Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Mexican Girlfriend Left Me

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mexican Girlfriend Left Me

Post by Adama »

BlackKnight wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:I felt depressed after that and thought of becoming Elliot Rodger and committing suicide.
I really need to get off this website. We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thought, with our thoughts, we make the world.
Your focus determines your reality. If you think women do not like you, your mind will interpret everything women do as rejection. If you think you are the man, your mind will find ways to confirm that you are the man, and you may actually become the man.

There is no reason to go crying over one woman or even 10,000 women. There are 3.5 Billion women on earth. One of those women (and probably millions) are willing to be your wife. You just need to focus on the positive, instead of always thinking how unlovable you are.

Another newsflash for the skeptics is that there are desperate American women out there too. Just they are too insecure to even send men signals. I also think single women are much more desperate than single men, because women are the ones who are supposed to be in demand. Just imagine how terrible those single American women must feel. Unlike men though, I think many of those women find a way to get a man, eventually.

I tried to warn the original poster a couple of weeks ago. A man should never come across as desperate. A man needs to come across as he cares, but that if she presents a problem, he knows that he can get another woman without a problem.

OP, you got this one Mexican girl for a short time. Is that not a positive thing? Keep that in mind. Even though she later rejected you, take notice that you are capable of getting women. Remind yourself of that when you lack confidence in yourself. You are still alive. There is nothing more this woman can do to hurt you. You just got to realize that she is not the only woman in the world.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.