Did you get the covid vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Yes, vaccinated
18%
No, unvaccinated
82%

Total votes: 11
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Today I heard that only 17% of Americans are unvaccinated. I am curious to see how this forum compares.
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Re: Did you get the covid vaccine?

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

I would never take that poison death shot. I'd rather go live in the woods.

Funny thing, my chemistry and biology professors ran out and took it at the earliest they could. People with PhD's.....who believe in completely corrupt "science" and nonsensical media narratives surrounding the magical virus. The average person is a complete fool.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Here in Japan the vaccination rate is high, with more than 80 percent of the population at least 2 x vaccinated.

about 378 million shots were administered so far here in Japan, only with Pfizer and Moderna (the other vaccines failed to be approved)

People are showing up by themselves, nobody is forced and nobody known anything about the others if they are vaccinated or not.

The only what I really noticed is that international travel from and into Japan is getting more difficult if not vaccinated, but this is all.
No restriction whatever within the country, no lock-downs and such measures.

In our family we all are 4 x vaccinated + 1 x pneumonia + 1x seasonal flu

Next week it will be vaccination no. 5.

Out of a population of approx. 125 million people, confirmed deaths are 66,297 since February 2020 related to covid-19 (often because of high age and additional complications, missing vaccination against neumonia and seasonal flu)

--------------------------------

In general I got the impression that the yearly vaccination against season flu and the 5 years 1 time vaccination against pneumonia is more important to protect you against developing a serious life threatening condition than the covid-19 vaccinations.

If you refuse covid-19 vaccination, you should however consider to be vaccinated against seasonal flu and pneumonia - both vaccines are regularly updated since more than 15 years. No complications known so far, but you might feel some side-effects for a few days.
Last edited by Yohan on January 25th, 2023, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Nope. No experimental death jab for me.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

No way! I won't ever take their toxic murder shot either!

I'm one of those who will fight for freedom and bodily autonomy until the very end. I'm prepared to shoot and kill any authoritarian motherf***er who might try to force the murder shot on me and my loved ones. Anybody who promotes the murder shot is an enemy!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
January 25th, 2023, 6:03 pm
Today I heard that only 17% of Americans are unvaccinated. I am curious to see how this forum compares.
I do not believe that is true, I believe way more than 17% of Americans have declined it. Also who knows whats in them from Jab to Jab. I am curious as to what the real story is in Israhell because they were really being pushed hard there...
Time to Hide!
milevaa
Freshman Poster

Post by milevaa »

Yes, Pfizer, 3 shots. I wasn't feeling well after that. I had a fever, runny nose and headache. My doctor recommended I take vitamins from this store https://www.canadadrugsdirect.com/ to boost my immune system. After a few days in bed, I was feeling fine.
Last edited by milevaa on September 19th, 2023, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Yohan mentioned that over 300,000,000 people in Japan took the shot....Japan doesn't even have that many people...300,000,000? If they had that many then why do people always talk about low birthrates? Japan is a small country. 300,000,000 is an awful lot of people for such a small place. And if that many people in Japan took the shot, then damn no wonder Asia is so easy to f***ing conquer....Them are some compliant ass bitches I tell you. Now I see why the U.S. is able to bully them so much into doing whatever they want. 300,000,000 people and they all agreed to a shot....lol talk about stupid and I thought they were suppose to be the High IQ people, yet Africans refused the shot. Sounds like to me the Japanese have a lower IQ than the Africans do :lol: so easy to scare people into doing shit against their own well being because GOV knows best, it's sad.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

At the time COVID happened, I was in Vietnam. Do you think I was going to put my trust into those Vietnamese people putting some Chinese made Sinovac brand shot in me? f**k no.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Hell no.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I was real skeptical at first but when House MD assured me all was well I had no worries... :wink:
Time to Hide!
linlinzet
Freshman Poster

Post by linlinzet »

Of course no!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 19th, 2023, 12:54 am
Yohan mentioned that over 300,000,000 people in Japan took the shot....Japan doesn't even have that many people...300,000,000? If they had that many then why do people always talk about low birthrates? Japan is a small country. 300,000,000 is an awful lot of people for such a small place. And if that many people in Japan took the shot, then damn no wonder Asia is so easy to f***ing conquer....Them are some compliant ass bitches I tell you. Now I see why the U.S. is able to bully them so much into doing whatever they want. 300,000,000 people and they all agreed to a shot....lol talk about stupid and I thought they were suppose to be the High IQ people, yet Africans refused the shot. Sounds like to me the Japanese have a lower IQ than the Africans do :lol: so easy to scare people into doing shit against their own well being because GOV knows best, it's sad.
Can you read what I said? I said more than 300 million shots (now more than 400 million shots already) many people got more than one shot of course - I got six shots up to now. Japan has about 125 million people.
willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Yohan wrote:
September 20th, 2023, 8:26 am
Can you read what I said? I said more than 300 million shots (now more than 400 million shots already) many people got more than one shot of course - I got six shots up to now. Japan has about 125 million people.
6 shots :shock:

Nigga,you cray cray.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Japan used to have that many people but last time Godzilla came through the numbers were seriously reduced..
Time to Hide!