Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@Yohan
@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
@gsjackson

To all involved in the discussion:

@GerardButler is not coming back on this forum. Whether that be under his old username, current username or a new one. I don't care how much "entertainment" his drama brings or how insightful his knowledge of Nietzsche's philosophy is (I'm yet to see him post anything other than abuse and mockery towards others). The fact of the matter is that he's too disruptive, not only that but he brings other people's family into arguments, doxxes people and threatens them with hit squads etc. The guy is clearly f***ing unhinged.

@Voyager1 your permanent ban was something I reversed because despite our personal issues (which are in the past) you're not that vindictive. The things mentioned above are out of order and we will lose good members if people like PAG are left to their own devices unchecked. Unfortunately removing them entirely is the only way to stop their trolling. Because they're never going to listen to reason or stop what they're doing.

The only way PAG, CaptainSkelebob or Mercer are ever coming back here is if @Winston himself overturns their permanent ban. If they want to be sad bastards and insult my daughter in the shoutbox (who is just a child and has nothing to do with this forum) then I'll just keep removing them. They can make as many sockpuppets as they want. As soon as I sniff them out I'll just ban them, because they deserve to be exterminated like the worthless vermin they are.

Thus forum deserves to be a respectable place where people can come and discuss whatever they want without feeling like they're going to be harassed and insulted by these parasitic cancerous tumours that call themselves humans. f**k these guys. They're all gone and it isn't something that is up for debate :lol:

If anyone disagrees you can make an appeal on their behalf. But let me tell you honestly I don't give a shit if the majority votes to bring them back. Only Winston can bring them back now and I doubt he cares enough to overrule me. None of the people I've banned are productive members anyway, just vile, nasty and hateful.

Much love x
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 5:14 am
Voyager1 wrote:
August 6th, 2023, 5:08 am
Under my plan that would never happen. He would NEVER be free to post without moderation. His posts would be on approval in perpetuity FOREVER.

Are you not getting what I am saying?

PD says the work would be too cumbersome and impractical. I disagree. Moderators are already having to approve new members posts. PAG and other problem users (Mercer?) would be treated like new members always, their posts having to be approved before going live.

This would solve the problem. @Winston @fschmidt @jamesbond what do you think?
Could you explain to us what value there is in PAG that we are missing out on? Because I seriously haven't seen him post a single insightful thing, ever. If he has, surely you should be able to share with us some examples.
Actually in my dicussion with him about race and IQ. He brought a critique against the DNA model creater that I did not heard of. That is something that could be googled easily but at least he did it. It was not very important but at least it was interesting tangentially but overall he is pure garbage.
Last edited by galii on August 7th, 2023, 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 1:15 am
because they deserve to be exterminated like the worthless vermin they are.
That sounds like fschmidt-style moderation! 😂😂😂
Seeker
Freshman Poster

Post by Seeker »

This forum is becoming a hotbed of insanity. PAG, 69ixine, dancilley are at the very least clearly mentally ill with the latter two showing signs of psychosis, especially 69ixine. Is it wise to allow such people on the forum when they should be getting professional help and medication? 69ixine is now making things up about other forum members, the worst thing is that he may actually believe them.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Seeker wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 3:45 am
This forum is becoming a hotbed of insanity. PAG, 69ixine, dancilley are at the very least clearly mentally ill with the latter two showing signs of psychosis, especially 69ixine. Is it wise to allow such people on the forum when they should be getting professional help and medication? 69ixine is now making things up about other forum members, the worst thing is that he may actually believe them.
To be fair, 69ixine (formerly Kalinago) is friends with Marcos outside the forum and the thing about Marcos' 7" tarse was probably just a joke. Moreover, 69ixine isn't really disruptive at all. He actually posts a lot of interesting stuff about foreign women and cultures. The guy admits that he has certain mental issues but is working towards getting his life in order. Both Marcos and I correspond with him in private and perceive that he's a good guy.

PAG on the other hand is a complete megalomaniac and possibly a sociopath too. Almost all of his posts consist of insulting and provoking others and he's even resorted to posting images of another forum member's wife. Pixel--Dude already received messages from several valued forum members saying that they were sick of PAG and others like him and were considering leaving the forum. PAG and ilk only serve to drive away serious members. Pixel--Dude definitely made the right decision.

Dancilley, while I have nothing against him personally, uploads his home-made videos with titles such as "accosting girls". He does know that "accost" means harassment, right? That kind of shit only serves to make the forum look bad. 😞
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 4:50 am
Seeker wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 3:45 am
To be fair, 69ixine (formerly Kalinago) is friends with Marcos outside the forum and the thing about Marcos' 7" tarse was probably just a joke. Moreover, 69ixine isn't really disruptive at all. He actually posts a lot of interesting stuff about foreign women and cultures. The guy admits that he has certain mental issues but is working towards getting his life in order. Both Marcos and I correspond with him in private and perceive that he's a good guy.

PAG on the other hand is a complete megalomaniac and possibly a sociopath too. Almost all of his posts consist of insulting and provoking others and he's even resorted to posting images of another forum member's wife. Pixel--Dude already received messages from several valued forum members saying that they were sick of PAG and others like him and were considering leaving the forum. PAG and ilk only serve to drive away serious members. Pixel--Dude definitely made the right decision.

Dancilley, while I have nothing against him personally, uploads his home-made videos with titles such as "accosting girls". He does know that "accost" means harassment, right? That kind of shit only serves to make the forum look bad. 😞
PAG is just an angry and bitter little black hobbit from The Lord of The Rings who spend all of his salary to impress some random blokes on the internet. I agree he should get mental help and not allowed to be here or anywhere else on the internet.

Dan Cilley is debatable for me.. On one hand he doesn't insult, brag, doxx, troll anyone here , but on the other hand, he is a registered sex offender in California and post about having sexual relationship with minors and virgins. Perhaps it is best for Winston and Pixel dude to decide what to do with him. Personally I don't really mind Dan Cilley as long he doesn't harm anyone.

69ixine is cool with me. He talks lot about religions and spirituality. I have very little problem with him.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 1:15 am
@Voyager1
@Natural_Born_Cynic
@Yohan
@publicduende
@MarcosZeitola
@gsjackson

To all involved in the discussion:

@GerardButler is not coming back on this forum. Whether that be under his old username, current username or a new one. I don't care how much "entertainment" his drama brings or how insightful his knowledge of Nietzsche's philosophy is (I'm yet to see him post anything other than abuse and mockery towards others). The fact of the matter is that he's too disruptive, not only that but he brings other people's family into arguments, doxxes people and threatens them with hit squads etc. The guy is clearly f***ing unhinged.

@Voyager1 your permanent ban was something I reversed because despite our personal issues (which are in the past) you're not that vindictive. The things mentioned above are out of order and we will lose good members if people like PAG are left to their own devices unchecked. Unfortunately removing them entirely is the only way to stop their trolling. Because they're never going to listen to reason or stop what they're doing.

The only way PAG, CaptainSkelebob or Mercer are ever coming back here is if @Winston himself overturns their permanent ban. If they want to be sad bastards and insult my daughter in the shoutbox (who is just a child and has nothing to do with this forum) then I'll just keep removing them. They can make as many sockpuppets as they want. As soon as I sniff them out I'll just ban them, because they deserve to be exterminated like the worthless vermin they are.

Thus forum deserves to be a respectable place where people can come and discuss whatever they want without feeling like they're going to be harassed and insulted by these parasitic cancerous tumours that call themselves humans. f**k these guys. They're all gone and it isn't something that is up for debate :lol:

If anyone disagrees you can make an appeal on their behalf. But let me tell you honestly I don't give a shit if the majority votes to bring them back. Only Winston can bring them back now and I doubt he cares enough to overrule me. None of the people I've banned are productive members anyway, just vile, nasty and hateful.

Much love x
You don't have to worry about that. I hope that angry little black hobbit man doesn't come back here and post bunch of sh*t. I'm not supporting him. CaptainSkelebob, Mercer should stay banned. I don't miss them either. Both are weirdos.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 7:21 am
Dan Cilley is debatable for me.. On one hand he doesn't insult, brag, doxx, troll anyone here , but on the other hand, he is a registered sex offender in California and post about having sexual relationship with minors and virgins.
I thought this was wishful thinking, like with some of Tsar's posts, rather than reports of his activities.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

MrMan wrote:
August 7th, 2023, 9:11 am
August 7th, 2023, 7:21 am
Dan Cilley is debatable for me.. On one hand he doesn't insult, brag, doxx, troll anyone here , but on the other hand, he is a registered sex offender in California and post about having sexual relationship with minors and virgins.
I thought this was wishful thinking, like with some of Tsar's posts, rather than reports of his activities.
I personally don't care and your right on the wistful thinking part, I am just saying Google can't distinguish wishful thinking and actual thinking and might put Happier abroad down in the Search list for Cilley's affinity towards minors. That's all. Personally his cool with me. Google is not.
Princess Skelebob
Freshman Poster

Post by Princess Skelebob »

@Winston let me come back! Please let me have one more chance fella
Im not making sockpuppets and stuff fella
Just asking you on this account to give me one last chance
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

August 7th, 2023, 10:15 am
I personally don't care and your right on the wistful thinking part, I am just saying Google can't distinguish wishful thinking and actual thinking and might put Happier abroad down in the Search list for Cilley's affinity towards minors. That's all. Personally his cool with me. Google is not.
I agree with you, I do not really care about his comments, and I am not into banning him - but I suggested to the moderator, that Cilley should change his profile name, or even better to ask the moderator to erase his present profile and create a new profile with a neutral name and start posting comments (without ever mentioning anything about minors) from zero again.

To be back as an anonymous poster would be good not only for the forum and its members, but also good for him too.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Yohan wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 10:48 am
August 7th, 2023, 10:15 am
I agree with you, I do not really care about his comments, and I am not into banning him - but I suggested to the moderator, that Cilley should change his profile name, or even better to ask the moderator to erase his present profile and create a new profile with a neutral name and start posting comments (without ever mentioning anything about minors) from zero again.

To be back as an anonymous poster would be good not only for the forum and its members, but also good for him too.
But the new "pseudo" Dan Cilley would post having "sexy time" with underaged minors and therefore Google would put Happierabroad down the search ladder for inappropriate content. It wouldn't make a difference. Google AI will quickly find out it is Dan Cilley based on his writing style, his info, and his inclinations. Like I said, it is up to Winston and Pixel Dude to decide whether to ban Cilley or not. Personally I have no problems with him.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

August 8th, 2023, 12:25 pm
But the new "pseudo" Dan Cilley would post having "sexy time" with underaged minors and therefore Google would put Happierabroad down the search ladder for inappropriate content. It wouldn't make a difference. Google AI will quickly find out it is Dan Cilley based on his writing style, his info, and his inclinations. Like I said, it is up to Winston and Pixel Dude to decide whether to ban Cilley or not. Personally I have no problems with him.
I personally think Dan Cilley, just like Tsar, would be able to control himself, if expressly told not to post explicit references to his ideas/theories about engaging with underage girls. I remember something similar happened when Tsar came back with a flurry of flamboyant cocky posts (each complete with a soundtrack! LOL) about becoming a King and obtaining his coveted "teenage virgin". Cute, over the top, yet mostly harmless.

The problem with Google AdSense and the likes is that they are hopelessly biased towards any contents that is deviant from the current woke narrative system. Pro-LGBT messages would probably be untouched, or even elevated in terms of "visibility points". Since sexualising children and teenagers is what said woke narrative is currently doing, or trying to do, I wouldn't be surprised if such contents wouldn't be considered "sensitive" enough.
MarcosZeitola

Post by MarcosZeitola »

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 9:30 pm
The problem with Google AdSense and the likes is that they are hopelessly biased towards any contents that is deviant from the current woke narrative system. Pro-LGBT messages would probably be untouched, or even elevated in terms of "visibility points".
Perhaps our forum's resident ladyboy lovers will be our salvation in the end. It's the closest we've ever gotten to "LGBT" around these parts. One might be forgiven for thinking, upon wandering unto certain threads, that this forum is "woke" too lol. :lol:
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2023, 9:30 pm
August 8th, 2023, 12:25 pm
I personally think Dan Cilley, just like Tsar, would be able to control himself, if expressly told not to post explicit references to his ideas/theories about engaging with underage girls. I remember something similar happened when Tsar came back with a flurry of flamboyant cocky posts (each complete with a soundtrack! LOL) about becoming a King and obtaining his coveted "teenage virgin". Cute, over the top, yet mostly harmless.

The problem with Google AdSense and the likes is that they are hopelessly biased towards any contents that is deviant from the current woke narrative system. Pro-LGBT messages would probably be untouched, or even elevated in terms of "visibility points". Since sexualising children and teenagers is what said woke narrative is currently doing, or trying to do, I wouldn't be surprised if such contents wouldn't be considered "sensitive" enough.
100% agree on what you said. Jew-oogle and Face Jew has gone "Woke" and delist anything that is deemed inappropriate. Chinese Communist Party's wet dream.