housewife who has an affair with a man she met in the park who cold approached her. lol. Here is the link to it again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJc4-en8ixY

@publicduende why didn't you approach gorgeous women like that in the London parks when you were in London? lol. See the opening scene above to see what I mean. lol

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 9:09 am
@publicduende why didn't you approach gorgeous women like that in the London parks when you were in London? lol. See the opening scene above to see what I mean. lol
@Winston LOL because life isn't a f***ing movie from the 70s! :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 9:18 am
Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 9:09 am
@Winston LOL because life isn't a f***ing movie from the 70s! :D
But new agers and the law of attraction states that if you believe something, then you can "create your reality" right? lol. There has to be some partial truth in stuff like that right? lol

Didn't you at least try or get lucky a few times? Some guys do get lucky like that right? It's not necessarily looks, it's a certain charm or mojo they have, as if it were their destiny to be able to attract random women.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Winston wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 9:21 am
But new agers and the law of attraction states that if you believe something, then you can "create your reality" right? lol. There has to be some partial truth in stuff like that right? lol

Didn't you at least try or get lucky a few times? Some guys do get lucky like that right? It's not necessarily looks, it's a certain charm or mojo they have, as if it were their destiny to be able to attract random women.
The "law of attraction" and "visualise and materialise" ideas have been around much earlier than Rhonda Byrne's 2006 book, "The Secret".

It's a powerful state of mind which certainly, over time, can make someone feel more empowered and confident about being in charge and in control of their own desires and choice.

In the end, confidence can do very little on individual circumstances that do not entirely depend on us. E.g. if a girl you approach on the street doesn't find you hot, hell will freeze before she will agree on a date with you, or more. I believe in simple statistical laws more, like the law of large numbers. If a man has 1% probability to get a date from a "random" pretty girl met on the street or in a bar, then it's much more likely that 100 approaches will yield one actual date. If this happens, remember it's not because of the Universe or because of this or that PUA technique, but because of the law of large numbers. :)
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

publicduende wrote:
April 24th, 2022, 10:45 am
Winston wrote:

The "law of attraction" and "visualise and materialise" ideas have been around much earlier than Rhonda Byrne's 2006 book, "The Secret".

It's a powerful state of mind which certainly, over time, can make someone feel more empowered and confident about being in charge and in control of their own desires and choice.

In the end, confidence can do very little on individual circumstances that do not entirely depend on us. E.g. if a girl you approach on the street doesn't find you hot, hell will freeze before she will agree on a date with you, or more. I believe in simple statistical laws more, like the law of large numbers. If a man has 1% probability to get a date from a "random" pretty girl met on the street or in a bar, then it's much more likely that 100 approaches will yield one actual date. If this happens, remember it's not because of the Universe or because of this or that PUA technique, but because of the law of large numbers. :)
Law of large number work diffrent with person to person pua for maybe 500 time zero then in next 20 you geting 3 then have some good lucks in coming weeks then to zero again maybe years and maybe finit dry up even after 2000 times

human behavings not complete describable under probabilys cus there is x factor and y factor and sooooo difrent compare to flip coins and play rulet wheels odd even red blacks

wiseton understand the outer force at plays duende and we know it is not just maths for you are so weak at metaphysicals and wiseton is expert
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Winston wrote:
Fortunately it's not as literally true as "The Secret" implied, or else the quality and direction of my thoughts and fantasies would cause the law of attraction to send so many voluptuous women climbing in the windows day and night that I'd never be able to get any work done, but I do believe there's something to it in terms of "conditioning" yourself in creating a mindset that can help lead to success and confidence, at minimum. This is a big point emphasized by the best of the 'success' and self-help types about how to achieve a lot of things, and it's also used by trainers of elite athletes. I believe Cus Damato and Kevin Rooney even employed a hypnotist to work on Mike Tyson as part of his training.
When it comes to approaching women, I haven't been prolific enough to call myself a "PUA" (not that I would call myself that since its a silly term, but you know what I mean: approaching and getting the ball rolling with women like you've done and written good articles about :) ) but the successes I did have were definitely more a result of a change in "mindset," and I do believe it creates a vibe that may well even has some kind of energetic basis (Chi, Odic force, prana, or whatever you might call it) that women really pick up on. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Good point guys. The law of attraction has truth in it, because thoughts do matter. Many thoughts cumulatively over months or years can affect your reality or health. That is truth. But one single thought does not have a lot of power. So it's more accurate to say that "thoughts can influence reality" but not "create" reality like New Agers claim. It's not just "The Secret" but New Agers all over the place claim that thoughts are all powerful and have hidden powers that we haven't touched upon yet. Popular new agers like Greg Braden, Bruce Lipton, David Wilcock, etc all say that unanimously. To say otherwise is unpopular. Americans seem to LOVE hearing that they are all powerful. LOL. So narcissistic.

The truth is though that thoughts have a SMALL MICROSCOPIC effect on reality. This was proven by psychic experiments at Princeton called PEAR. They concluded that thoughts have a microscopic but consistent affect on random number generators. So if millions of people have the same thought, it can become more powerful, but one person's thoughts aren't that powerful. But thoughts are not all powerful, for instance no one can demonstrate that they can levitate big objects in the air, like the Jedi do in Star Wars. Maybe that's possible in the higher dimensions or planes or heavens, but not in this dimension?

If you believe 100 percent that you can walk through walls and you try to, you will still fail and hit your head on the wall. If you believe 100 percent you can fly, and you jump off the rooftop, you will splatter to the ground. New Agers know this deep down of course, but they deny it and make up excuses like "my mind isn't powerful enough to fly or walk through walls yet, but it can do so potentially, because nothing is impossible and there are no limits." But in reality, of course there are limits you have to work with.

Another factor is that life and the world seem to be scripted. There is little free will. Even atheists like Gali agree with that too, but for different reasons. There appears to be a hidden script that guides our thoughts and actions, and makes us think that its thoughts are OUR thoughts. What's meant to be will be, and vice versa. There is little choice or free will. You can choose differently than your destiny, but the matrix will block you and spoil your choices until you come back to what it has ASSIGNED to you. It will get its way. The only free will is in trivial matters, such as the flavor of ice cream you pick. That's what Matt Damon's character was told in the movie "The Adjustment Bureau".

What this means is that if your thoughts and will and your attempted use of "the law of attraction" are against what destiny and the script wants, it will fail, even if you follow all the LOA techniques to a T.

For example, Elizabeth Holmes followed every New Age advice in "Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill to a T, and even procured 4 billion dollars in investment and had a big team of workers. But she failed because her goals were unrealistic and impossible and against the scripted destiny of the world. Or perhaps her failure and attempt were part of the script too? Who knows. New Agers have never explained this.

There seems to be a hidden script and order running things and organizing the world too. For example, the cars on the freeway come and go in a steady stream. If it were truly random, then once in a while, all the cars would come at the same time, but that doesn't happen unless it's rush hour or something. But it never happens by chance. This means that it's NOT random, and there is some organizing principle that organizes the flow of traffic so that it comes in a steady stream. Same with the people that walk in and out of a Walmart. They never all come at the same time, they always come in a steady flow.

Likewise, who or what tells the 40 trillion cells in your body what to do and manages them? Obviously you don't. Some hidden script or organizing principle or A.I. program must be doing so. Perhaps from a hidden 4th dimension beyond physical reality. There's no other explanation. It cannot be random of course. So there is some organizing principle and script that runs our lives and our world. You can't use something like "the law of attraction" to go against it and get your way if it's not part of the script. That's what I've noticed. If everyone could do that and manifest their wishes, reality would collapse and turn to chaos. Something must keep it running and in order and in accord with some script.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

She looks pretty, and she looks different at different ages for some reason. They kept showing swim suit images. Her belly is just a bit pudgy, IMO, for a top tier actress, with almost a crease in one of the photos. But that's probably an ideal BMI for some men's tastes. She was a very pretty woman, but I wouldn't say she is 12/10. I wouldn't say she was the most beautiful woman on earth. Do you really think she is prettier than Audrey Hepburn was for facial beauty?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Jacqueline Bisset is beautiful and classy.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting 1969 movie with Jacqueline Bisset about 3 teen boys who want to lose their virginity. I guess they meet Bisset and try to lose their virginity with her? lol. I didn't know they made movies like this in 1969. Bisset looks very beautiful in this too. Full movie below.

The First Time (1969)