Funny image of American vs. non-American woman

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
Winston
Site Admin

Funny image of American vs. non-American woman

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on September 3rd, 2008, 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Wow, I love that! How true and how funny it is! :D
Ice-Inc
Freshman Poster

Re: Funny image comparison of American vs. non-American woma

Post by Ice-Inc »

WWu777 wrote:Image
Different girls with different personalities for different type of men.

Look at it this way, the blonde biatch is compatible for an ugly Hells Angel type, crude, violent, tattoed thug.

Whereas the sweet Asian girl is compatble for a guy who is equal for her, a clean, smart, well mannered educated guy.

In the main stereo typing does not always work because you can also find sweet natured blondes and total Asian biatch.
Shokkers
Freshman Poster

Post by Shokkers »

Heh! Freakin' hilarious...

I'm going to send that word-box to my ex, I think.
Best, KK
http://www.rockherworld.net
MoscowSummerNights
Freshman Poster

Post by MoscowSummerNights »

Last night on a foreign subway, I gave my business card to the most gorgeous woman in the world, a 20 year old college student 30 years younger than myself whom I had only said a few words to about her dressing very stylishly. Then I got off the subway car saying please send me a text message sometime.

Just as the doors were closing, she jumped off the subway car asking for clarification about why I gave her my card. The subway pulled away.

Five hours later, after dinner, we were holding hands while walking along a river.

Her education level was way, way above the best Harvard student I have dated (and I have dated a number of Harvard students).

I could not have been happier about my decision to live outside the US.

The above would NEVER happen in the New York subway with someone raised in the US on CNN or Fox News to be paranoid and scared of her own shadow.
Plaintiffs needed to fight IMBRA and VAWA which legally codify foreign women as little children unable to defend themselves against evil American men
have2fly
Junior Poster

Wow!

Post by have2fly »

Last night on a foreign subway, I gave my business card to the most gorgeous woman in the world, a 20 year old college student 30 years younger than myself whom I had only said a few words to about her dressing very stylishly. Then I got off the subway car saying please send me a text message sometime.

Just as the doors were closing, she jumped off the subway car asking for clarification about why I gave her my card. The subway pulled away.

Five hours later, after dinner, we were holding hands while walking along a river.

Her education level was way, way above the best Harvard student I have dated (and I have dated a number of Harvard students).

The above would NEVER happen in the New York subway with someone raised in the US on CNN or Fox News to be paranoid and scared of her own shadow.
Was it in Moscow subway? I heard it's always full like you can't even move your hands in the crowd. Amazing experience. My Ukrainian friend from high school told how he took maxi-taxi (marshrutka) and talked to a beautiful girl. Then he was making out in 5 minutes at a bus stop where they both got off :) I know it is true because I've done similar stuff myself and he never bullshits. I had a LONG sigh after listening to him and said it NEVER happens in the USA. He was surprised and thought I was joking or I am just lame cuz all the movies he sees show America as a p***y-land filled with hot chicks who want to have sex right away. But we know it never happens.

Yeah, I think Winston knows it, but "making out" in Russia is not viewed as being a slut or being a pervert, people kiss and make out and it's ok. It doesn't mean they will have sex with you right away. I made out with many girls that were my friends in Ukraine, it was very romantic.... ahhh those days....
dano
Freshman Poster

Re: Funny image of American vs. non-American woman

Post by dano »

Winston wrote:Image
About 10% of the women in China look like the asian woman in the picture. Thats approximately 60 million smokin hot women in just one country. If you want a beautiful woman at your side you can easily have one.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

So true. Man when I was in Indoneisa....I swear to God it was hot women everywhere. I was constantly seeing them...here its as if most of em are either porkers, have permascowls, or are leading their mangina around. I'm actually surprised when I see an american girl that I find attractive. Its seriously a rarity.
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

Marcus Aurelius wrote:So true. Man when I was in Indoneisa....I swear to God it was hot women everywhere. I was constantly seeing them...here its as if most of em are either porkers, have permascowls, or are leading their mangina around. I'm actually surprised when I see an american girl that I find attractive. Its seriously a rarity.
With Anglo women, whilst many do in fact look quite good (especially if they are 20 or so like yours truly), I invariably find their personalities to be lacking in character or depth, which wipes out any appeal, for mine.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

MoscowSummerNights wrote:Last night on a foreign subway, I gave my business card to the most gorgeous woman in the world, a 20 year old college student 30 years younger than myself whom I had only said a few words to about her dressing very stylishly. Then I got off the subway car saying please send me a text message sometime.

Wow, that's awesome! Your right, that would NEVER happen in the United States. In America people in public (on subways, buses, grocery stores, etc.) do not even make eye contact with each other, let alone strike up a conversation with someone! In the US, people don't talk to strangers for whatever reason, so that makes meeting people very difficult. What country do you live in MoscowSummerNights? It really does seem that women in foreign countries are more open to meeting men when they are out in public. For some reason, American women are scared to meet men when are out in public. Oh well, that's another reason to visit foreign countries! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another funny photo showing American women vs European women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another funny picture of foreign women vs. American women.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Your time is better served doing something more productive, instead of recycling the same "American women sucks" stuff.

Man-hating female feminists are hags who can't get laid, and their male counterparts are sore losers who can't get laid and somehow try to pass themselves off as legit men's rights advocates. The first resents pretty young girls and want all women to burn their bras and stop looking pretty so they can feel better about themselves. The second resents men who are successful with women (but thinks they're entitled to girls on met-art.com or x-art.com) and label them as as*hole alpha males/jocks/bad boys/etc., and if they're not getting laid, they think nobody should and all grapes must be sour. In the end both groups are rotten apples at the bottom of the barrel -- unfit for consumption.

You can waste your time doing this:

Or, you can be here: (or doing something that will get you there)

Your choice!
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

momopi wrote:Your time is better served doing something more productive, instead of recycling the same "American women sucks" stuff.

Your choice!
Couldn't have said it better myself, Momopi! This board is supposed to be Happier Abroad, not Everything That's Wrong at Home! There's too much of that here, and to make matters worse, this is all covered in more than enough detail in Winston's book. I'd rather see more discussions of being out here, getting out here and how to get out here!
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

It's Easter weekend and I got drafted by a friend of mine to help him make deliveries (Easter baskets). I told him that I wasn't motivated to roam around Santa Ana, and he promised me the "beach route". So I said OK and went on my delivery run along Oceanfront in Newport (near Newport Pier on way to Balboa). It was a nice sunny day and I saw many pretty girls in skimpy outfits riding bicycles, and girls in fairly conservative bikini's (no g-strings!) on rollerscates. Then I saw a few handsome looking young men, topless, tanned, skinny with some muscles, on skate boards chasing after the girls to chat with them.

By the time that I was done with my delivery, the boys and girls I saw earlier were playing beach volleyball together. I wasn't perverted enough to take a voyeur photo of them for posting, but the place looked almost exactly like this (photo from same street/area):

As a 39-year old man, if I had tried to hit on the same teenager girls in bikini's, I probably wouldn't be very successful. Call it ageism, look-ism, or whatever-ism you'd prefer. No amount of bitching about American women will change this, and moaning about it nonstop will simply make you even less appealing. Calling it a "taboo subject' is also stupid because the only real taboo subject here is sex with minors (don't try it at home or abroad!). Calling the girl an American bitch is sour-grapes when she is obviously a hottie in a bikini playing volleyball with her culturally-defined "age-appropriate" friends.

Looking at the amount of time people waste bitching about not getting laid, if they'd direct their time and effort toward a project plan, they'd probably have already achieved several major milestones or even reached the goal already. If you want to go abroad and date pretty girls, you should be working toward that goal and not wasting your life whining about it. But alas, this is America, land of couch potatoes, all bark and no bite. ;p

p.s. someone with experience can probably comment on this company:

http://www.teachaway.com/