Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Cornfed be banned?

Yes. He should be permanently banned. His extreme racism is irreconcilable with basic civility, which has been demonstrated repeatedly.
43%
Neither. He should continue to be given warnings and temporary bans, until he learns to change his behavior.
11%
No. Cornfed is a good poster and should be allowed to say anything he wants under free speech.
46%

Total votes: 89
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Re: Poll: Should Cornfed be banned?

Post by Voyager1 »

I support a lifetime ban on Cornfed for disparaging remarks about Pixel--Dudes wife and daughter. I also suggest a 30 day ban for Natural_Born_Cynic for his racist remarks.

@Pixel--Dude what do you think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 8:55 am
@Winston Do you even respect your own poll results? The majority of members want him banned. Cornfed is a detriment to this forum, not an asset.

Get rid of him.
The poll is about even, 50/50 almost, with 9 members in the neither category who want him given more warnings. However, if he insults someone's girlfriend or loved one here, that's crossing the line and a no no. His racist remarks are bad enough, as well as his death wishes toward anyone he doesn't like, which is already crossing the line and going too far already. Only by grace is he still here.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:12 am
I support a lifetime ban on Cornfed for disparaging remarks about Pixel--Dudes wife and daughter. I also suggest a 30 day ban for Natural_Born_Cynic for his racist remarks.

Voyager, No body cares about what you think. STFU.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on August 31st, 2023, 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

At least I have apologized to Pixel Dude about my racist outburst towards American black people in general and agree to tone it down and not discuss about genociding a certain group.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 12:19 pm
At least I have apologized to Pixel Dude about my racist outburst towards American black people in general and agree to tone it down and not discuss about genociding a certain group.
Your apology was unnecessary. You didn't say anything personal about my partner.
Winston wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:44 am

The poll is about even, 50/50 almost, with 9 members in the neither category who want him given more warnings. However, if he insults someone's girlfriend or loved one here, that's crossing the line and a no no. His racist remarks are bad enough, as well as his death wishes toward anyone he doesn't like, which is already crossing the line and going too far already. Only by grace is he still here.
This poll doesn't accurately reflect the thoughts of the current members of the forum. The poll is old and contains votes from people no longer present here. Although the poll might be 50/50 (marginally) I don't think someone should be removed or kept around based on popular opinion or a majority rules kind of thing. They should be removed or kept around based on their behaviour. If someone is a vile piece of trash like Mercer for example then we have no choice but to get rid of them.

Does Cornfed fall into that category? His views are certainly vile, but as I've said before he does offer more content to this forum other than just racist rants about genociding blacks. When it comes to his views I'm inclined not to get involved with him at all. But if someone is making remarks about people's family and loved ones then they are no better than the trolls we endeavour to remove.

Someone shouldn't be protected by long term status either, if they break the rules of the forum or attack the families of others then they should be removed and its as simple as that. The same rules should be applicable to everyone in equal measure.

Cornfed crossed the line when he said that about my partner. He shouldn't have made it so personal. But that being said I'm completely neutral to his presence here and I don't usually have a problem with him.
Voyager1 wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 11:12 am

Cornfed is shameless. He sees himself as some morally superior intellectual, when in actual fact he constantly displays his ignorance and blockheaded stubbornness, simply mocking or dismissing points he can't refute which oppose his paradigm. My opinion is that he's an asshole.

It doesn't matter what I think about his presence here overall. He got a 3 day ban for acting no better than a troll and Winston has made it clear to him that if he continues down this path his next ban will be permanent. I wouldve given him a 7 day ban next time, but Winston is above me and his word is law on this forum. Plus, I suppose he's already had plenty of warnings and temporary bans and people might be getting sick of him.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

This site needs all the help it can get and Corny is it's very brightest star, he is the only reason I come here and read some of the posts whatsoever.
Time to Hide!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Moretorque wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 2:04 pm
This site needs all the help it can get and Corny is it's very brightest star, he is the only reason I come here and read some of the posts whatsoever.
Cornfed as the brightest star.. :lol: What are you smoking? Your funny.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I am also calling for the permanent banishment of Natural_Born_Cynic as he has called for the mass genocide of individuals based on the color of their skin.

This kind of talk can not be tolerated in the forum. This is not what we want to be known for.

@Winston @Pixel--Dude time for you guys to wake up and take this situation seriously.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Voyager1 wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 8:25 pm
I am also calling for the permanent banishment of Natural_Born_Cynic as he has called for the mass genocide of individuals based on the color of their skin.

This kind of talk can not be tolerated in the forum. This is not what we want to be known for.

@Winston @Pixel--Dude time for you guys to wake up and take this situation seriously.
What the f*ck are you smoking? No I don't. I already apologized to Pixel Dude and said I'm not supporting genocide of black people anymore because I though that was too extreme.

So why don't you f*ck off, you annoying little bastard. Your not the moderator here. Why don't you go "hang out" with your little butt buddy Tsar in real life because you keep asking him where he is all the f*cking time in the forums, you f*cking f@ggot. :lol: I'm also calling for permanent banishment of Voyager1 because he is being an annoying numbnut who goes around in the forums, looking for having "sexy time" with Tsar.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 1:52 pm
Cornfed is shameless. He sees himself as some morally superior intellectual, when in actual fact he constantly displays his ignorance and blockheaded stubbornness, simply mocking or dismissing points he can't refute which oppose his paradigm. My opinion is that he's an asshole.

It doesn't matter what I think about his presence here overall. He got a 3 day ban for acting no better than a troll and Winston has made it clear to him that if he continues down this path his next ban will be permanent. I wouldve given him a 7 day ban next time, but Winston is above me and his word is law on this forum. Plus, I suppose he's already had plenty of warnings and temporary bans and people might be getting sick of him.
Cornfed has a lot of controversial opinions, many of which most of us actually agree with. Some of us even admitted to subscribe to the idea that there is a "black problem" in many countries right now. What Cornfed does is take these opinions to the extreme, often used very brutal and colourful language.

Having said that, Cornfed is also a poster capable to penning perfectly decent posts. This is why I keep using the expressions "on a good day"/"on a bad day", because he really has his weird moments and better moments. It's almost like having distinct individuals contributing to the forum with very different results.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

I voted NO. He has written things on here that have been very delightful to read. I hope he continues to stay here and write more great posts! Btw, has anyone noticed that I'm losing my mind???
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

kangarunner wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 10:48 pm
I voted NO. He has written things on here that have been very delightful to read. I hope he continues to stay here and write more great posts! Btw, has anyone noticed that I'm losing my mind???
We agree on something. I am not racist, but there is nothing wrong with having racist opinions. Free speech means any opinions are fine. But this doesn't justify personal attacks. Only repeated personal attacks justify a ban. (And I have banned one person for repeated personal attacks on me and my family.)
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 3:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 2:04 pm
Cornfed as the brightest star.. :lol: What are you smoking? Your funny.
Cornfed - the brightest star? :shock:

I have however to admit that Cornfed is a real person, he is clearly not a troll - and he is resident since more than 10 years with this HA-Forum, fairly active (No. 2 poster with more than 12000 comments) and he never creates sockpuppets like PAG - and this is already something to acknowledge.

About the quality of all these many comments from 'Mr. Brightest Star' - racist drivel, blaming jews, flat earth, anti-vax and ridiculous other conspiracy stuff...who cares?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

fschmidt wrote:
August 31st, 2023, 10:53 pm
We agree on something. I am not racist, but there is nothing wrong with having racist opinions. Free speech means any opinions are fine. But this doesn't justify personal attacks. Only repeated personal attacks justify a ban. (And I have banned one person for repeated personal attacks on me and my family.)
I have nothing wrong with Cornfed airing his blatantly racist opinions on the forum. The problem is when, instead of generalising, he decides to laser-focus on a specific member of group of members, with the same colourful language.

He might be OK calling unvaccinated people "spineless lemmings" (or similar), but when this strong statement is directed to Yohan, it does change its weight and start sounding like an insult.

Same with me: I remember getting pissed off in the past because he used to offend my ex-wife because she had two ex-boyfriends by age 25, one of whom she was engaged to be married with. In his eyes, that was enough to qualify her as a "used-up slut".

Then I recall the diatribes with Contrarian Expatriate, who he called a "pet Negro working for the system" because he is a retired public servant. ON the same theme (black people), the recent episode with @Pixel--Dude.

There are a lot more of these instances, if one digs the past records of this forum. I don't think he spared anyone.

So, IMHO, that's the problem with Corny. The more extreme of his opinions might be out of order, but few mind until he start pointing the shit cannon to any of us. Unfortunately, this something where he, and only he, should control himself. There's nothing we can do about it. We are all adult here and I don't see anyone changing their mindset, their life routine or their gf or wife to please a racist breadbox from NZ met online.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
September 1st, 2023, 3:59 am
He might be OK calling unvaccinated people "spineless lemmings" (or similar), but when this strong statement is directed to Yohan, it does change its weight and start sounding like an insult.
Unvaccinated people?

Sounds like a typing mistake, should be 'vaccinated people'....

I don't care what a Cornfed thinks about vaccination. He can call me whatever he wants, I just don't care.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I can only say, my experience with vaccination is very good so far.

I was every year two times, autumn and spring, up to 2008 seriously ill with bronchitis, even pneumonia, laryngitis, high fever, high blood pressure etc. - but from that year 2008 on I tried - recommended by my medical doctor - newly developed vaccination against seasonal flu (yearly) and improved vaccination against pneumonia (only 1 time, valid 5 years)

Vaccination side-effects do exist, about 2 days, we both felt sleepy, a bit pain in the left arm, something like that.
Best is to rest for 48 hours. No sports, no heavy work...

I was surprised, from 2008 on up to now, since 15 years already, I never had flu and bronchitis/pneumonia again. X-ray check every 2 years totally back to healthy, no shadows of pneumonia in my lungs anymore.

About covid-19, wife and I got 6 shots so far, and despite our trips around in Japan, and also for me my trips to Thailand and Philippines, we were never infected, all tests negative up to now.