A parade of sheep everywhere I look

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
odbo
Veteran Poster

A parade of sheep everywhere I look

Post by odbo »

Image[/img]

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

You say sheep, I say zombies with ghost maggots in their brains. XD

Toh-may-to, toh-mah-to.
odbo
Veteran Poster

sheeple quotes

Post by odbo »

Jackal wrote:
gordan wrote:The U.S. government's oppression of those who want to express themselves, like Ernst Zundel, is part of the everyday suppression of freedom of expression which is taking us to ruin little by little and will not end until we have no more freedom of expression.
Eh, Zundel's a Holocaust denier? I'm not going to endlessly flame you over this, but I have an equal right not to approve of his work. While it's true that governments that supposedly uphold free speech may have treated him overly harshly to gain points with their constituents, I have to ask what difference does it make whether X million or Y million people died in the Holocaust? Whatever the exact number, it was tragic enough; and, in my opinion, our energy is better spent in preventing such future tragedies from occuring.

Common Sheeple Arguments
"Yeah, I know the NWO exists, but who cares! We can't stop it, so just live your life and have fun while you can."

Nihilism is the worst kind of mental illness because it allows a person to constantly fulfill his own prophecies by doing nothing. When it comes to cultural progression, there is no such thing as the insurmountable scenario. Anything can be accomplished with the right amount of intelligence and effort. Nihilists make no effort to fix the problems they are confronted with, then claim they were right to be nihilistic because nothing changed. We have a responsibility not just to ourselves, but to the future. We have a responsibility to deal with the problems of the present, instead of pawning them off on the next generation.

source: http://www.mycommunityworks.com/Evoluti ... ambiv.html

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Baaa!

Post by Falcon »

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This is a good one!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

nice foto winston...its pretty insightful cartoon...

if more people abondon the two party scam system....theyd realize the govt-politicians need us more than we need them!
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

ImageImage

Clip from They Live, a classic from 1988.
John Carpenter's slow and deliberate immersion of the daunting and worrying fable of the corrupt, deceiving and indifferent economic, social and political society, that has wrapped itself around its people and who in turn have blindly accepted their fate. Multicultural in more forms than anticipated, are the leading and upwardly mobile alien race who have gelled themselves into the Human psyche and exploited it to its full potential. This is the story of an everyman, a no one, a Nada [Roddy Piper] who stumbles upon their secret, via an underground movement, whose mission is to sabotage their plans and awaken the world to its sinister plans. With the help of a pair of sunglasses, that shows the world as it really is, not in colour, but a black and white parallel world that the sub-conscious has chosen to ignore. With subliminal messages as "OBEY", "CONFORM", "MARRY AND REPRODUCE", "CONSUME", "WATCH TELEVISION" and "SLEEP". It is through this thought control that the aliens have this world tied up and neatly packaged for its own manipulative uses, to further themselves at the expense of the meek, mild and the lowly sufferers of a job less and hungry world. This is the battle of self-awareness and one mans struggle with a reality check that has these alien beings staging war against the up-rising and rebellious armies from the gutters and streets. They Live You Sleep; where will your consciousness take you when the sleep is washed from your eyes. Welcome to the real world.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Clips from "V for Vendetta" about the nature of the world we live in, (even though the film is set in a future dystopia). The last few slides about how transcending fear opens up a new world of possibilities that allows one to create their own reality are the most awakening words I've ever read! A must see!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yes two party system is overrated. let´s have one party. it cuts costs and you don´t have to vote and it spares election costs. great success !! :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Billy wrote:yes two party system is overrated. let´s have one party. it cuts costs and you don´t have to vote and it spares election costs. great success !! :)
They can't do that because they have to maintain the illusion of a democracy. An open dictatorship would cause resistance.

ph_visitor
Freshman Poster

Post by ph_visitor »

What's with the usage of 'Lord' as in 'Jesus is Lord' as in a Feudal Lord and landowner and dictator to your life?

Never liked that usage.