Join John Adams Mon and Wed nights 7:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

Alternatives to E. Slavic countries.

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Alternatives to E. Slavic countries.

Post by ladislav »

Some guys are lusting after those blondes, but now, it may not be a good time to go to any of those countries, unless you are Steven Seagall

Where can one go now that is cheaper,where American men will be liked- and where there are friendly blondes?
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Alternatives to E. Slavic countries.

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

ladislav wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 7:50 pm
Some guys are lusting after those blondes, but now, it may not be a good time to go to any of those countries, unless you are Steven Seagall

Where can one go now that is cheaper,where American men will be liked- and where there are friendly blondes?
What do you mean by Steven Seagall? Those places turning ugly or something?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 10:03 pm
ladislav wrote:

I wonder about that, too? Are these war torn countries where you have to have martial arts skills and, unlike your opponents, the remarkable ability to aim, like an early 90s Steven Seagal movie?

Or are women in this countries only attractes to hefty aging men who boast about their martial arts prowess...even though you are uncertain if they can even manage get out of their chair, like the more recent Steven Seagall?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MrMan wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 10:30 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
July 2nd, 2022, 10:03 pm
ladislav wrote:

I wonder about that, too? Are these war torn countries where you have to have martial arts skills and, unlike your opponents, the remarkable ability to aim, like an early 90s Steven Seagal movie?

Or are women in this countries only attractes to hefty aging men who boast about their martial arts prowess...even though you are uncertain if they can even manage get out of their chair, like the more recent Steven Seagall?
:lol:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

ladislav wrote:

I'm not being hostile ladislav, my best friend and Uncle are a couple of jew bastards themselves and aren't doing anything wrong like most of the tribe is, so maybe you're not either, but seriously: There's no such thing as "American men", there's no meaning to the term "American." You're a jew, so if you want blonds: Go to fuckin' Israel where women are infamously easy lays and they do have blondes (even some good looking ones, since the parasitic mutant cockroaches love breeding in with the most 'Aryan' looking whites every chance they get), or else go to Jew York or Florida that are basically jewish sub-nations but have goy blondes there who are dumb enough to live around jews, or somewhere else that's high on the list of jewish infestation rates.

PS here is my post on the world's top infestation rates (i.e. highest jewish population by country):
viewtopic.php?p=370902#p370902
USSA
Israel
France
Cucknada
(don't go to Russia, you don't belong there even if Russia ranks next on infestation rates)
West Bank
UK
Argentina
Germany (hahah, you could go there, but the jews have flooded it with muzzies now so they'll probably behead you if they have time to take a break from raping native German girls while all the German men run away to Paraguay or something)
Ukraine (those pieces of garbage are also flooding out of that shithole and running into Germany and Poland LOL)
Brazil
(And don't go to Hungary, they're wise to the jew game both because of and in spite of the high jew infestation rate.)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

Poland. Heck, even before the war there were a bunch of Ukrainian gals living there.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Ladislav is referring to Seagal being tight with Putin, and I believe having Russian citizenship.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

gsjackson wrote:
July 6th, 2022, 10:24 am
Ladislav is referring to Seagal being tight with Putin, and I believe having Russian citizenship.
Yeah, I don't know about what ladislav meant, but re: Seagal:
Haven't researched it, but I saw that too: Seagal came right out and stood up against this manufactured war by the satanic israeli terrotist and anti-gentile jews. And there's no contradiction here with my proud "virulent antisemitism," because like I said before my best friend's a similar jew bastard with a jew father like Seagal and he doesn't give a shit about what these twisted warmongering perverts ZOG pieces of shit want to do either, so I'm glad Seagal is on the humanoid side vs the satanic jew side of the fight. :lol:

It is enjoyable to get yelled at by "white nationalists" on a regular basis for going on being an unapologetic Seagal fan though! :D
Seagal's done great standing by the Czar, and in fact the Czar hung with Van Damme too and Van Damme called out the Rockefellers and Rothschilds on French TV when they were trying to bait him into just bitching against Trump (which he didn't, LOL, he totally turned the tables on them! I better dig up that clip...).

Regardless of how many of us die in the battle against the synagogue of satan, I see silver linings in the clouds! :mrgreen:

Anyway, let's put in a word for Seagal here:
https://www.newsweek.com/steven-seagal- ... ty-1697537
Steven Seagal has expressed his unwavering support for Vladimir Putin and his allies, even as most of the Western world turns its back on the Russian president following the invasion of Ukraine.

The Hollywood star is a vocal supporter of Putin, who he considers a friend. At a restaurant in Moscow on Sunday, where the actor was attending celebrations for his 70th birthday, Seagal called Putin's allies his "family" and "friends," as reported by The Times.
Banned by f***ing kike Ukrainian ZOG is a badge of honor! Anti-gentilism begets "antisemitism." :wink:

https://nypost.com/2022/02/28/putin-pal ... ne-family/
Months after he was granted Russian citizenship and personally presented with a passport by Putin, Ukraine deemed the “Hard to Kill” actor a threat to national security and banned him from the country for five years.

Seagal’s citizenship was supposed to be a sign of improving relations between the US and Russia.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/