Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Do you think Nicki Minaj is a hot babe?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

What do you think Nicki Minaj is?

A hot babe
38%
A weird-looking fake-ass bitch
50%
A scary transformer
No votes
A transformer but still hot
13%

Total votes: 8
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Do you think Nicki Minaj is a hot babe?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
January 2nd, 2024, 7:34 am

I'm not going to call anyone a 'sheboon'. I never heard of that before this forum, but it sure sounds racist.

But if a woman is too wide, curves just make her look fat to me, and I'm not attracted to wide or fat chicks. Margot Robbie is on the outer limits of being proportionally too wide for what I'd find attractive. Do you find plenty of the mainstream Hollywood actresses, models, and other celebrities to look like twigs, and be unattractive. Is Dua Lipa scrawny and unattractive to you?

But if a man is attracted to wider women, that's fine with me. He can marry one and maybe she will give birth more easily. :)

As far as her face goes, it looks like a 5.5 or so to me, not a woman who would have caught my eye when I was young and looking, if she weren't famous. I might recognize her now, especially after this thread.
I know you wouldn't call anyone a sheboon. To be honest I don't think I've seen you say a bad word about anyone. I never heard of Dua Lipa so I had to look her up. I think she's actually really pretty and from what I can see her body is quite curvaceous. For me a woman who is too skinny would lack curves.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
CaptainSkelebob2
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you think Nicki Minaj is a hot babe?

Post by CaptainSkelebob2 »

I voted transformer but still hot fellas. :twisted:

That hot little tottie is too gorgeous to be a real girl, she's got to be trans to be that beautiful. :mrgreen: