Is there competition with local men in foreign countries?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

mguy wrote:
Repatriate wrote: Yes, you have very unconventional tastes in women. :D I guess standard physical attributes for beauty like body shape, face, etc.. just aren't important to you. I'm not going to lie I probably could not get it up if that Colombian girl were naked and laying in my bed. :lol:

Rep,

haha! good for your honesty. The majority of Colombian girls do not look like this. This is only if you to the coastal areas.

The cities near the coast but not actually in the coast look like this.

The hotter one IMO in cali are somewhat mixed with black.. this would be a top tier.

While if you go to Medellin, the look drastically changes and you have girls looking like these that are top tier.

but the average girl would just fall down to this

8)
Oh yeah...I'd so pee-pee on them. Have underwater sex with them (saves buying lubrication for the prudish ones)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Repatriate wrote:
mguy wrote: but the average girl would just fall down to this

8)
If that pic is typical of average Colombians walking on the street then that's pretty good and might even be better than Thailand. Both girls look like solid 7's in my mind.

Colombia has been on my definite travel list. I'll be heading out there next year for sure.
It is, in Medellin. Less so in Cai, usually darker women.

Truth be told you will NOT find women that look like that on US websites. For them dating Americans and Europeans is strictly optional...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Repatriate wrote:
Falcon wrote:
Mind if I see sample pics of the types of girls you date? :D

This girl looks a bit like my ex except this girl has shorter hair.

IMO, this is a very typical 7-8 Thai-Chinese girl. Girl next door type and not glam at all.

These are typical middle class Thai girls.

Again, not glam and these girls are usually pretty friendly in a regular social circle. A bit skinny and small for my taste but still cute and i've met many girls like this.
First one is great, very alluring face. If she's pushing 5'7" or above, she's hot for me. Other 2 don't do it for me at all, no hips or legs. But either look like they would make a respectful date in public tho I could be wrong (that might just be make-up, posing, and an unclear shot). Sometimes girls like that look average or below when you meet them in person. But that first one, let me feed her some rice to get a bit more meat on those hips and legs then wow she's gonna be sexy. BTW, I just love the low worn blue skirts you often see with girls in their school uniforms around Bangkok.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Rock wrote: First one is great, very alluring face. If she's pushing 5'7" or above, she's hot for me. Other 2 don't do it for me at all, no hips or legs. But either look like they would make a respectful date in public tho I could be wrong (that might just be make-up, posing, and an unclear shot). Sometimes girls like that look average or below when you meet them in person. But that first one, let me feed her some rice to get a bit more meat on those hips and legs then wow she's gonna be sexy. BTW, I just love the low worn blue skirts you often see with girls in their school uniforms around Bangkok.
Yeah the two small skinny chicks don't do it much for me either but I dated quite a few tiny cute girls in Bangkok. I thought they looked like very typical young BKK uni freshmen. I like their bubbly personalities and sometimes you get a real gem who actually has a quite nice body and great skin.

My ex (the type #3) was around 5'5" and looked very similar to that first girl face wise but had a much better chest. I don't think that girls who look like that are hard to find. I can hang out in Central Lad Prao and spot her twin pretty fast. :lol:
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Repatriate wrote:In 6 years I never saw a NE Asian guy date a girl as dark as the pic you posted in the other thread. I've seen NE asian guys who date Thais with the golden hued skin tones but usually they have a lot of other attributes such as long sexy legs and pretty faces. Even that's really pushing it in Thai society and most people will assume she's involved in p4p in some way.

The reason why no one cares what the average white guy with a super dark girl is doing because Thais assume the majority of farang are whoremongers anyways. For NE Asia it's a bit different because they assume NE Asians follow the same classical beauty and social standards as Thailand. That's why when a NE Asian guy breaks those boundaries it's really unusual.
What about Winston Wu's being with Dianne though, have you seen any such pairings too? In Thailand, I haven't seen NE Asian guys with very Malay-looking women either. The closest thing I could compare my Thailand relationship to was Winston's in the Phils.

For your reference:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston_Dianne_private.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston_Di ... ivate2.htm
viewtopic.php?t=3342
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote: What about Winston Wu's being with Dianne though, have you seen any such pairings too? In Thailand, I haven't seen NE Asian guys with very Malay-looking women either. The closest thing I could compare my Thailand relationship to was Winston's in the Phils.

For your reference:
http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston_Dianne_private.htm
http://www.happierabroad.com/Winston_Di ... ivate2.htm
viewtopic.php?t=3342
Dianne and Winston's skin tone isn't that far apart though. Looks wise they are fairly congruent as well. However, if I saw them walking around I could figure out that Winston is not Filipino and I would know she was SEA immediately.

I guess the most distinct thing i've seen with NE Asian men with SE Asian women is that the women they have relationships with tend to conform very closely to the look and mannerisms of NE Asian women.

There was that thread posted awhile back that showed the differences in looks between western men who married Filipinas and NE Asian men who married filipinas. With the Filipinas who married NE Asian men I could barely tell them apart from actual NE Asians. Plus there seemed to be some kind of natural symmetry with the couples. On the other hand the westerners who dated Filipinas clearly dated way more classic "Filipino" looking girls or there was a big obvious age difference.

I saw some young Japanese guys with Thai women at Koh Samet once who were more "Thai" than Thai-Chinese looking. They were a bit darker for sure but more of the golden skinned hue I talked about.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

So I guess Dianne would be golden-hued by your definition?

FYI, my skin-tone is like Dianne's, so I'm not one of those very pale NE Asian guys. 6 foot tall, athletic-type build.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

Falcon wrote:So I guess Dianne would be golden-hued by your definition?
No, i've only seen Thai, light skinned cambodians, Laotians, and Burmese with that skin tone. She's just a little darker than average (compared with a NEA) but she isn't what I would call dark.

I've seen very dark NEA as well..a lot of southern Chinese are pretty dark but they don't have that particular golden hue i've talked about.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Some pics may help, thanks. :D
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Falcon wrote:Riff-raff looking gringos don't get much in Mexico beyond the sleazy red-light areas meant for tourists. Young chinitos like mguy and me should find themselves at a very good advantage against the rough-looking gringos in Mexico. I'm quite confident that mguy and I would do quite well with the local women in every single Latin American country. We wouldn't have to worry about: Latinas (AW) not into white men?

Guatemala is comparatively more gringo-friendly, but there still aren't that many of them compared to Cancun or Medellin.

So for me, southern Mexico is a very well-kept secret. If you're tired of Medellin being flooded by gringos, then try Mexico. The redneck gringos are now mostly avoiding Mexico because of the ridiculous drug war scare brought on by the US media. It's a blessing for those of us who know better.
Riff-Raff you mean typical backpackers? 9 times out of 10 they are f***ing with a drunk or semi-drunk fellow traveler at the hostel. They don't venture into nice night clubs because they don't have nice clothes and reject the idea of "clothes make the man".

The drug war has scared a bunch of people away but they never ventured that far south, they hit the coast and the broader regions mostly.

Nicaragua is by far the cheapest country in Latin America due to the exchange rate. Its very possible to live there on $500 or less a month.

Not sure about the women though other than I know a good chunk of the population is of Afro-descent...
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

Just got this bizarre cosmetic surgery ad from Cambodia on my Facebook. :?

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Falcon wrote:Just got this bizarre cosmetic surgery ad from Cambodia on my Facebook. :?

I'd d.ick both the before and after's down.
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I'd d.ick both the before and after's down.
Hahaha, that's the spirit! :P Variety is the spice of life! :wink:
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by yick »

Repatriate wrote:
July 20th, 2013, 12:11 pm
Maverick wrote:
Just more proof to me that American girls are ugly as shit.
There is some cultural brainwashing. I think when a lot of American guys think of American girls they always default towards the idealized movie and tv stars instead of what's actually in front of them. They bring up Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, etc.. which are highly unattainable for average guys. The only thing that should matter for regular guys is in the proportion of 6-8's you see everyday on the streets or come into contact with. How hot the movie and beauty queens are in a country is completely irrelevant.

I stole this from rooshv forum but really this is what the baseline 5 in the U.S. looks like. This is a very common body type for most American women. In fact in some states like Mississippi, Alabama, Alaska, etc.. she might even be considered a 6.

This land whale would be a solid 1 in Thailand. Maybe 2 if she had money she was willing to spend.
I would shag the arse off it! :lol: That isn't the worst of what the west has to offer and we all know this. By a long shot.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is there competition with local men in foreign countries?

Post by yick »

As for the post, I know it is from 2013 and we as a community (western male expats) have learned a lot since then but not only are local men are the competition, we aren't the competition to them we like to think.

We come here and see the men with nerdy looks with glasses, stupid haircuts and badly dressed - the girls we want are the female versions of them, they like that look and how they act because they see themselves in them - do you honestly think most Chinese girls would trade these nerds up for some American because he has blue eyes - get real! :lol: it's a joke to think that because you're an American you are the competition! Not as much as you think you are.

Of course, if you have certain attractive qualities, you will find someone you like but you aren't sought after en masse - I don't know how many times I have seen beautiful women with some utter nerd - he wouldn't get her equivalent anywhere else outside planet China but there is no way we're competitive with him.

Cultural equivalency, shared outlook, cultural acceptance etc go a lot further than what colour our eyes are.