Is life in America easier for...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Is life in America easier for...

Post by USA_luxury_prison »

good looking people? I've thought about this for awhile and wondered if life is much easier for good looking people(males or females). I'm asking this because I've noticed that good looking people whether they're guys or girls often times look happier than the average looking or below average looking people here in the states. Facebook is a good example of this when a good looking person gets ton's of likes on their pics or has tons of friends. I sometimes think other people respect them more and look up to them and are treated better than the average looking person. I know life is tough for everyone at times but wouldn't a person with good looks naturally feel better about themselves(higher self-esteem) thus naturally try their best at everything they do and make better choices in life than say someone with just average or below average looks? What do you guys think?
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is life in America easier for...

Post by Tsar »

USA_luxury_prison wrote:good looking people? I've thought about this for awhile and wondered if life is much easier for good looking people(males or females). I'm asking this because I've noticed that good looking people whether they're guys or girls often times look happier than the average looking or below average looking people here in the states. Facebook is a good example of this when a good looking person gets ton's of likes on their pics or has tons of friends. I sometimes think other people respect them more and look up to them and are treated better than the average looking person. I know life is tough for everyone at times but wouldn't a person with good looks naturally feel better about themselves(higher self-esteem) thus naturally try their best at everything they do and make better choices in life than say someone with just average or below average looks? What do you guys think?
I am consistently rated a 7 or an 8 in America and I know I'd be the same abroad. What really made things difficult for me in America is mainly my stutter (and living in the northeast, anxiety/PTSD from bullying and emotional abuse as a child in public schools, and my somewhat below average height). But online my physical appearance is rated highly so I am within the top 20%-30% in terms of physical appearance excluding height. Considering the semantics, height is more of a physical trait.

I know I'm better looking than most and think highly of myself but being physically attractive isn't enough to make someone happy or popular, especially in America and Western nations.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on March 27th, 2019, 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is life in America easier for...

Post by yick »

Life is America is easier for most people than it would be living in a foreign country, I have seen people screaming to the airport because they can't find Mexican food in the middle of China, you think living overseas is easier than living in America for an American? What most people in America (and the UK) are willing to do is settle for what there is around them, most people are happy to stay in their hometown all their lives, marry a man or a woman they don't particularly fancy, or to f**k a hundred women where most of them are at best unattractive, because 'every hole is a goal', most people are happy to work a job they dislike but not dislike enough to actually go out and change it - take a risk - most people won't ever take a risk in their lives - that is why the lottery is so popular - they are happy to have a one in a 25000000 chance of becoming rich - which are far better odds than what their passive selves are capable of generating.

Moving overseas, especially to a country as alien as one in Asia, would finish most people off. If you ever get to read the forum British Expats and you can read thousands of posts who can't handle the cultural differences between Britain and Australia - they hate the weetabix and the TV is shite - so they are on the plane home a year later where they then miss the summer sun and the swimming pool in their garden.

It would be fair to say for most people - being back home is a lot easier for them than it is in than moving abroad.