The Moderators are Worthless Degenerates

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Moderators are Worthless Degenerates

Post by Tsar »

All you Moderators love Whores and Cougars and Prostitutes!

Whichever Moderator deleted it is more of a coward than MouseSTD!

You let trolls do whatever but delete a thread that I worked the most on in years.

You don't even claim responsibility for deleting it.

You really are the worst miserable lot of muppets.

The forum is 100% different than 2012!

How about you explain why?

Are you all afraid of feminists or social pressure?

I guess that's why you destroyed free speech for troll speech!
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: The Moderators are Worthless Degenerates

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Why was the thread taken down? I thought free speech was permitted on Happierabroad. Yet nobheads like Señor Galimatías are allowed to bring nothing constructive with their low effort trolling to other people's threads with impunity?
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

You have to fight and win the fight for free speech. Did you earn it? No? So why should somebody give it to you? Make your own forum then but that is WORK
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 2:00 am
You have to fight and win the fight for free speech. Did you earn it? No? So why should somebody give it to you? Make your own forum then but that is WORK
Winston can run his forum how he likes. I was just pointing out that Tsar and his posts, although controversial, brings something to the forum. Whereas you do not. His post was taken down whilst trolls like you are left to run amok and bring down the overall quality of the forum. We all call you Señor Galimatías for a reason.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 2:09 am
galii wrote:
Winston can run his forum how he likes. I was just pointing out that Tsar and his posts, although controversial, brings something to the forum. Whereas you do not. His post was taken down whilst trolls like you are left to run amok and bring down the overall quality of the forum. We all call you Señor Galimatías for a reason.
My post was for little Rasputin. I would agree if this would be a official Flat Earther forum but I think it is not. Maybe you should try to speak for yourself and not hide behind the *we". Btw science is not trolling Flat Earth is trolling and making excuses for it is trolling. Living in a spiritual Lalaland is trolling. I didn't call people bad names but I got called bad names. It is because you guys are immature and emotionally traumatized so you can not tame yourself.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 2:32 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
My post was for little Rasputin. I would agree if this would be a official Flat Earther forum but I think it is not. Maybe you should try to speak for yourself and not hide behind the *we". Btw science is not trolling Flat Earth is trolling and making excuses for it is trolling. Living in a spiritual Lalaland is trolling. I didn't call people bad names but I got called bad names. It is because you guys are immature and emotionally traumatized so you can not tame yourself.
It isn't about calling people bad names. You've gained a reputation as a troll because you lower the quality of the forum with your lame ass low quality nonsense. You prattle on about flat earth in threads that have nothing to do with flat earth. You dismiss flat earthers and spiritual people as being trolls when these people actually post threads and comments of substance.

Here's a little metaphor for how I see the forum. I see it like a broth. There's a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Everything contributes something to the flavour. But then someone like you coming along is the equivalent of someone taking a shit in the broth. It ruins the entire thing.

You're a reprehensible little snot and a few of the most active members have all said the same. Total NPC normie.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 2:44 am
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
It isn't about calling people bad names. You've gained a reputation as a troll because you lower the quality of the forum with your lame ass low quality nonsense. You prattle on about flat earth in threads that have nothing to do with flat earth. You dismiss flat earthers and spiritual people as being trolls when these people actually post threads and comments of substance.

Here's a little metaphor for how I see the forum. I see it like a broth. There's a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Everything contributes something to the flavour. But then someone like you coming along is the equivalent of someone taking a shit in the broth. It ruins the entire thing.

You're a reprehensible little snot and a few of the most active members have all said the same. Total NPC normie.
What you do not get is you are a newbie at this forum. You do not know it's history. The thing is sane people do not hang out at this forum. My metaphor would be people eat shit and cry why it tastes so bad. I say do not eat shit. People say no I want to eat shit and I want that it tastes good.

That is why you are excusing Rapefan Rasputin. You are addicted to shit.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 2:55 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:

What you do not get is you are a newbie at this forum. You do not know it's history. The thing is sane people do not hang out at this forum. My metaphor would be people eat shit and cry why it tastes so bad. I say do not eat shit. People say no I want to eat shit and I want that it tastes good.

Excusing him of what exactly? It's not like he's talking about pre-pubescent children. It's not his fault if idiots like you can't make the distinction. The age of consent varies from country to country.

So now you are trying to belittle anyone who frequents the forum? Some of us like coming here for conversation and debate we cannot find in real life. In a way the forum fills that intellectual void as most people in society, yourself included, are just mindless degenerates with dogmatic ideological thinking with no nuances at all.

Just out of curiosity, what do YOU actually get from coming here and trolling other threads? You don't add anything of substance at all. That is why I've just ignored your responses in most threads. I don't have any respect for you and I see you as an annoyance.

People like you talk big hiding behind a screen, but in reality I reckon you wouldn't dare speak to people like that because you'd be picking up your teeth with a broken arm.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 3:09 am
galii wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 2:55 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

Excusing him of what exactly? It's not like he's talking about pre-pubescent children. It's not his fault if idiots like you can't make the distinction. The age of consent varies from country to country.

So now you are trying to belittle anyone who frequents the forum? Some of us like coming here for conversation and debate we cannot find in real life. In a way the forum fills that intellectual void as most people in society, yourself included, are just mindless degenerates with dogmatic ideological thinking with no nuances at all.

Just out of curiosity, what do YOU actually get from coming here and trolling other threads? You don't add anything of substance at all. That is why I've just ignored your responses in most threads. I don't have any respect for you and I see you as an annoyance.

People like you talk big hiding behind a screen, but in reality I reckon you wouldn't dare speak to people like that because you'd be picking up your teeth with a broken arm.
You do not know what you are talking about as I said you are a newbie. Rapefan Rasputin posted his rape and torture fantasies here that is why he got banned many times.

I understand why you come here but it is not the ideal place for that because many guys have mental issues. So you might get more crazy because of it. It is not dogmatical thinking for example when you call out somebody who says he is Napoleon.

If you would not have wrote like an asshole I would have told you why I do it. People who are longer here know it. Acting sane goes a long way. Now you have to find out yourself through work.

Of course I would not talk like this to emotionally challenged people in real life most of the time. This is why we have forums like this. So we can talk freely. Ironically you cry because you are afraid to speak your mind in reality too.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
August 23rd, 2022, 1:53 am
The forum is 100% different than 2012!
How about you explain why?
Are you all afraid of feminists or social pressure?
I guess that's why you destroyed free speech for troll speech!
Troll speech is nowhere welcome as it is not about discussion of a controversial opinion. Troll speech is about annoying people with nonsense comments.

Not sure what you were writing. However this forum permits by far more than most others.

However as you know this HA forum recently was down several times, was reconstructed out of backups and also some threads were lost, also some of my comments I noticed (which for sure did not contain anything offensive) are now gone. Some threads, some comments are gone, not every comment could be restored.

Maybe you create a new thread and post your comment again and see what will happen? If it disappears again there should be a good reason for it.