Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

would you rather

Share funny jokes, stories or comical content.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

would you rather

Post by CaptainSkelebob »

I dont need to explain this
Would you rather
Feel free to post your own and dont be a set of sissys
@MrMan my first one is for you
Would you rather f**k a feminine ladyboy who was a post op and the epitome of hot
Or would you rather f**k a genetic woman who weighs over 20 stone and has sweat rashes under her tits
Which one
Eh
Pick one or ur gay

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: would you rather

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:08 pm
Would you rather
Would you rather f**k a feminine ladyboy who was a post op and the epitome of hot
Or would you rather f**k a genetic woman who weighs over 20 stone and has sweat rashes under her tits
Which one
Eh
Pick one or ur gay
I wouldn't have sex with either because she is not my wife, but if I had to get raped and was given a choice it would be by disgusting fat female than some guy's cosmetically enhanced surgical wound...or inverted penis tissue hole. Why is that even a question?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Skelebob,

My turn-- if you had to have sex with the repulsively morbidly obese women, or have sex with a realistic-looking and feeling '10' sex doll where the oriface, once you got past the silicone, was actually that that of a young orangutan trapped inside, which would you choose? Let's suppose one or the other has to rape you. You are tied up and cannot escape.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Skelebob,

Answer another one or you have bisexual tendencies:

You are kidnapped by a mad scientist doctor/physicist who keeps you locked up, gives you a vasectomy, lets you heal, and then goes back in time and brings back some people for you to choose to have sex with--
-- Sex with your mom looking her hottest ever with some plastic surgery if necessary to make her look like a 9-- but she doesn't recognize you because you haven't been born yet--- --Sex with your dad after giving him the full trans surgical hormone treatment making him look like a 10.
--The other option is sex with the 400 pound woman you mentioned.
-- The final option is castration.

And answer one more scenario or you have bisexual tendencies:

Same as above but the final option is marriage and monogamy with that hefty friend of yours you broke up with...for life.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 6:59 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 25th, 2022, 2:08 pm
Would you rather
Which one
Eh
Pick one or ur gay
I wouldn't have sex with either because she is not my wife, but if I had to get raped and was given a choice it would be by disgusting fat female than some guy's cosmetically enhanced surgical wound...or inverted penis tissue hole. Why is that even a question?
Instead of rape being the hypothetical
Your marriage is hypothetical
Ur not married in this scenario
You have to choose which you would willingly sleep with as a single man
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 26th, 2022, 7:34 am
@Skelebob,

My turn-- if you had to have sex with the repulsively morbidly obese women, or have sex with a realistic-looking and feeling '10' sex doll where the oriface, once you got past the silicone, was actually that that of a young orangutan trapped inside, which would you choose? Let's suppose one or the other has to rape you. You are tied up and cannot escape.
I am admittedly shallow :lol:
But glad to see you have a sense of humour at least :lol:
The obese woman
Denise is obese the fat bitch and I would rather f**k her than an orangeatan.
Denise is the closest to a monkey im willing to f**k the silly fat bitch
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 26th, 2022, 10:53 am
@Skelebob,

Answer another one or you have bisexual tendencies:

You are kidnapped by a mad scientist doctor/physicist who keeps you locked up, gives you a vasectomy, lets you heal, and then goes back in time and brings back some people for you to choose to have sex with--
-- Sex with your mom looking her hottest ever with some plastic surgery if necessary to make her look like a 9-- but she doesn't recognize you because you haven't been born yet--- --Sex with your dad after giving him the full trans surgical hormone treatment making him look like a 10.
--The other option is sex with the 400 pound woman you mentioned.
-- The final option is castration.

And answer one more scenario or you have bisexual tendencies:

Same as above but the final option is marriage and monogamy with that hefty friend of yours you broke up with...for life.
LOL fella
Ur good at this game
Id f**k the obese woman just once
And f**k if I would marry Denise the fat bitch
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

@MrMan @Lucas88 @MarcosZeitola

Would you rather:
Feel like you need a shite constantly for the rest of ur life??
Or have the taste of a tramps penis in ur mouth for a year of ur life constantly???
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 26th, 2022, 1:19 pm

Would you rather:
Or have the taste of a tramps penis in ur mouth for a year of ur life constantly???
I don't know what the latter would taste like, since I've never experienced that. You probably have a better idea. I'd probably go with the former. I don't like your selection. It's not an ethical dilemma.

Now, same the previous scenario but the options or 9 mom, 10 trans dad, or castration.
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

MrMan wrote:
November 26th, 2022, 5:25 pm
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
November 26th, 2022, 1:19 pm

Would you rather:
I don't know what the latter would taste like, since I've never experienced that. You probably have a better idea. I'd probably go with the former. I don't like your selection. It's not an ethical dilemma.

Now, same the previous scenario but the options or 9 mom, 10 trans dad, or castration.
Thats tough fella....
Castration
Theres no way I could bang my ma or my waster of a father
Now answer mine
Needing a shit forever or tasting unwashed tramp dick constantly for a year
What did you mean I might know what its like???
Eh
I aint f***ing gay!!!
CaptainSkelebob
Freshman Poster

@MrMan

Would you rather have sex with a hot pre op ladyboy???
Or eat a human steak sandwich? If you throw up before finishing the sandwich a fresh one is prepared and brought to you

Return to “Jokes, Humor, Comic Relief”