Some people just attract everything good where they are others don't in far away lands

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Some people just attract everything good where they are others don't in far away lands

Post by 69ixine »

I have realized,that the aura is real and attracts everything in your life magnetically.the aura can be acuratelly read,and people diagnosed with kirillian photography.

inner beliefs,experiences,impressions all brought you here.

This is why I don't think happierabroad is neccesarily good for everyone or even necessary.

the buddhi(mind)and aura are like fire and it's heat.

some people attract good things,others don't wherever they go(Like winston)

it doesn't matter how you look like either or your money.

I have known busted dudes with no money that have hot gfs that love them,and goodlooking slayers that can't get women.

it's really the subconscious impressions and the aura,like light and illumination,inseperable.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Some people just attract everything good where they are others don't in far away lands

Post by 69ixine »

@WilliamSmith I had a mom who dated a jewish guy brought up chareidi,he said to her that orthodox jews work on their auras 24/7 to get what they want in life,and they can also read auras.

this was confirmed by the JOS ministries,that jews do aura and energy work to attain their money and control over gentiles.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Some people just attract everything good where they are others don't in far away lands

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 11:08 am
I have realized,that the aura is real and attracts everything in your life magnetically.the aura can be acuratelly read,and people diagnosed with kirillian photography.

inner beliefs,experiences,impressions all brought you here.

This is why I don't think happierabroad is neccesarily good for everyone or even necessary.

the buddhi(mind)and aura are like fire and it's heat.

some people attract good things,others don't wherever they go(Like winston)

it doesn't matter how you look like either or your money.

I have known busted dudes with no money that have hot gfs that love them,and goodlooking slayers that can't get women.

it's really the subconscious impressions and the aura,like light and illumination,inseperable.
I can also confirm that aura, chakras, qi energy, Kundalini and other such things related to the more subtle levels of our anatomy are indeed 100% real. Not only have I experienced these things myself through meditation and occult work but I've also experienced those same things when occult practice goes wrong (in my case, a premature Kundalini awakening which overloaded some of my body's energy channels or "meridians" and made them go into reverse flow by the very shock, requiring well over a year of specialized acupuncture treatment to correct). I can absolutely testify to their real existence.

Yes, you need to develop a strong aura through specific aura meditations in order to be able to attract to you what you need to be happy and enjoy success in life. Inability to magnetize such things might be a sign that your aura is weak or damaged in some way. Opening the chakras helps a lot too. Most people have them merely ajar or even malfunctioning to some degree. The real way to open your chakras is through mantras while in a meditative state. The vibrations in conjunction with the mental concentration directed towards their opening are what opens them.

Unfortunately, most Eastern religions or modern philosophies inspired in them will tell you that your limitations in life are due to negative karma and that you must simply ride them out. Jainism for example teaches that karma is even a substance which sticks to the soul and our subtle bodies after being acquired through our actions. But in my view, such notions are simple a distraction. Even I might fall victim to that way of thinking from time to time, but if you want to improve the energetic conditions of your life the best thing you can do is stop thinking about such notions as karma and proactively work on your aura in order to strengthen it and then consciously magnetize that which you need.
69ixine wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 11:15 am
@WilliamSmith I had a mom who dated a jewish guy brought up chareidi,he said to her that orthodox jews work on their auras 24/7 to get what they want in life,and they can also read auras.

this was confirmed by the JOS ministries,that jews do aura and energy work to attain their money and control over gentiles.
You don't even need to take JOS' word for it. I've seen videos of Kabbalistic teachers themselves talking about how Jewish adepts use meditation and other occult techniques in order to develop their subtle anatomy and cultivate special abilities.

Meanwhile, the forms of spirituality which are peddled to the Gentiles in common New Age bookstores consist of accepting one's karma for "life lessons" and "spiritual growth" and teach almost nothing in terms of performing actual occult practices and developing legitimate occult power (that stuff is reserved for elites such as high-level Kabbalists). :roll:
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 ,

In Vedic astrology including it's more acurate but less known moon based lunar astrology,the buddhi and aura are inseperable like light and illumination,you can think of the mind as limited conscious and aura as limited shakti power the essence and quality which are non-dual and only dual conceptually,which naturally attracts and projects.

I have subliminals the most effective personally.I have seen them work.in Kabbalah,affirmations are a legit way to do white magick,the elite know something concerning this that they keep from others.

there is a reason when you go to any holy place of actual saints,no matter catholic,buddhist,hindu or sufi muslim the place has a energy you can feel and can even heal people of sicknesses.

Paramahansa Ramakrishna had a awakened Third eye,and saw Shiva take souls at the cemetary and liberate them releasing their bondages and karmas,in Kanchi,the city where if you die in it,you achieve eternal liberation.

the place like a few other cities and holy places in india,has a enlightening and Blessing energy(or big aura around the city) so that you get enlightenment just by dying there.

Kirillian photography can accurately diagnose illnesses unknown by looking at the Aura.

WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@69ixine
@Lucas88
Wow, this is fascinating stuff guys, thanks for this! (I don't really have anything to add yet except that I strongly recommend basic Chi Gong exercises as well, as a way to build up more Chi / "Odic Force" much more safely than being untrained in opening the chakras, which gave Lucas so much hardship when it went wrong.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

@69ixine
When you mention "subliminals," do you mean stuff like recorded suggestions to be absorbed in a state of trance (or during deep sleep?), or something else? I know a thing or two about hypnotism too, but wasn't sure if that was what you meant or not....
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

#Team free love above money and lust/sex.
it's simple,everything that exists is an action of existance,and there is no action without a actor,so do not be afraid of death.
by the very appearance of making itself known,everything is acting,and there is no deed without doer.
energy cannot be created or destroyed,but there is no energy without consciousness and vice versa,the two are only conceptually dual.light and illumination,essence and quality are the same thing.without energy,consciousness would be inert as knowing is action,without a actor there would be no action,so no energy without consciousness.
Love is the most important thing in life,even above food and water,because there are people that live off love energy or chi,while money and sex without love does not provide the warmth and contentment of the loving relationships in your life.
we can live off of love energy,in fact life and love are the same thing.

Love is the rule of nature,as apparent oppistes give themselves to each other to sustain each other and give birth to each other.without a principle of coordination,where everything is harmoniously designated to it's own sphere,there would be untold chaos unseen in quotidian life.

Last edited by 69ixine on July 20th, 2023, 5:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 4:57 pm
@69ixine
When you mention "subliminals," do you mean stuff like recorded suggestions to be absorbed in a state of trance (or during deep sleep?), or something else? I know a thing or two about hypnotism too, but wasn't sure if that was what you meant or not....
I've been using subliminaclub's subliminals with good results,most are aura based.

you absorb it while conscious actually.

try their free sub for 15 minutes.

https://www.subliminalclub.com/product/ ... love-aura/

see how you feel.It healed my traumas and gave me higher self esteem.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 20th, 2023, 4:55 pm
@69ixine
@Lucas88
Wow, this is fascinating stuff guys, thanks for this! (I don't really have anything to add yet except that I strongly recommend basic Chi Gong exercises as well, as a way to build up more Chi / "Odic Force" much more safely than being untrained in opening the chakras, which gave Lucas so much hardship when it went wrong.
@WilliamSmith
@69ixine

My problem was that I hadn't opened the chakras enough and the Kundalini energy therefore ascended through channels where it's not supposed to go instead of the shushumna channel (which relies on the chakras being fully open to carry the Kundalini energy). The Kundalini energy completely overloaded certain energy channels and caused them to go into reverse flow due to the shock to my system, which in turn caused the heaviness in my legs, erectile dysfunction and other serious problems.

There are cases of "Kundalini syndrome" reported in the medical literature. People experience a premature Kundalini awakening and then the excess of energy overloads their energy channels (or "meridians" as they are called in TCM) and gives rise to strange electrical sensations in the body, anxiety, mental disturbances and in some cases even psychosis. This is likewise because those people didn't open their chakras enough before the Kundalini energy was awakened and the Kundalini energy ascended through channels where it isn't supposed to go, hence the strange sensations and other aforementioned symptoms.

However, in my case the eruption of energy was so intense and overloaded the energy channels so much that they actually went into reverse flow (presumably as a defense mechanism for the severe damage that would have been caused) and I ended up with the energy descending and stagnating in my lower body and causing all kinds of physiological dysfunction and suffering. Kundalini practices are extremely dangerous if you aren't physically prepared for them and don't know what you are doing 100% (most modern Yoga instructors don't know what they're doing, by the way).

Kundalini practice is the most intense type of energy work. It is much more powerful than regular Qi Kung, hence the extreme damage that it did to me with so little practice (I'm extremely sensitive to energy work). Qi Kung can be dangerous too if practiced wrong or taken to the extreme, but moderate Qi Kung practice shouldn't result in the kind of problem that I experienced with Kundalini Yoga.

Some people practice Kundalini Yoga for years at Yoga classes and don't experience anything like what I did. I was able to awaken my Kundalini in just three days because 1) my body produces qi so easily due to a phenomenal level of fitness and a decade of martial arts training; and 2) my power of concentration is unusually strong due to years of daily meditation. But in this case such virtues worked against me because they allowed me to awaken the Kundalini energy in a body that wasn't ready for it (chakras not open enough, the right energy channels not stretched out and trained enough, etc.).
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

@Lucas88 do see a vedic astrologer for help with your life.

your running into problems on the spiritual path and love life could be due to bad effects of your ruling planets,or enemy zodiac effects.

Jupiter rules over me,but the malefic effects it has are more apparent in my life than the good ones.

This is also the Yuga of Kaali,so occultic practices and energy work,mantras have much less effect.