Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Discuss news and current events around the world.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re: Is Derek Chauvin innocent?

Post by NPCslammer »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 10:00 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:41 am
SaudiArabia wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:37 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:32 am
SaudiArabia wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:28 am

You're quite stupid, really, aren't you? I wonder if you're as ugly as you are dumb :lol:
This coming from a certified retard, professional black victim that uses his monkey peen as a brain.
The ability to construct a cohesive argument appears to be lacking in your writing. It is plausible that the dimensions of your brain may resemble that of a walnut.
This coming from a trained monkey with a victim complex.
Might as well just give it up already, we've worn this thread out and obviously we're annoying some members here I guess.
So no point in slinging fist back and forth with whoever this Arabia guy is, and Yick unless you just want to do it in that thread that Pixel made for you to verbally beat down yick or whoever else want some. Well I'm going to just pull out of this conversation.
I generally come here but my energy is often negative at times. It's hard to tame and control, feel like ripping pipes out of the ground with my bare hands most days, and one thing I can't do is fake positive energy just because I might be making some people uncomfortable with the things I say.

I would have stayed gone long ago that time when I went all off on Kangarunner, I was already pissy that day. But I think having less productive things going on in my life makes it worse. Still there's not much that can be done about the world, we've come a long ways. 2024 might be it, 2025, hell maybe its just another Y2K scenario where we thought year 2000 was going to be the end, but nothing happened. This world still have time to reverse the problems created, if it doesn't. Then well it was at least enjoyable for a short while. Anyway I'm checking out, hope you don't waste too much energy on Yick and Arabia. I give up with them. Not much else I can say to their responses anyway. I can rage on and on about disliking certain people in society.

But yeah, I'm getting some rest then I'm off. Good convo though.
Yick had a legit major meltdown. No way he got any sleep last night. Saudi Arabia is hardly worth the time because he’s trying to convince everybody how great the dindu race is when anybody with half a brain can see what the deal is. And I hardly give a damn anymore about the U.S. anymore anyway. You’re mad at the world because it’s a giant cesspool now. Any one even semi decent should be a misanthrope by now.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 6:46 am
November 28th, 2023, 6:41 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 6:28 am
SaudiArabia wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 6:17 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:28 am

Blah blah blah. The African continent is loaded with 2nd and 3rd black shitholes. I’ve seen blacks in Africa take showers in literal cow piss and swim in small lakes where their raw sewage is dumped. All the first world countries have the starving African kids charity programs on TV because they know you dumbasses are too lazy and too stupid to build a system of modern agriculture that can feed every body. Your nations in the caribbean like Jamaica and Haiti are crime ridden dumps that are the epitome of third world. The black areas in the U.S. are loaded with crime and incredibly run down. Not even blacks want to live there. I’m so glad I don’t live around your people. You can come up with a 500 page dissertation on how great “blacks” are. Anybody with the slightest bit of common sense doesn’t want to live around you people. Thanks for playing
Your conversational style evokes a sense of engaging with a prehistoric Neanderthal. You are obviously not to be taken seriously, displaying a notable lack of knowledge in fundamental areas such as history and science. The ascent of Europe to a position of significance can be most effectively comprehended as a consequence of its imperative to ensure its survival. The lack of effective geographical boundaries and the close proximity of diverse subgroups in the region facilitated their interaction, leading to considerable conflict and bloodshed among regional factions due to the competition for resources. Consequently, this phenomenon led to the proliferation of highly structured European societies into more encompassing civilizations, while also shedding light on the imperative of exerting control over the mechanisms of production in order to achieve prosperity.

Prior to it, they existed in a state of purely animalistic bloodlust. It took a significant amount of time for literacy to emerge in Europe, with approximately half of known human history transpiring before the ability to read or write became prevalent in the region. The ancient Egyptian priests initiated the practice of maintaining written records around 4000 to 3000 BC. In contrast, over two millennia later, the poems of Homer continued to be disseminated orally among the Greek city-states. During this period, while the Pharaohs were engaged in the construction of pyramids, the Greeks were primarily known for the accumulation of sizable refuse mounds.

The initial European civilization emerged on the island of Crete approximately 1700 BC, with the Greeks being influenced by the inhabitants of the Nile Valley in Africa, who played a significant role in their cultural development. The Greeks subsequently transmitted their acquired cultural knowledge to the Romans, who ultimately lost it, thus instigating a period known as the Dark Ages, which endured for a span of five centuries. The Moors, a clan of Africans, played a significant role in reintroducing civilization to Europe, effectively bringing an end to the Dark Ages.

Following the decline of the Roman Empire, numerous Caucasian tribes engaged in conflict migrated into Western Europe as a result of the incursions of the Huns. In the year 711 AD, the Moors initiated an invasion of the Spanish coastlines, whereby African Muslims played a significant role in the process of civilizing the indigenous Caucasian tribes. For a span of more than seven centuries, the Moors exerted their dominion over Spain, Portugal, North Africa, and southern France.

Your endeavor to promote racial supremacy is both feeble and absurd. In the year 2023, it is possible to observe through online search engines individuals of Caucasian descent engaging in the consumption of urine, ingestion of fecal matter, and a wide range of other activities that may surpass one's imagination. So what's your point about humans being humans? Two centuries ago, throughout Europe, there was a prevailing lack of emphasis on personal hygiene, resulting in no bathing practices. Additionally, dietary habits often involved the consumption of spoiled or decaying food. During the period spanning from the 9th to the 11th centuries, the Vikings, a collective of Scandinavian seafaring rapists and murderers, engaged in acts of raiding and colonization across extensive regions of Europe. Their actions, characterized by acts of sexual violence and homicide, exerted a significant and disruptive impact on the course of European history. In the historical context of ancient Rome, individuals who did not conform to societal standards of physical appearance were subject to adverse consequences, such as enslavement or even capital punishment.

So where you get this notion that white Europeans are somehow more civilized than other people beyond me? You should probably be looking into getting a high school diploma.
Your writing style is like that of “Black Hebrew Israelites.” Utter morons that think they wuz kings and desperately try to sound erudite. You hilariously try to make blacks, black countries, black districts or whatever sound nice, but it’s just putting lipstick on a pig, or more like putting lipstick on a pile of shit. Enjoy killing each other and thinking you wuz kings. Btw, you do know how the average dindu talks right? You guys sound stupid AF. :lol:

Also, I don’t give a damn what some Europeans did back then. I live in the present. Your countries are shit. European countries are a thousand times better. That’s why your people are flooding them, and bringing their crime and stupidty with them.
I'm trying to explain to this guy without losing my mind, that always happens when I get on this subject matter. But I guess I won't go any further. I did my piece. Otherwise Pixel dude might say we're derailing the post. So I'll just leave it alone.
These kinds of topics are just naturally gonna go off narrative. Criticizing Fentanyl Floyd is gonna turn into crap about race after butthurt snowflakes like Yick or Saudi Arabia get wind of it. Anyway, Saudi Arabia’s fellow dindu nuffins won anyway. They are basically turning the U.S, and Europe into a Zoo. I don’t see anybody fixing this crap. So yeah. It is what it is.
You called?

No, it is because you lie through your teeth and can't keep your racism and inferiority complexes out of it.

Chauvin was caught on camera abusing Floyd and Floyd died in his care and now he is in jail like he would have been in most countries outside of police states, it isn't hard.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:08 pm
November 28th, 2023, 10:00 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:41 am
SaudiArabia wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:37 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:32 am

This coming from a certified retard, professional black victim that uses his monkey peen as a brain.
The ability to construct a cohesive argument appears to be lacking in your writing. It is plausible that the dimensions of your brain may resemble that of a walnut.
This coming from a trained monkey with a victim complex.
Might as well just give it up already, we've worn this thread out and obviously we're annoying some members here I guess.
So no point in slinging fist back and forth with whoever this Arabia guy is, and Yick unless you just want to do it in that thread that Pixel made for you to verbally beat down yick or whoever else want some. Well I'm going to just pull out of this conversation.
I generally come here but my energy is often negative at times. It's hard to tame and control, feel like ripping pipes out of the ground with my bare hands most days, and one thing I can't do is fake positive energy just because I might be making some people uncomfortable with the things I say.

I would have stayed gone long ago that time when I went all off on Kangarunner, I was already pissy that day. But I think having less productive things going on in my life makes it worse. Still there's not much that can be done about the world, we've come a long ways. 2024 might be it, 2025, hell maybe its just another Y2K scenario where we thought year 2000 was going to be the end, but nothing happened. This world still have time to reverse the problems created, if it doesn't. Then well it was at least enjoyable for a short while. Anyway I'm checking out, hope you don't waste too much energy on Yick and Arabia. I give up with them. Not much else I can say to their responses anyway. I can rage on and on about disliking certain people in society.

But yeah, I'm getting some rest then I'm off. Good convo though.
Yick had a legit major meltdown. No way he got any sleep last night. Saudi Arabia is hardly worth the time because he’s trying to convince everybody how great the dindu race is when anybody with half a brain can see what the deal is. And I hardly give a damn anymore about the U.S. anymore anyway. You’re mad at the world because it’s a giant cesspool now. Any one even semi decent should be a misanthrope by now.
I had a great sleep last night, do you think I lost any sleep debating a retard like you? :lol:

I repeated your words back to you, you absolute sex case.

By the way @Pixel--Dude NPCslammed is trying to veer off topic with insults - just letting you know who to give the warning to if it kicks off again. 8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:14 am
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:08 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:06 am
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:04 am
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:02 am

You are bold with the lies, bitch.
Have you not listened to @Pixel--Dude he doesn't want this thread derailed you disobedient cunt.
He made a new thread called “NPC Slammer vs Yick” ya retarded cunt. So gtfo, dumbass.
There will be no bonding session with you on some other thread, cunt, f**k you and keep those intimate bonding sessions with your clients you f***ing rentboy.
Then enjoy the last words ya worthless bitch. Thanks for the meltdown. :D
You are an absolute cretin, with the IQ of an amoeba.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
SaudiArabia wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 6:17 am

Your conversational style evokes a sense of engaging with a prehistoric Neanderthal. You are obviously not to be taken seriously, displaying a notable lack of knowledge in fundamental areas such as history and science. The ascent of Europe to a position of significance can be most effectively comprehended as a consequence of its imperative to ensure its survival. The lack of effective geographical boundaries and the close proximity of diverse subgroups in the region facilitated their interaction, leading to considerable conflict and bloodshed among regional factions due to the competition for resources. Consequently, this phenomenon led to the proliferation of highly structured European societies into more encompassing civilizations, while also shedding light on the imperative of exerting control over the mechanisms of production in order to achieve prosperity.

Prior to it, they existed in a state of purely animalistic bloodlust. It took a significant amount of time for literacy to emerge in Europe, with approximately half of known human history transpiring before the ability to read or write became prevalent in the region. The ancient Egyptian priests initiated the practice of maintaining written records around 4000 to 3000 BC. In contrast, over two millennia later, the poems of Homer continued to be disseminated orally among the Greek city-states. During this period, while the Pharaohs were engaged in the construction of pyramids, the Greeks were primarily known for the accumulation of sizable refuse mounds.

The initial European civilization emerged on the island of Crete approximately 1700 BC, with the Greeks being influenced by the inhabitants of the Nile Valley in Africa, who played a significant role in their cultural development. The Greeks subsequently transmitted their acquired cultural knowledge to the Romans, who ultimately lost it, thus instigating a period known as the Dark Ages, which endured for a span of five centuries. The Moors, a clan of Africans, played a significant role in reintroducing civilization to Europe, effectively bringing an end to the Dark Ages.

Following the decline of the Roman Empire, numerous Caucasian tribes engaged in conflict migrated into Western Europe as a result of the incursions of the Huns. In the year 711 AD, the Moors initiated an invasion of the Spanish coastlines, whereby African Muslims played a significant role in the process of civilizing the indigenous Caucasian tribes. For a span of more than seven centuries, the Moors exerted their dominion over Spain, Portugal, North Africa, and southern France.

Your endeavor to promote racial supremacy is both feeble and absurd. In the year 2023, it is possible to observe through online search engines individuals of Caucasian descent engaging in the consumption of urine, ingestion of fecal matter, and a wide range of other activities that may surpass one's imagination. So what's your point about humans being humans? Two centuries ago, throughout Europe, there was a prevailing lack of emphasis on personal hygiene, resulting in no bathing practices. Additionally, dietary habits often involved the consumption of spoiled or decaying food. During the period spanning from the 9th to the 11th centuries, the Vikings, a collective of Scandinavian seafaring rapists and murderers, engaged in acts of raiding and colonization across extensive regions of Europe. Their actions, characterized by acts of sexual violence and homicide, exerted a significant and disruptive impact on the course of European history. In the historical context of ancient Rome, individuals who did not conform to societal standards of physical appearance were subject to adverse consequences, such as enslavement or even capital punishment.

So where you get this notion that white Europeans are somehow more civilized than other people beyond me? You should probably be looking into getting a high school diploma.
Your writing style is like that of “Black Hebrew Israelites.” Utter morons that think they wuz kings and desperately try to sound erudite. You hilariously try to make blacks, black countries, black districts or whatever sound nice, but it’s just putting lipstick on a pig, or more like putting lipstick on a pile of shit. Enjoy killing each other and thinking you wuz kings. Btw, you do know how the average dindu talks right? You guys sound stupid AF. :lol:

Also, I don’t give a damn what some Europeans did back then. I live in the present. Your countries are shit. European countries are a thousand times better. That’s why your people are flooding them, and bringing their crime and stupidty with them.
I'm trying to explain to this guy without losing my mind, that always happens when I get on this subject matter. But I guess I won't go any further. I did my piece. Otherwise Pixel dude might say we're derailing the post. So I'll just leave it alone.
These kinds of topics are just naturally gonna go off narrative. Criticizing Fentanyl Floyd is gonna turn into crap about race after butthurt snowflakes like Yick or Saudi Arabia get wind of it. Anyway, Saudi Arabia’s fellow dindu nuffins won anyway. They are basically turning the U.S, and Europe into a Zoo. I don’t see anybody fixing this crap. So yeah. It is what it is.
You called?

No, it is because you lie through your teeth and can't keep your racism and inferiority complexes out of it.

Chauvin was caught on camera abusing Floyd and Floyd died in his care and now he is in jail like he would have been in most countries outside of police states, it isn't hard.
Chauvin and Floyd were caught on like a 40 minute video yes. And anybody with half a brain could see that Floyd said that he couldn’t breathe while in the car before Chauvin even touched him. He also had enough fentanyl in him to kill a horse. FACT. And according to the autopsy which recently came out there was no evidence that Floyd died of asphyxiation. FACT. A BLM member lied to get on the jury. FACT. Left wing media outlets like CBS edited the footage to make Floyd look more like a victim. FACT put that in your pipe and smoke it ya dumb cunt. And you are in fact a liar, so you probably own up to that at least. And according to you the guy who left our little spat first and goes to bed is a cunt. So you admit that you are dumb f**king cunt, bitch. Congrats.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:14 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 5:04 am

Have you not listened to @Pixel--Dude he doesn't want this thread derailed you disobedient cunt.
He made a new thread called “NPC Slammer vs Yick” ya retarded cunt. So gtfo, dumbass.
There will be no bonding session with you on some other thread, cunt, f**k you and keep those intimate bonding sessions with your clients you f***ing rentboy.
Take it to the next thread ya retarded, bitch.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:21 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

You called?

Chauvin and Floyd were caught on like a 40 minute video yes. And anybody with half a brain could see that Floyd said that he couldn’t breathe while in the car before Chauvin even touched him. He also had enough fentanyl in him to kill a horse. FACT. And according to the autopsy which recently came out there was no evidence that Floyd died of asphyxiation. FACT. A BLM member lied to get on the jury. FACT. Left wing media outlets like CBS edited the footage to make Floyd look more like a victim. FACT put that in your pipe and smoke it ya dumb cunt. And you are in fact a liar, so you probably own up to that at least. And according to you the guy who left our little spat first and goes to bed is a cunt. So you admit that you are dumb f**king cunt, bitch. Congrats.
So, he was high on drugs - so, in which country would someone high on drugs would be used whilst high on drugs as a reliable witness to what is going on or to be given a witness account? Nowhere, that's where and obviously we could all see within the footage that he was in physical distress.

The facts are, Chauvin was caught on film abusing a prisoner in his care who eventually died whilst in his care - they are the facts, that is why he is in jail like any cop or prison officer would be if they did the same - he hasn't been offered special, discriminatory treatment, in fact, he has been punished as been expected from someone in a position of authority who was caught on camera abusing it.

Now, if Floyd had lived, his arrest wouldn't have made front page news in his own city, if Chauvin had been a bit more eagle eyed and got off him as soon as he was being filmed, he wouldn't have gone to jail - the reason he is where he is is because of his arrogance and stupidity and that Floyd died in his care - simple.

As for your last point, a moderator @Pixel--Dude jumped in and told us to knock it off or else there would be sanctions and I did as I was asked but it looks like you won't knock it off so I expect sanctions to follow against you real soon. 8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:26 pm
yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:14 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Take it to the next thread ya retarded, bitch.
@Pixel--Dude I hate being a grass but you told us that we needed to keep this thread on the topic of Derek Chauvin and his innocence and this retard seems to be unable to follow simple orders, I am trying to follow the rules of the site but this cretin just can't get over last nights exchange, so, maybe a holiday for awhile so we who are in the business of debating this in a civilised manner can get on doing so.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:31 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

You called?

So, he was high on drugs - so, in which country would someone high on drugs would be used whilst high on drugs as a reliable witness to what is going on or to be given a witness account? Nowhere, that's where and obviously we could all see within the footage that he was in physical distress.

The facts are, Chauvin was caught on film abusing a prisoner in his care who eventually died whilst in his care - they are the facts, that is why he is in jail like any cop or prison officer would be if they did the same - he hasn't been offered special, discriminatory treatment, in fact, he has been punished as been expected from someone in a position of authority who was caught on camera abusing it.

Now, if Floyd had lived, his arrest wouldn't have made front page news in his own city, if Chauvin had been a bit more eagle eyed and got off him as soon as he was being filmed, he wouldn't have gone to jail - the reason he is where he is is because of his arrogance and stupidity and that Floyd died in his care - simple.

As for your last point, a moderator @Pixel--Dude jumped in and told us to knock it off or else there would be sanctions and I did as I was asked but it looks like you won't knock it off so I expect sanctions to follow against you real soon. 8)
We’re talking about your boy Fentanyl Floyd that robs pregnant women at gunpoint I guess you’re too retarded to understand that we ARE on topic. The guy that’s so butthurt about this subject should probably do some actual research before shooting his mouth off. What part of “I can’t breathe” before anyone even lays a hand the guy is too hard for you to understand, ya dumb cunt? What part of the autopsy which showed that he didn’t die of asphyxiation is too hard for you to understand? The only way Chauvin screwed up is in bad optics with the knee on his neck. He should have let Floyd lie there and die. And btw, racism isn’t wrong when it’s deserved ya dumb cunt. So stop crying about about it.
Last edited by NPCslammer on November 28th, 2023, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:39 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

You called?

We’re talking about your boy Fentanyl Floyd that robs pregnant women at gunpoint I guess you’re too retarded to understand that we ARE on topic. The guy that’s so butthurt about this subject should probably do some actual research before shooting his mouth off. What part of “I can’t breathe” before anyone even lays a hand the guy is too hard for you to understand, ya dumb cunt? What part of the autopsy which showed that he didn’t die of asphyxiation is too hard for you to understand? The only way Chauvin the screwed up is in bad optics with the knee on his neck. He should have let Floyd lie there and die. And btw, racism isn’t wrong when it’s deserved ya dumb cunt. So stop crying about about it.
Floyd was an arsehole and a convicted criminal, so what?

Chauvin was meant to act within the rules of his position which one is not having prisoners die in your care which is what happened with Chauvin - if a prisoner dies in any prison officers or police officers care, especially if they're in physical distress and are denied medical care - they're going to be arrested, tried and more than likely found guilty of manslaughter in any country that isn't a police state.

If Floyd hadn't had died, the arrest wouldn't have made front page news anywhere - it is the fact that he died whilst under Chauvins arrest is the reason why Chauvin is in jail for the murder of George Floyd - not manslaughter but murder. Your autistic interest in this case is because Floyd is black and you're are a mental midget as well as a racist bigot but as soon as the facts come to the fore, your rationale unravels as expected.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 2:50 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:

You called?

We’re talking about your boy Fentanyl Floyd that robs pregnant women at gunpoint I guess you’re too retarded to understand that we ARE on topic. The guy that’s so butthurt about this subject should probably do some actual research before shooting his mouth off. What part of “I can’t breathe” before anyone even lays a hand the guy is too hard for you to understand, ya dumb cunt? What part of the autopsy which showed that he didn’t die of asphyxiation is too hard for you to understand? The only way Chauvin the screwed up is in bad optics with the knee on his neck. He should have let Floyd lie there and die. And btw, racism isn’t wrong when it’s deserved ya dumb cunt. So stop crying about about it.

Chauvin was meant to act within the rules of his position which one is not having prisoners die in your care which is what happened with Chauvin - if a prisoner dies in any prison officers or police officers care, especially if they're in physical distress and are denied medical care - they're going to be arrested, tried and more than likely found guilty of manslaughter in any country that isn't a police state.

If Floyd hadn't had died, the arrest wouldn't have made front page news anywhere - it is the fact that he died whilst under Chauvins arrest is the reason why Chauvin is in jail for the murder of George Floyd - not manslaughter but murder. Your autistic interest in this case is because Floyd is black and your are a mental midget as well as a racist bigot but as soon as the facts come to the fore, your rationale unravels as expected.
You’re saying that Floyd died while under Chauvin’s care, but simultaneously saying he’s a murderer. Those are two completely different things you dumbf**k. You haven’t even done the slightest bit of research because you’re an ignorant cunt. Watch the unedited video on the daily mail or bitchute or something, educate yourself a little bit THEN have an opinion. Right now you demonstrate that you don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re a butthurt leftist that screams racism when he literally has no argument. Btw, are you gonna admit that you’re a cunt?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:00 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

If Floyd hadn't had died, the arrest wouldn't have made front page news anywhere - it is the fact that he died whilst under Chauvins arrest is the reason why Chauvin is in jail for the murder of George Floyd - not manslaughter but murder. Your autistic interest in this case is because Floyd is black and your are a mental midget as well as a racist bigot but as soon as the facts come to the fore, your rationale unravels as expected.
You’re saying that Floyd died while under Chauvin’s care, but simultaneously saying he’s a murderer. Those are two completely different things you dumbf**k. You haven’t even done the slightest bit of research because you’re an ignorant cunt. Watch the unedited video on the daily mail or bitchute or something, educate yourself a little bit THEN have an opinion. Right now you demonstrate that you don’t know what you’re talking about because you’re a butthurt leftist that screams racism when he literally has no argument. Btw, are you gonna admit that you’re a cunt?
He's a murderer because he was sentenced for the murder of George Floyd - that is legally, factually and semantically correct.

You can be tried and sentenced for murder whilst serving under law enforcement if the arrest charge (the death of George Floyd), jury and then judge deems so, why not?

Do you think he's the first cop or prison officer to be sentenced for murder? Absolutely not.

You seem to be far too stupid to listen to the advice of moderators on this forum, we were threatened with sanctions, I stopped when asked, you have not. This is why you're going to get banned (again) whereas I won't.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:06 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:

He's a murderer because he was sentenced for the murder of George Floyd - that is legally, factually and semantically correct.

You can be tried and sentenced for murder whilst serving under law enforcement if the arrest charge (the death of George Floyd), jury and then judge deems so, why not?

Do you think he's the first cop or prison officer to be sentenced for murder? Absolutely not.

You seem to be far too stupid to listen to the advice of moderators on this forum, we were threatened with sanctions, I stopped when asked, you have not. This is why you're going to get banned (again) whereas I won't.
Keep crying to mod like a little retarded bitch. Last I checked ad hominems are allowed in an on topic discussion. We’re talking about Floyd so it I don’t see what the problem is aside from the fact that you are ignorant cunt pertaining to this subject, but clearly has no problem shooting his mouth off before educating himself on the matter.

Innocent people go to prison all the time. There’s been multiple cases where guys were convicted of rape of murder and turned out to be innocent afterwards. These kind of stories show up in mainstream media all the time. Ya want examples ya dumb cunt?

Kyle Rittenhouse was proven to be innocent in court, and yet butt hurt leftists claim he’s a murderer. So to act like Chauvin’s case is clear cut and dry is laughable. He was charged with murder. Doesn’t mean it was justice. Doesn’t mean the court is infallible with it’s lying, hyper biased jury members. Doesn’t mean there aren’t blatantly obvious FACTS that fly in the face of that charge.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:18 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:

Keep crying to mod like a little retarded bitch. Last I checked ad hominems are allowed in an on topic discussion. We’re talking about Floyd so it I don’t see what the problem is aside from the fact that you are ignorant cunt pertaining to this subject, but clearly has no problem shooting his mouth off before educating himself on the matter.

Innocent people go to prison all the time. There’s been multiple cases where guys were convicted of rape of murder and turned out to be innocent afterwards. These kind of stories show up in mainstream media all the time. Ya want examples ya dumb cunt?

Kyle Rittenhouse was proven to be innocent in court, and yet butt hurt leftists claim he’s a murderer. So to act like Chauvin’s case is clear cut and dry is laughable. He was charged with murder. Doesn’t mean it was justice. Doesn’t mean the court is infallible with it’s lying, hyper biased jury members. Doesn’t mean there aren’t blatantly obvious FACTS that fly in the face of that charge.
The mod in question @Pixel--Dude told us not to clutter this thread with your bullshit, did he not? And I was willing to let it go after a good nights sleep but you got so stung for being outed as the beast, nonce, sex pest (in your own words) as you are that you won't let it go, I am trying to let it go and you won't have it so what can I do but alert the mods that you won't listen to their demands when told to knock it off?

Obviously Chauvin wasn't innocent, had his neck on Floyd's neck for ten minutes, if you have a 220 pound plus man kneeling on your neck for nearly ten minutes then you are going to do great damage which is what the medical opinion in the court was - was it not? You're not a doctor, you wasn't a doctor or a medical expert at the trial, you don't know more than them on what damage was done to Floyd - the charge was murder and 12 people found him guilty with six white and two mixed race people being amongst the jury.

The facts are Chauvin was caught on camera abusing his position of power that lead to the death of George Floyd and he is now where he is, if innocent people who had been charged with crimes and then jailed would have had video evidence of them NOT committing those crimes then they wouldn't get charged, never mind sent to jail - are you this stupid naturally or are you doing this as some kind of online role play?

'Lying hyper biased jury members' you sound quite deranged, do you know who was the jury? I don't think you do, you are now just ranting away like an idiotic madman, calm down and stick with the facts.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

yick wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:27 pm
NPCslammer wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 3:18 pm
yick wrote:
NPCslammer wrote:
yick wrote:

The mod in question @Pixel--Dude told us not to clutter this thread with your bullshit, did he not? And I was willing to let it go after a good nights sleep but you got so stung for being outed as the beast, nonce, sex pest (in your own words) as you are that you won't let it go, I am trying to let it go and you won't have it so what can I do but alert the mods that you won't listen to their demands when told to knock it off?

Obviously Chauvin wasn't innocent, had his neck on Floyd's neck for ten minutes, if you have a 220 pound plus man kneeling on your neck for nearly ten minutes then you are going to do great damage which is what the medical opinion in the court was - was it not? You're not a doctor, you wasn't a doctor or a medical expert at the trial, you don't know more than them on what damage was done to Floyd - the charge was murder and 12 people found him guilty with six white and two mixed race people being amongst the jury.

The facts are Chauvin was caught on camera abusing his position of power that lead to the death of George Floyd and he is now where he is, if innocent people who had been charged with crimes and then jailed would have had video evidence of them NOT committing those crimes then they wouldn't get charged, never mind sent to jail - are you this stupid naturally or are you doing this as some kind of online role play?

'Lying hyper biased jury members' you sound quite deranged, do you know who was the jury? I don't think you do, you are now just ranting away like an idiotic madman, calm down and stick with the facts.
“The mod in question told us not to clutter the thread with your bullshit”. That’s actually not what the mod said. You’re really good at making stuff up, liar. You said you were gonna go for 600 hundred pages. Lie. You said you were gonna stay up all night. Lie. You said whoever left was a cunt, but you won’t admit that you are. Another lie. You’re a f***ing lying bitch.

“Which was the medical opinion in court” And the something called new MEDICAL evidence came later showing that he didn’t die from asphyxiation. You are clearly too utterly retarded to simply comprehend that. Btw, Derek Chauvin’s weight was 140 pounds. You ARE waaaaaaay off you ignorant cunt. Derek Chauvin was skinny AF.

Bringing up video evidence is hilarious argument for clear cut and dry. The Kyle Rittenhouse self defense shootings were all on video as well. Yet dumbass leftists like yourself scream murder before and after the innocent verdict. Nick Sandman was on video proven yet massively defamed and CNN ended up having to pay him millions. Numerous crimes have been caught on video ya braindead dumbfuck that that are still getting lied about and skewed.

“Do you know who was the jury?” Do you know anything about this case? Did you bother to check Chauvin’s weight before sounding like an ignorant cunt? 220 pounds :lol: You do realize that jury members get intimidated right? When the George Floyd riots broke out you think jury members aren’t gonna think about getting killed for a verdict you butthurt leftist cunts don’t like. A journalist was caught trying to dox the jury members in the kyle rittenhouse case, which is illegal. You think that wasn’t an intimidation tactic. And one jury member admitted that he was a blm activist. The leftist dipshit judge on the Trump case said juries get things wrong all the time, yet you’re acting like they’re nearly infallible. Anyway, I’m not interested in Fentany Floyd debate because clearly you are completely ignorant cunt that is just repeating talking points and buzzwords like a typical leftist shit stain. So enjoy the last words ya dumb cunt.