a post from fb

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bones765
Freshman Poster

a post from fb

Post by bones765 »

my friend posted this on facebook. :

"Decades and centuries ago our ancestors emigrated from their nations to come to America. They weren't seen as deserters or judas to their families, they were merely seen as doing the right thing: what THEY wanted to do for themselves and for their families.

Today in America to declare your desire to emigrate to another nation is seen as a sort of social treason or social suicide. Its seen as "How dare you turn your back on America! This is the finest nation on God's f***ing green Earth and you are going to just up and leave?!"

Why is it seen as turning your back on America today when our Founding Fathers did so against their nation in order to build America? Why was it seen as our ancestors doing their thing when they left their country to come here; yet when we apply the same concept to us leaving the U.S. we're seen as deviants? They were seen as pursuing the American Dream, yet we Americans are ostracized and condemned by our own people for pursuing the Globalization Dream, the dream of making the world available to ourselves without restrictions or borders.

America's founding principles are unique, and I will forever support them, but what we've become: isolationists who are willing to be lead by the nose and duped by lies, a nation that has been caught up in a century's warring in foreign lands watching our soldiers die; a century of "war" fighting to bring a century's "peace"; we've merely been lead from one war to another. What "peace" do they speak of? Nations around the world look down upon us, they laugh, they wonder aloud why the f**k we do what we do both to other nations and to our own people.

America, on its current course, will burn down in flames and choke on its own ashes watching itself die, not from the hand of a foreign power, but from the Civil War that has engulfed the nation. American Democracy is dead, the rights of the people are vanishing before our eyes, both from ploys by the elites seeking dominion, and because the the majority of Americans are either unwilling to fight for the freedoms they've been granted, or unknowing in what's happening; rending them ignorant of the situation, they don't see the war that's tearing America apart, the war that's being waged in our backyards and in our homes.

The United States in name is merely a title, a convenient lie and masque to hide our true face: The United States of the American Empire (USotAE). Our police have been trained to have a military state of mind, emptying their clips as a warning shot and treating protesters executing their 1st Amendment rights as enemies discrediting the Emperors and state as trash, people who deserve a good beating and have their rights taken away. The NSA are the American equal to the Soviet KGB, the FBI the Secret Police. The USotAE is divided into city-states, with the Banks HMO's, Corporations and Government as the ruling houses, their CEO's the ruling lords. The provinces they control are the states, their spears of influence are devised in the form of polices, loans and debt, their subjects are the customers.

Nearly everyone in America is miserable, in one way or another. Society pressuring us to abandon individualism in favor of conformity in order to be in the "in" of society; being a free-thinker translates to you being a "threat to society" because you dare to think differently, to go against the "acceptable standards" of society and do what you want to do. As a free-thinker in the USotAE, its automatically assumed that you must be a danger because you refuse to blindly follow the established way of thought without question; questions lead to thoughts, thought lead to undermining authority, undermining authority leads to loss of power; and if its one thing that corporations don't want to surrender, its power to its subjects or even worse, surrender power to those whom they have to work with every day; they don't want to create a threat to their thrones that they can easily deter. American society is pressuring millions of young adults to dress, act and conform to the asinine bullshit standards of society. From a young age we're raised that, when someone is bullying you on the school grounds, you either run, let them pounce on you, or run to the people on yard duty or the teachers and let them, someone else, fight your battles for you. Instead of society teaching young people to stand their ground and defend what they believe in, they're taught that their values are not worth fighting for, that if someone bigger, nastier than you tries to take what's yours, you give to them on a silver platter and offer no resistance. When they're fully grown, many adults don't resist, they don't dare to challenge the status quo, as a result the vicious cycle is condemned to repeat, and intensify, every time it does.

Long hours working at a degrading job with increasing limited returns and benefits traps employees into a shitty job that offers them no future worthwhile. Instead of vacations and time with family, corporations and society point us towards popping pills, over-paying doctors to give us shit diagnosis that force us to seem them ever more or pop more pills. Corporations see people not as "valuable employees" that they love to bullshit you with every time you talk to them or hear their ads; but rather they're disposable tools that can be replaced by someone else who doesn't ask questions or challenge the "norm" of the corporation. With low wages can anyone ever truly "Afford to buy everything they need in order to be happy" as is defined by society?

No.

So what's the solution? Eat cheese, sell your children's unopened christmas gifts, or hell get a 2nd job, because why not? You need money to survive in America, its how its become. You need money to buy the newest model car, the expensive jewelry, the nice home and every other little thing you're gonna put in it, why? Because that's how we've been indoctrinated, we've been force-fed this lie that we need THINGS in order to make us happy, that we have to have more crap in our house or bigger, better things than thy neighbor, because YOU are entitled to only the best, you deserve it! Right? Wrong.

We Americans have become convinced that we need useless shit that clutters up our homes and the multiple jobs to earn enough from the slave wages they pay us to try and claw our way into the American Dream, the dream that has become a living nightmare from which its very difficult to wake up from. I look around and see so many people that are just plain miserable, its in their faces and eyes, their body language, everything. The smiles are fake, so are the laughs, there's no sincerity in it. Everyone is doing the same thing, like machines fresh off an assembly line. Where's the uniqueness, the individualism? Maybe its just me, but I feel as if the USotAE corrupts to the very core, its creeps into every part of you and forces you to bend and break in order to be "accepted", but what possible happiness could there be in being a virtual slave to a society and Empire that sees you as disposable from the get-go?

Why subject yourself to a society in which, if you dare to be a free-thinker, you are condemned for being who you are, for tearing the blindfolds from your eyes and seeing what few will ever see? The Globalization Dream awaits those who dare to refuse our Empire's mentality.

Which will you do? Liberate yourself, or condemn yourself?"

what do you guys think?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 5th, 2020, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

Ghost wrote:Pretty ballsy to post this on farcebook. The In-Es-Ay is probably tracking him more closely now. I don't care about trying to wake up the bleaters these days because the vast majority are worthless and will never listen. And considering how most of them are, they are exactly who I don't want going abroad.
my friend doesn't care if the fascists track him. he's leaving the US as well either way, and that dude doesn't fear death because he has had many near death experiences.

and yes, he's also in the same camp. he doesn't care about trying to wake up morons in the US. he only tells the facts to certain people who are open minded enough to know or they are good hearted. i am also in that camp.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Great post from your friend, Bones765. I keep telling the sheeps in the U.S.A to escape the country, but most will not listen or don't believe in what I'm trying to say, LOL.

Take, for instance, my own brother whose been unemployed or underemployed for several years now and has a master's degree; he thinks the world outside of the USA or the 'Anglosphere' is a terrible place to live, and believes in the myth of the "greatest country in the world." He hasn't even traveled outside of the country since he was very young, and yet, how can he judge how it is in other countries, and he refuses to think about expatriating out of the U.S. of Gay.

To be honest, I don't want sheeple like him moving to other countries anyway. ...

And think about all the angry and frustrated people on this forum...who are either too scared or unwilling to leave the country. Or, there still in the planning stages--which I think is a good idea--and certainly more productive than complaining on this forum and many others--without thinking of a solution in mind. ...
bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

zboy1 wrote:Great post from your friend, Bones765. I keep telling the sheeps in the U.S.A to escape the country, but most will not listen or don't believe in what I'm trying to say, LOL.

Take, for instance, my own brother whose been unemployed or underemployed for several years now and has a master's degree; he thinks the world outside of the USA or the 'Anglosphere' is a terrible place to live, and believes in the myth of the "greatest country in the world." He hasn't even traveled outside of the country since he was very young, and yet, how can he judge how it is in other countries, and he refuses to think about expatriating out of the U.S. of Gay.

To be honest, I don't want sheeple like him moving to other countries anyway. ...

And think about all the angry and frustrated people on this forum...who are either too scared or unwilling to leave the country. Or, there still in the planning stages--which I think is a good idea--and certainly more productive than complaining on this forum and many others--without thinking of a solution in mind. ...
if he can't be convinced, let him be. he can suffer all he want and be a celibate.