publicduende = hypermak: 20 proofs

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Spencer
Junior Poster

publicduende = hypermak: 20 proofs

Post by Spencer »

1. same refuse share voice or video to wiseton or other aborder excepting public duende hmmmmm

2. same stalk public duende go his bedroom open computer make privacy posting...look gayman hoy hoy

3. same expat come from london make self look big importance in philipine til fall deep depresive mode

4. same sarcasm and cynical negtivity and mak start more nice but revert to duende negativness over time

5. same dislusion on philipine politic over time get worse not like president anymore

6. same feminist momy issue contrast against what true aborder stand for

7. same weird idiotsyncrat unique writ style nobody else use no matering what national id

8. same dumwit petty argument w contarian and wiseton same oneuping last word bla bla bla

9. same obesing on small nich forum posting everyday but claim very busy importance man

10. same public duende read pm long long time after get forumban and promise go way forever...lierman

11. same so like white asian soft feature face so so diferent other whitman go darky poverty province girl

12. same uniqueness opinion on asia and women and sugar baby and network marketings

13. same so so cynic on wiseton europe dream and dumwit aethist non beliving egomania fool

14. same never belief adventurman lifestyle contrarian and stanfordguy

15. same big respecting aborders like yohan jackson davewe and fight contrarian and stanfordguy

16. same usings "slasdlk" and alsdlad and long long winded chronic farting like keyboard is anus

17. same write gen x oldman styles nothing like milenials modernity we see with younger aborder posters

18. same post many example picture girls places lifestyles videos same style very unique but complete copy

19. same talk asia expert when newbie no nothing compare real long expert philpine expat like wiseton

20. same lier italyman live london then manila same writ style same opinion same personality same sickhead
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
HappyGuy

Re: publicduende = hypermak: 20 proofs

Post by HappyGuy »

What is PAG doing with his hand in his pocket? :o

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I co-sign all of this because I too picked up on the same cucked, feminist orientation and the same triggers. PD triggered on the girlfriend allowance thread and his Hypermak alter ego triggered on the Sugar Baby thread with the same, exact, effeminate whining.

It is 100% confirmed now. Hyperduende or PublicMak is one and the same mentally deranged, feminist, cuck. The odds are too great that two separate members would exhibit the same sick pathologies and horribly negative energy.

And now that it has been established that Hypermak is Public Duende, I can say that the photo that was posted of him on this forum explains a lot because he was one UGLY, effeminate, physically weak looking individual. He has every reason to be an angry, bitter troll who cucks for women like the mangina he is.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Who knows?
In this forum, you can find any kind of people.

I was one time considered to be the same person as Contrarian Expatriate by a religious bigot who was also claiming to be a pilot.
Another one was calling on me to be nothing but a fraudster and not living in Japan at all....

Personally I think, Spencer is PAG, just a sockpuppet, merely distorting his English written comments using software before posting them....

Who is who, you never know before meeting that poster personally face to face.

About Publicduente and Hypermak, they have something in common, they could be the same person or not? Not sure...

If you ask me to create a sockpuppet, I would try to create a profile which is totally different from my own personality. I would never create a sockpuppet which is so similar to Publicduente vs. Hypermak.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Yohan wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Who knows?

I was one time considered to be the same person as Contrarian Expatriate by a religious bigot who was also claiming to be a pilot.
Another one was calling on me to be nothing but a fraudster and not living in Japan at all....

Personally I think, Spencer is PAG, just a sockpuppet, merely distorting his English written comments using software before posting them....

About Publicduente and Hypermak, they have something in common, they could be the same person or not? Not sure...

If you ask me to create a sockpuppet, I would try to create a profile which is totally different from my own personality. I would never create a sockpuppet which is so similar to Publicduente vs. Hypermak.
@Yohan, I am not shaken by this bullcrap. I would be affected infinitely more by judgment or advice coming from people I respect and I care for, than two pitiful people who use their lockdown time to troll and brag about their fantasy worlds.

Yes, it's true that there are some similarities between my life and PD's, the fact that we both had a stint in the UK, we both live in Manila, we both have decent command of written English.

We have the same opinions on some stuff because sometimes it's about stating the obvious.

It's quite obvious that Winston has a romantic/nostalgic view of Europe, due to his good memories of Russia or Poland, and overlooks that he is not 25 anymore, Eastern Europe is not what it was 15 years ago and being a tourist may not be the same as having to make a living.

It's quite obvious that the world isn't in the best possible conditions right now, and the Philippines are no exception.

It's quite obvious that PAG/Stanford/Spencer are a troll who begs for attention and acts like a nasty monkey when he doesn't get that attention. Now he is stuck with his Spencer identity, he needs to pretend to be dumb and inarticulate, so he can't contribute anything useful even if he wanted.

It's quite obvious that Contrarian Expatriate is a modest retiree who travels around in his spare time, but for some reason he wants to come across as the ultimate example of "mature masculinity" and silence everyone who dares mess with his mind castles.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:56 pm
It's quite obvious that Contrarian Expatriate is a modest retiree who travels around in his spare time, but for some reason he wants to come across as the ultimate example of "mature masculinity" and silence everyone who dares mess with his mind castles.
And it's obvious that you are a part-time short order cook and busboy who lives in squalid conditions in the Phils to score diseased local prostitutes in ways he couldn't manage to do in Italy.

I am beginning to think you don't even have a job at all. That's why you're so mindfu*ked about guys doing so much better than you.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 10:26 pm
hypermak wrote:
And it's obvious that you are a part-time short order cook and busboy who lives in squalid conditions in the Phils to score diseased local prostitutes in ways he couldn't manage to do in Italy.
Case in point. The ultimate example of "mature masculinity" mans multiple business, only dines and sleeps at the finest estabishments and has a harem of hot Ukranian models at his beck and call.
I am beginning to think you don't even have a job at all. That's why you're so mindfu*ked about guys doing so much better than you.
I thought not having a job and living off multiple passive income streams was something you look up to and cherish. Oh, well, but I must be living in squallid conditions and have sex with whores because you say so. You said it, so it must be true :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hypermak,
I can't prove who you are one way or another. But what would you do if you were in my shoes? What would you conclude?

One simple question for you. You and PD seem to have a LOT of opinions in common. You seem to agree on everything. What exactly do you disagree with him on? Where do you differ? Is there anything about PD you don't agree with? I can't find anything that you and him differ on. Again, what a coincidence.

This should be interesting to hear. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

hypermak wrote:
Yohan wrote:
July 27th, 2020, 9:30 pm
Who knows?

@Yohan, I am not shaken by this bullcrap. I would be affected infinitely more by judgment or advice coming from people I respect and I care for, than two pitiful people who use their lockdown time to troll and brag about their fantasy worlds.

Yes, it's true that there are some similarities between my life and PD's, the fact that we both had a stint in the UK, we both live in Manila, we both have decent command of written English.

We have the same opinions on some stuff because sometimes it's about stating the obvious.

It's quite obvious that Winston has a romantic/nostalgic view of Europe, due to his good memories of Russia or Poland, and overlooks that he is not 25 anymore, Eastern Europe is not what it was 15 years ago and being a tourist may not be the same as having to make a living.

It's quite obvious that the world isn't in the best possible conditions right now, and the Philippines are no exception.

It's quite obvious that PAG/Stanford/Spencer are a troll who begs for attention and acts like a nasty monkey when he doesn't get that attention. Now he is stuck with his Spencer identity, he needs to pretend to be dumb and inarticulate, so he can't contribute anything useful even if he wanted.

I replied to your above post about my nostalgic view of Europe in the other thread about Europe. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=37618&p=343144#p343144
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 4:52 am
Hypermak,
I can't prove who you are one way or another. But what would you do if you were in my shoes? What would you conclude?

One simple question for you. You and PD seem to have a LOT of opinions in common. You seem to agree on everything. What exactly do you disagree with him on? Where do you differ? Is there anything about PD you don't agree with? I can't find anything that you and him differ on. Again, what a coincidence.

Difference will be in surface shades for the 2 are in at core substance its glaring obvious to any who read all publicpostings and hyper postings for last 3 year

simple simon prove with 2 minute video or even voice call to wiseton but it never will hapen ever i give full promising because truth is they are same person 100% and this real truth for truthing forum
Last edited by Spencer on July 28th, 2020, 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

That's a very weird question. I need to tell you what I and a person I only met once, for 3 hours, differ on. :)

I think I told you something, in fact more than enough, about Publicduende on PM. It feels weird and definitely too time consuming, to dissect every minute of my conversation with him or whatever he has ever posted in here. I am sorry, I don't have time for this.

I can explain more easily, as I have done on several posts, why we have similar opinions about Europe: because we are both Europeans (Italians) and we don't have the novelty goggles that an American tourist, or even an American living there for a few years, may have. I could tell you more exciting things about the Philippines because I have been having a jolly good time right now...just like Publicduende was having on his first couple of years (he told me that).

Then in a few months or maybe a year the honeymoon phase will wane and I will have developed a more balanced, perhaps more cynical, view of the Philippines, like yours or Publicduende's.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 6:56 am
Winston wrote:
Hypermak,

That's a very weird question. I need to tell you what I and a person I only met once, for 3 hours, differ on. :)

I think I told you something, in fact more than enough, about Publicduende on PM. It feels weird and definitely too time consuming, to dissect every minute of my conversation with him or whatever he has ever posted in here. I am sorry, I don't have time for this.

I can explain more easily, as I have done on several posts, why we have similar opinions about Europe: because we are both Europeans (Italians) and we don't have the novelty goggles that an American tourist, or even an American living there for a few years, may have. I could tell you more exciting things about the Philippines because I have been having a jolly good time right now...just like Publicduende was having on his first couple of years (he told me that).

Then in a few months or maybe a year the honeymoon phase will wane and I will have developed a more balanced, perhaps more cynical, view of the Philippines, like yours or Publicduende's.
You prove to be troll and never before seem posible public duende become faker so sad what hapened bring you to this

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:

Contrarian, this poster 100% not expat chefman not even work kitchen...conrad manila have zero young italyman expat...long before public duende try try make own busness in philpine but bancrupcy then after make bad postings and wiseton banman him...yes maybe still no job still and maybe no girlfriend who dump because he spend all time talk you and wiseton hoy hoy hoy

manila not rich singpore with many europe australia expat and not hongkong with english expat most philpine europman retire poverty province and few europman live manila make own busness same public duende try before but failing and manila very so litle italyman stay long

just see conrad manila price only $100 so so lo for 5 star because manila poorman cheapy charley town and europe expat philpine most 99% only can make own busness bring own money and so very few longstay italyman in manila for public duende fake story so slopy with his wrong asumption happy aborders are as dumwit as public duende so he think we not see how imposibility if use basic statistical checkings

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
Fine everyone to believe I the stanfordguy because my identity not relevance to all my posting outside my of who is my id and i need no attentions except shed lighting on truth for truth deserving of full atention not me

for what lie have i write not one...I full on accuracy all my posts what have i write to now that is not truth

hyperduende you know deep in heart you are the one public duende with failure business in philpine town before then go manila find girlfriend then disturb wiseton get permance ban off happy aboard

everytime you deny you lie...yes you are liarman and you must know unless already become mental deragement delusional sickhead

are you become so sickhead for believe you youngman again when real is you sit room eldering at keyboard everyday if this your happy abord life you become very sad oposite of wiseton who grow in spirt from strugle and truth seeking for you are but empty aethiest public duende

so are you lie in conshus or are you full on deluded for it is 100% true that hyperposter is same man as publicposter do not deny anymore we see you we see you

you can proof me wrong one call to wiseton but you never can because deeper down even with delusion you know you are public duende 100%

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
July 28th, 2020, 6:56 am
It feels weird and definitely too time consuming, to dissect every minute of my conversation with him or whatever he has ever posted in here. I am sorry, I don't have time for this.
You don't have time for this when you post 2 time everyday for child bicker contrarian expat hmmm

no need talk more contrarian beat you bad make you defensive no able stand just weak deny lie bla bla so answer bossman wiseton stop whiny just do it