What am I doing wrong?Not getting many matches on asian dating sites?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

What am I doing wrong?Not getting many matches on asian dating sites?

Post by 88jose88 »

this is the pic I used.I think it's a very handsome picture,and is most accurate to how I look in different mirrors.

I am using vietnamese cupid and asiandating.com

Could women think I'm a catfish?Or that I'm too out of their league?

I know yick is gonna say I'm average looking or that I'm bald etc(I'm not in real life,I just styled my hair with gel in this pic)but I mog 95% of guys on these sites for sure.

What is the problem?I'm getting matches,but not nearly enough right now,and I get simped over by western women with these same pics on social media.it's wierd that western women are easier than asian women for me.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: What am I doing wrong?Not getting many matches on asian dating sites?

Post by kangarunner »

88jose88 wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 8:39 am
Get Tinder Plus and use the change your location feature and change to Thailand. It's a gold mine.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Put on a dress shirt, a suit or sportscoat, and a tie. A lot of Asians are more into dressing up. Style your hair so that it does not look like you _might_ be bald.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@88jose88

Like Mr Man said, and post your full body shot wearing a suit, dress shirt, slacks, and some faux leather shoes.
Women like some "flash" on her man. Say your a "healthcare" entrepenuer or stock broker or some sh*t and stand in front of an expensive car. 8)
Don't say your on SSD welfare and you live in a ghetto in Cleveland and talk too much religious mumbo jumbo on Asian girls. Those are big turnoffs for Asian women. I know because I have dated some Korean women in the past, but I found they are too materialistic whores in my taste.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on February 9th, 2024, 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 10:25 am
@88jose88

Like Mr Man said, and post your full body shot wearing a suit, dress shirt, slacks, and some faux leather shoes.
Women like some "flash" on her man. Say your an entrepenuer or stock broker or some sh*t and stand in front of an expensive car. 8)
That's what American women want. More specifically what NYC women want. Tall, rich, popular. He's doing online in Asia which is a completely different game altogether. The women in SE Asia don't have the same insane standards as women in America.
Favorite Cornfed quote: "Here's another one to reassure you lemmings that the ongoing humiliation ritual that is your ratshit life will soon be coming to an end."

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@kangarunner

Bah! The connection to this site is pretty sh*tty right now.

Yes that's true, however Publicduende did say lower class to middle class Filippinas see foreigners as walking ATM machines. The upper class Filippinas are bunch of closed off Western polluted whores. You can go ahead and ask Publicduende about the Philippines.

I don't know much about Thailand, but Bangkok sure is polluted with Western debauchery and sexpats. Thai women are beginning to become similar to your ameriskank that you see in America. I don't know about the Thai countryside..

I'm not sure about Vietnam either. Perhaps their communist party is keeping most of the Western Jew rot away.. but not for long when Western corporations move their factories there in Vietnam.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

88jose88 wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 8:39 am

this is the pic I used.I think it's a very handsome picture,and is most accurate to how I look in different mirrors.

Could women think I'm a catfish?Or that I'm too out of their league?

I know yick is gonna say I'm average looking or that I'm bald etc(I'm not in real life,I just styled my hair with gel in this pic)but I mog 95% of guys on these sites for sure.

What is the problem?I'm getting matches,but not nearly enough right now,and I get simped over by western women with these same pics on social media.it's wierd that western women are easier than asian women for me.
Dating sites aren't the way to go. Women are swarmed with hundreds and thousands of messages from horny dudes all looking to get their end away. I'd recommend going out and meeting a woman in person, not subscribing to these shitty sites that are a scam anyway.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@88jose88

Women like some "flash" on her man. Say your a "healthcare" entrepenuer or stock broker or some sh*t and stand in front of an expensive car. 8)
Don't say your on SSD welfare and you live in a ghetto in Cleveland and talk too much religious mumbo jumbo on Asian girls. Those are big turnoffs for Asian women. I know because I have dated some Korean women in the past, but I found they are too materialistic whores in my taste.
This response tickled me lol! I think standing next to an expensive sports car like you own it is an excellent strategy if you just want to get laid :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 11:32 am
@88jose88

This response tickled me lol! I think standing next to an expensive sports car like you own it is an excellent strategy if you just want to get laid :lol:
:wink: Works everytime. Even Andrew Tate is doing that sh*t. One of his favorite car, Buggati Chiron :lol:

Dan Lok- Scammer asshole like Andrew Tate, but hey you gotta fake it til you make it right?

Tai Lopez- Another scammer asshole

Grant Cadrone- This time he is getting off a helicopter. :lol:

I think you get the idea. 88Jose88 can brand himself as "Neuro science entrepenuer" rent himself a suit in men's warehouse, stand in front of an expensive sports car and have someone take a picture of him. South East Asian girls will wet their panties and willing to interact with him.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

February 9th, 2024, 1:10 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 11:32 am
@88jose88

:wink: Works everytime. Even Andrew Tate is doing that sh*t. One of his favorite car, Buggati Chiron :lol:

Dan Lok- Scammer asshole like Andrew Tate, but hey you gotta fake it til you make it right?

Tai Lopez- Another scammer asshole

Grant Cadrone- This time he is getting off a helicopter. :lol:

I think you get the idea. 88Jose88 can brand himself as "Neuro science entrepenuer" rent himself a suit in men's warehouse, stand in front of an expensive sports car and have someone take a picture of him. South East Asian girls will wet their panties and willing to interact with him.
No thanks yakhi,I don't think I'm prime brad pitt or anything,but I am a solid prettyboy and That should be enough to get a decent girl,but girls want it all,extreme goodlooks,rich and popular as you said.It's not worth dating if even asian and foreign women are like this.it's too much work.I'm not one to approach women I don't know @Pixel--Dude because of #MeToo and women are going to get a kick out of rejecting me to boost their egos.

it's just move to maastricht and f**k hookers at this point,I can't escape my fate.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

I don't approach and will NEVER approach a woman,not only because I think I'm abovethis,but also because I'm not giving any woman that ego boost and making her think she's better than what she is.

women get a kick out of rejecting goodlooking men,you can't win if you're ugly and cannot win if you're goodlooking,women have a sweet spot where it's be goodlooking but basically close to mid.

Even Dave East got rejected all the time before he became famous.

this gender must be eradicated and replaced.

my sister had a boyfriend from wales that looked like prime orlando bloom,she showed her to all her friends and they wouldn't wanna date him they said because to them he was making them feel some type of way and they'd feel insecure.

Xangsane did a thread on this at looksmax

https://looksmax.org/threads/why-are-wo ... ve.704372/

women hate ugly guys,average guys and goodlooking guys out of their league.you cannot win with this solipsistic dumb as a bag of rocks gender that just bases everything on emotions.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

Post by 88jose88 »

I've observed plenty of women (on dating apps, on Instagram, on TikTok, on "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups our family infiltrated, and IRL) of ALL looks levels, including white Stacies, assume the worst of the worst of GL men (men who are a strong HTN or above). I've been on the receiving end of this; I remember talking to a couple of girls at uni, who assumed I was a fuckboy player when I was actually KHHV and friendly, kind towards them. I never said anything to upset them.

They'd then go on to choose some PSL 3.8-4.0 bloated oofy doofy young professional off Hinge or their social circle who actually goes on to run harems, then when these foids find out they complain on social media, writing nasty or trivial stuff about the oofy doofy such as "I wanted a LTR only and I told him I only wanted an LTR, and he ghosted me after sex" or "He's seeing multiple girls and he claims he's monogamous", posting the man's photographs for others to see.

I have talked about this here:
looksmax.org
THE "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" OOFY DOOFIES OF VANCOUVER AND PHOENIX- SCREENSHOTS INCLUDED (FROM TIKTOK)
Someone got into the Vancouver and Phoenix "Are We Dating The Same Guy" Facebook groups and managed to screenshot all the profiles, posting them onto TikTok, JFL. Most of them are oofy doofy professionals. Older threads about "Are We Dating The Same Guy" groups: @Biggdink @MoggerGaston...
looksmax.org looksmax.org
looksmax.org
If the blackpill is real, why are young, 20-something MTBs and HTBs getting pumped and dumped by LTNs and MTNs, as seen in those FB "AWDTSG" groups?
TLDR: In "Are We Dating The Same Guy" Facebook groups, MTB-HTB NT post-college women complain about oofy doofy LTNs-MTNs (who are young professionals) not committing to them. I infiltrated the groups using my mother's account, but we left. The most important points are bolded: The foid...
looksmax.org
MY MUM MANAGED TO GET IN AN "ARE WE DATING THE SAME GUY" GROUP. We had a look at the content posted on these groups, as a family. Here's what we saw.
After a day of waiting, my mum finally managed to get in a US-based "Are We Dating The Same Guy" group under an account that she had for 13 years. However, she was not using her real name. She has now left the group. Screenshots weren't allowed, but we managed to capture some anyway, JFL. As a...
looksmax.org
Does this guy look the type to have a big harem of MTB+ white girls?
@WishIwasChico @Biggdink @Corleone

Back to GL men now.

Common things these women would say passively-aggressively to these men, when the men did NOTHING to them or said anything to hurt them:
"You're just a player"
"You're a fuckboy"
"I bet you have lots of girls"
"He's too hot, I'm gonna pass"
"All the hot guys never commit"
"He's too gorgeous, I will pass. Pretty boys aren't nice people and they run half of the state"
"He's too muscular, pass"
"I bet he has a high body count and will give me STDs"
"He'll ghost me for those skinny hot blondes in his DMs" (yes even Stacies and Stacylites say this)
Things these women admit to doing when they see a GL guy on a dating app or social media in 2023:
"Haha, he's definitely a catfish, pass" (even when the guy is HTN)
"He's too hot. How can I compete with the other girls he's messaging"
"He'll string me along with 10 other girls and would never want to commit"
Sometimes women would straight up ask the GL man only for a hookup even if the GL man actually wants an LTR or a wife, and has a low/0 body count. When he states that's what he wants, the foid would accuse him of possibly lying.

From IRL experience:
Xangsane said:
Most Chadlites+ who were alumni at my old university are either in happy LTRs or are married, a few with children. I checked their social medias.

From the photos, the single slayers were gymmaxxed tall NT MTN-HTN JFL.
sibience said:
yes even sometimes attractive girls feel insecure because social media.

my comment from your other insecurity thread:

Many LTB and MTB are very insecure, that is very true.

Sometimes they will even reject a goodlooking guy they are attracted to due to being very insecure about herself, most females are blackpilled and know men just want sex and leave. Although most insecure girls will still f**k goodlooking guys and just tolerate the embarrassment, insecurity, and discomfort.

This might actually happen more often than guys think. But it is important to not cope, which is why asking more attractive girls will help you know the truth on this topic.
MoggerGaston said:
Yes. They think I am a fuckboy/player.

It's utter cagefuel since I have sex like once a year and was KHHV at 23yo. I am the most virgin, non-virgin there is. And they think I am a fuckboy.

Delusional whores

Why do women do this?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

@88jose88

I think you neeed to understand what type of girl you want, first. Whether you're in Houston or Ho Chi Minh, you can use online and offline dating to find whores for a quick fling, or women worth a long-term relationship.

If, as you say, you won't remain in VN for much longer because you will move abroad to work and save money, there is no point looking for a nice, traditional girl. You may fool one of two of them, saying you're a "foreign businessman" but the moment they find out you're about to leave, they will not be happy.

Just hit the HCMC nightlife or even the red light areas and hook up with the first slender, pretty-faced girl you can find. It will surely cost you less than digging through hundreds of Tinder and dating site profiles, engaging in pointless 5-line conversations, being ghosted or ending up paying an expensive dinner for a few kisses and maybe a quick BJ.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 5:58 pm
If, as you say, you won't remain in VN for much longer because you will move abroad to work and save money, there is no point looking for a nice, traditional girl. You may fool one of two of them, saying you're a "foreign businessman" but the moment they find out you're about to leave, they will not be happy.
There's that smooth, slick talking Italian coming out.
publicduende wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 5:58 pm
Just hit the HCMC nightlife or even the red light areas and hook up with the first slender, pretty-faced girl you can find.
I hope that's what most guys want, the slim, slender look because that's not what I go after. I go after asian girls with round, plump asses. I want less competition in my relentless hunt for the big booty.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 7:43 pm
There's that smooth, slick talking Italian coming out.
Better to be honest. One of my colleagues, a young Hungarian guy working with me at the hedge fund in London, met a Vietnamese girl just arrived to study English, on a dating site I think. He had some fun with her and, when he found out she saw that "fun" as a a sign of commitment, he promptly made it clear that he wasn't looking for anything serious and dumped her. Then she put up some epic drama...she would cry all day and spend hours in front of his house door, waiting for him to be back.

Once he let her in and she suddenly pulled down his pant and gave him a BJ, while crying. I don't think any man should see a scene like that... It was a pain on both sides of the fance and it took her a good 2 months to forget about him.

If this is the typical Vietnamese girl, better to hook up with the easy girls. At least everything is understood beforehand. Everybody gets what they want and nobody gets hurt.
kangarunner wrote:
February 9th, 2024, 7:43 pm
I hope that's what most guys want, the slim, slender look because that's not what I go after. I go after asian girls with round, plump asses. I want less competition in my relentless hunt for the big booty.
LOL good luck finding a plump-assed Vietnamese girl.

I mean, we have very occasionally curvy girls like Elly Tran Ha, but she's a model...