If you marry a woman, make sure she has a strong maternal instinct

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: If you marry any woman, make sure it's one with a strong maternal instinct

Post by Zambales »

CannedHam wrote:
April 3rd, 2019, 2:16 pm

Animals have no choice - either placate your owner or don't get fed.
Sounds similar to certain kinds of women. At least pets won't divorce rape you! :lol:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola is a stupid sort of man, which is why he found happiness married to a stupid wife with stupid neighbors in a country known for stupidity. People with more intelligence would be miserable, absolutely miserable, living like Marcos, and we would also be miserable trying to have children in a developed country, given how screwed up things are in all developed countries nowadays. So pets is a good alternative, for those with unsatisfied parental urges. (Full disclosure: I don't have pets myself, mainly because I'm always traveling.)

Of course if all the intelligent people do like me and the single career women Marcos condemns, then the future will consist of nothing but stupid but fast breeding Africans and Filipinos and Filipino/European half breeds like Marcos children. So what? My purpose is my own happiness while I'm alive, not the future of society, and as noted, having children would have likely reduced rather than increased my happiness. I certainly don't care about my precious genes dying out. Though I'm happy someone else is having children to support me in my old age via social security.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 8:59 am
My purpose is my own happiness while I'm alive, not the future of society,
I wonder how boomers like you became so vile and worthless. Obviously if everyone of previous generations were selfish parasites like you we wouldn’t be here in the first place. I’d tend to go with the theory of genetic mutation accumulation as a result of industrialization. Hopefully the economy collapses soon so you can receive justice in your lifetime rather than being able to shuffle off gracefully while leaving a mess for future generations.
I certainly don't care about my precious genes dying out.
So the problem will eventually self-correct. Shame about the short term effects of boomerism though.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

Zambales wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 2:29 am
CannedHam wrote:

Sounds similar to certain kinds of women. At least pets won't divorce rape you! :lol:
They may not divorce rape you but they'll be happy to maul your face off.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 11:39 am
I never to my knowledge personally insulted you or your life choices, let alone your relatives, so where is this nasty-ness coming from?
This isn't the first time you've started a thread declaring that all "manly men" (or whatever term you currently use to describe men whose behavior you approve of) want to have as many children as possible with women as young as possible and anyone who thinks or acts differently is a pitiful weakling faggot, or something along those lines.

Stupid was a bit harsh, I admit, though please don't think I'm apologizing. Simple-minded would be a more accurate term to describe you. The fact that your wife married you for love rather than money proves beyond all doubt she is also simple-minded. As for the children, you're correct that I went too far assuming they will always be stupid/simple-minded, because they might rebel against your simple-minded ways when they get older.

Getting back to pets, the fact that they never grow up is an advantage. The parental urge is mostly directed towards infants. Once a human child is mostly able to manage on its own (6 years and up or so), they no longer really satisfy the parental urges, and once they become teenagers, they are a downright nuisance, as you will eventually discover. As adults, they may or may not be good friends, but they most certainly don't satisfy parental urges. You'll need young grandchildren for that. Meanwhile pets always satisfy those parental urges. If a pet misbehaves or becomes disabled, off they go to the gas chamber at the vet's office and you get a new one.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 3:31 pm
retiredfrank wrote:
My purpose is my own happiness while I'm alive, not the future of society,
I wonder how boomers like you became so vile and worthless. Obviously if everyone of previous generations were selfish parasites like you we wouldn’t be here in the first place. I’d tend to go with the theory of genetic mutation accumulation as a result of industrialization. Hopefully the economy collapses soon so you can receive justice in your lifetime rather than being able to shuffle off gracefully while leaving a mess for future generations.
I certainly don't care about my precious genes dying out.
So the problem will eventually self-correct. Shame about the short term effects of boomerism though.
If you take my view that the mind is mostly a blank slate ion birth, and that genes only determine bodily configuration plus certain gross aspects of behavior (via baseline hormone levels), then there is no limit to the perpetiation of selfishness. Selfish, intelligent and self-disciplined people, under current conditions in developed societies, don't reproduce much. But those are mostly learned quality character qualities. The children of those who lack those qualities could easily learn those qualities, assuming I'm right about what genes do and don't determine.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

retiredfrank wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 3:17 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
I never to my knowledge personally insulted you or your life choices, let alone your relatives, so where is this nasty-ness coming from?
This isn't the first time you've started a thread declaring that all "manly men" (or whatever term you currently use to describe men whose behavior you approve of) want to have as many children as possible with women as young as possible and anyone who thinks or acts differently is a pitiful weakling faggot, or something along those lines.

Stupid was a bit harsh, I admit, though please don't think I'm apologizing. Simple-minded would be a more accurate term to describe you. The fact that your wife married you for love rather than money proves beyond all doubt she is also simple-minded. As for the children, you're correct that I went too far assuming they will always be stupid/simple-minded, because they might rebel against your simple-minded ways when they get older.

Getting back to pets, the fact that they never grow up is an advantage. The parental urge is mostly directed towards infants. Once a human child is mostly able to manage on its own (6 years and up or so), they no longer really satisfy the parental urges, and once they become teenagers, they are a downright nuisance, as you will eventually discover. As adults, they may or may not be good friends, but they most certainly don't satisfy parental urges. You'll need young grandchildren for that. Meanwhile pets always satisfy those parental urges. If a pet misbehaves or becomes disabled, off they go to the gas chamber at the vet's office and you get a new one.
Yes, the Dutch are very simple-minded people

http://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/bla ... its-people
Last edited by pitbull on April 6th, 2019, 2:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

CannedHam wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 6:13 pm
Zambales wrote:
April 4th, 2019, 2:29 am
CannedHam wrote:

They may not divorce rape you but they'll be happy to maul your face off.
Perhaps, but only if you mistreat them. Women can maul you for being good to them.
pitbull
Freshman Poster

Post by pitbull »

pitbull wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 2:22 pm
retiredfrank wrote:
April 5th, 2019, 3:17 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:

Yes, the Dutch are very simple-minded people

http://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/bla ... its-people
Here's another great article

http://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/dating-dutchman
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 6th, 2019, 9:14 pm
I actually pity you for the sad way in which you view the world
It is interesting that boomer culture would obviously result in complete human extinction within a few generations if universally practised and yet boomers genuinely can’t see why anyone would have any objection other than stupidity. Maybe the Jews etc. bringing about white genocide jfigure they are just literally giving their customers what they want.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
basically any woman who isn't an immoral gold digger is 'simple-minded' if she marries any man with less than stellar finances? :roll:
The proof your wife is simple-minded is because she chooses to spend her life with a simple-minded husband. If she were desperate, and put up with your simple mindedness to avoid starvation, that would be one thing, but to listen to you willingly? That tells me all I need about her.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
April 8th, 2019, 5:35 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
basically any woman who isn't an immoral gold digger is 'simple-minded' if she marries any man with less than stellar finances? :roll:
The proof your wife is simple-minded is because she chooses to spend her life with a simple-minded husband. If she were desperate, and put up with your simple mindedness to avoid starvation, that would be one thing, but to listen to you willingly? That tells me all I need about her.
Who would she otherwise spend her life with? A boomer POS like you? Oh, but you wouldn't want to spend your life with her because you are taken care of by the system, much like feminists. f**k you.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

You're right, Marcos, I don't know your wife is simple minded, though I do know you are. Possibly your wife enjoys having a husband much less intelligent than her. Many good reasons for an intelligent spouse to choose a good looking simpleton as a mate. Just as many good reasons for an intelligent human to pick a cute looking but stupid animal as surrogate child, versus an intelligent real child.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

retiredfrank wrote:
MarcosZeitola is a stupid sort of man, which is why he found happiness married to a stupid wife with stupid neighbors in a country known for stupidity. People with more intelligence would be miserable, absolutely miserable, living like Marcos, and we would also be miserable trying to have children in a developed country, given how screwed up things are in all developed countries nowadays. So pets is a good alternative, for those with unsatisfied parental urges. (Full disclosure: I don't have pets myself, mainly because I'm always traveling.)

Of course if all the intelligent people do like me and the single career women Marcos condemns, then the future will consist of nothing but stupid but fast breeding Africans and Filipinos and Filipino/European half breeds like Marcos children. So what? My purpose is my own happiness while I'm alive, not the future of society, and as noted, having children would have likely reduced rather than increased my happiness. I certainly don't care about my precious genes dying out. Though I'm happy someone else is having children to support me in my old age via social security.
@retiredfrank please don't insult Marcos' wife and children, especially with racist remarks like that. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
tom
Junior Poster

Re: If you marry a woman, make sure she has a strong maternal instinct

Post by tom »

You should avoid SJW/feminist like the plague. The primary hack these ideologies employ is to hijack the maternal mother child relationship replacing it with some lunatic cause. It is why abortion is a far bigger issue with the SJWs and feminists whose core is primarily made up of single women, they need women to stay single.

The religous right claims abortion is murder but this is complete bullshit. It's not the real issue. The real issue is women are disobeying God's first primary commandment. God has tasked women with the production of the future, to be fruitful and multiply. God has given women the power to gossip, to rally and shame. Creating a positive mythos wich is divine law. The coercive totalitarian tool is called the Holy Spirit.

Last edited by tom on July 13th, 2019, 5:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.
משה בן יצחק