Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

How do normie brains work?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do normie brains work?

Post by Winston »

They are more animal hive minded. They are connected to a certain frequency of the system where they download whatever the system wants, such as masks and vaccines, and so they all follow and go along. Once you are connected to the frequency, you follow the herd. We are not, that's why we are ostracized. Also, we like social connection and authenticity, normies are not supposed to care about those things.

There's a free ebook for Aspergers people to help them understand normies. See below to download it. Not sure if it applies to us though.

https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=3953609
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

One day they're your best lover or friend and the next day they ghost you and refuse to talk to you again and just move on to the next person. Consume new trends, products, people, etc. and forget about the old like it never existed.
This is what I hate about normies more then anything, how they treat the people around them like they're disposable.

@Winston

Man there is a lot of stuff in this book that I'm going like "wtf" to myself on lol. Like this one...

"Many people constantly feel paranoid about their own body language, including those who are extremely good at it."

I don't think, in my entire life, I've ever worried about my body language. This one is also weird to me...

"In the eyes of many zoologists, humour is a human replacement for the violence which animals use on each other to establish an order of dominance (the pecking
order). A non autistic person’s sense of humour is often to do with finding clever ways of pointing out faults in other people and causing them embarrassment. Everyone is a
victim of someone else’s humour at some time or another but some people are made to suffer more than others. Sometimes non autistic people can get quite ruthless with
their humour. This is especially true amongst teenagers and younger adults who are perhaps less likely to care than older people."

Why do normies have to ruin everything? Why can't you just use humor to enjoy yourself? Why do normies make everything about their stupid little power games? Its kind of disgusting to be honest.

It also says you are not supposed to laugh at your own jokes. Why not? Why shouldn't I get the same enjoyment out of my jokes as everybody else is? That's like writing a book that you don't find enjoyable to read.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:
March 19th, 2022, 8:24 pm
They are more animal hive minded. They are connected to a certain frequency of the system where they download whatever the system wants, such as masks and vaccines, and so they all follow and go along. Once you are connected to the frequency, you follow the herd. We are not, that's why we are ostracized. Also, we like social connection and authenticity, normies are not supposed to care about those things.

I have also noticed that 'normies' are very conformist and authoritarian. They do everything by the book and never ask any questions. We on this forum are very non conformist and do ask questions. The english speaking countries are very conformist and authoritarian (US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand).
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

If you are a normie, you trust your life to the "experts".
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 7:09 pm

Exactly, you trust whatever the 'experts' say and never question authority.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Taco wrote:
March 21st, 2022, 7:09 pm
Bullshidoists believe in their feelings
Joe_
Freshman Poster

Post by Joe_ »

Last edited by Joe_ on April 6th, 2022, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

Joe_ wrote:
March 25th, 2022, 8:03 pm
Most people in this world are sheep. Most people using this forum probably have a higher than average IQ and also have a greater capacity for independent thought.
And for mental health problems
Joe_
Freshman Poster

Post by Joe_ »

Last edited by Joe_ on April 6th, 2022, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Joe_ wrote:
Most people in this world are sheep. Most people using this forum probably have a higher than average IQ and also have a greater capacity for independent thought.
You need to have a high IQ to even consider moving to another country.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Gonzalo Lira, aka Coach Red Pill, explains in-depth below how normies work and how the American system only favors normies who never take risks and never think outside the box and never deviate from the norm yet work hard to conform. The American system only likes those who play it safe and never fail by sticking to the safe route. They don't like smart people who try new things and fail and learn from their mistakes. He shares his life stories about the education system he saw in college that back all this up. He sounds very arrogant but his description about how the system works is very true.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Matt McKinley has an interesting theory that me and Rock proposed, that different people are in different realities. See his new video about it below. So it could be that normies are in a different dimension of reality than us? If so, it would explain a lot. This could be true since we are likely living in a hybrid between a simulation and dream.

flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

Gali wrote:
March 25th, 2022, 9:11 pm
Joe_ wrote:
And for mental health problems
:lol: My thoughts exactly.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have you guys noticed that normies usually socially ostracize us from their cliques and groups without knowing why? It's as if they instinctively push us out as if we are "losers". Yet if you ask them why, they do not know and have no response. It's as if they are programmed to reject us and ostracize us. Anyone notice this too? Even most of my cousins do this too. When I ask my relatives to ask them why, they do not know and have no explanation either. So weird. Feels like the Twilight Zone. Any of you notice this too? It's as if those who dislike us do not know why they dislike us. They just do.

Btw, this happens even when I do not talk about anything outside the box and try to act normal and only talk about polite topics. They still sense that I am on a different frequency. Women, who are more judgmental than men, especially notice when you are different and are less tolerant of it, they are quicker to judge it seems and more shallow than men are.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 5:15 am
Matt McKinley has an interesting theory that me and Rock proposed, that different people are in different realities. See his new video about it below. So it could be that normies are in a different dimension of reality than us? If so, it would explain a lot. This could be true since we are likely living in a hybrid between a simulation and dream.

Some comments and observations I posted under Matt's video:

I've also noticed that this applies to locals and tourists too. For example, Americans (and me too) in Europe think that the locals there are very open and friendly and social. But the locals in Europe do not think that of other locals. However, I noticed the inverse too, that Europeans who visit America think the locals are warm and friendly, making me wonder what they are smoking. So it could be that they are in a different reality or dimension? It would explain a lot.

I've also met people who claim that NYC and Hong Kong people are warm and open and that everyone they met was wonderful and friendly. WTF? Yet they were just average, not that good looking. So it couldn't be because they were more attractive. I always wondered if they were in a different dimension than me. Because HK people are the rudest and most grouchy I ever met.

Matt, obvious question: If different people are in different dimensions, then how do we see each other? Shouldn't we be invisible to each other? However, I notice that normies do tend to ignore me as if they prefer I don't exist. lol. Even most of my cousins ignore me in person and on social media, even though I try to be warm and social with them. So there could be truth in what you say.

I've always felt that 9/11 was a reality splitter. It split people into two dimensions, one that believe the official story and the other that see it for what it is. Maybe both dimensions exist? So it was a divergent event.

Matt, have you noticed that even when you convince an NPC that a conspiracy happened, later on they backtrack and forget it all and go back to denying it? That happened with my dad too. He believes the media too, like your dad does. In 2010 I showed him a lot of good documentaries that 9/11 was not what they told us. He agreed. But now he forgot it all. How convenient. lol

Have you guys listened to Gonzalo Lira? He has 80k subscribers on YT and is in Ukraine now and giving the opposite reports of the war that the Western media is giving us. Here's one of his updates. He predicts a false flag in Kiev soon by the West. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9DiPWjlrB8

Me and my friend Rock talked about separate realities too, when people have vastly different experiences in the same countries. For example I only have fun and good times in socially open cultures like Russia or Philippines or Eastern Europe. But others tell me they find antisocial cities like Hong Kong to be warm and open. Go figure. I can only conclude that those who think HK or NYC are warm and open are in a different dimension. I never found the US to be socially open at all. But Russia is VERY fun and socially open and I can date girls everyday like a rock star! So you see Matt, this isn't just about conspiracies, but about SOCIAL realities too!

Ted Wyberanec
14 hours ago
The Southern states in the US can be very open. I’ve traveled and worked in most US states and the southern folk seem to be very receptive compared to Northeast urban dwellers for sure

Happier Abroad - Expat Living and Dating Overseas
1 second ago
@Ted Wyberanec Yes I agree. The southerners I've met have all been a lot more friendly and social and down to earth to me, then west coast americans for sure! Even the girls are friendlier.

0 seconds ago
@Ted Wyberanec Btw I also notice that there's a "grass is greener on the other side" phenomenon. Because people who grew up in the South do not think it is as friendly as I experience. It's like some places show a different face to visitors or outsiders. I noticed this in Europe too, the visitors there think the locals are very friendly but the locals do not see other locals as being very friendly. Very strange. It's true what they say that the grass is greener on the other side. I also met Europeans who think America is friendlier than Europe, and wondered what they were smoking. My experience is that Europeans are far more open with strangers, at least to me they are.

1 second ago
@Ted Wyberanec west coast people are the worst. they totally ignore me and are cold and closed. in new mexico I seen restaurant owners come out and talk to you. that never happens in CA or las vegas.