Are you a Wretch? Are most people Wretches? Are most nations Wretched?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Are you a Wretch? Are most people Wretches? Are most nations Wretched?

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Moretorque wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 7:42 pm
What about all the Jews who are being poisoned by all this stuff like Vaccines, fluoride, pharma. Are they just expendable by the elite Jews? Are they like interested in the survival at the top of their blood lines and see all the others groups as needing to be culled because they are animals ?
Don't know.. Perhaps they are not in the special elite clique, Khazarian bloodline, or not well connected. I guess the lower level Jews are expandable scapegoats for the goyim to attack, but the high level Jews are secretly pulling all the stings.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Moretorque wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 7:26 pm
What do you think of the supposed fact women test within a few IQ points of there male counterpart of the same race but also I heard on average they test smarter in Africa over black males. It just seems like so many of them are ill informed and gullible.
I don't think that it matters that women and men supposedly have almost the same average IQ in most countries. The average person with an IQ of about 100 or even the slightly above average person with an IQ of 110-115 isn't really that intelligent at all compared to the elites who run this whole scam. Most people can therefore be easily manipulated by the elite and their programs of social engineering, especially when one considers that the average normie has absolutely no interest in seeking the truth or investigating any alternative information outside the mainstream narrative. The majority of the population of any country consists of dumb NPC-like lemmings. Any resistance to the elite's plan will have to be spearheaded by a smart and enlightened minority.
Moretorque wrote:
What about all the Jews who are being poisoned by all this stuff like Vaccines, fluoride, pharma. Are they just expendable by the elite Jews?
Yes, they're just expendable second-class Jews. The Jewish elite and high-level Chabadniks and such don't give a shit about them. Some rabbis even talk disparagingly about the many "fake" secular Jews living in Israel and the West and openly say that the Holocaust was a punishment from Yahweh for the Jews abandoning Jewish law and assimilating into Gentile societies. I think that the average secular Jew won't fare much better than Gentiles when the Jewish elite attempts to implement the Great Reset.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I wonder how the normal ones feel when they figure out they are just cannon fodder, it's amazing how people still cannot figure out they have been conquered by legalized counterfeiting. The 1792 coinage act for America states anybody counterfeiting or debasing a currency was to be put to death. Yaa un-backed currencies are definitely the money supply of fascist, to take an entire world down is no easy task..
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Moretorque wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 8:06 pm
I wonder how the normal ones feel when they figure out they are just cannon fodder, it's amazing how people still cannot figure out they have been conquered by legalized counterfeiting. The 1792 coinage act for America states anybody counterfeiting or debasing a currency was to be put to death. Yaa un-backed currencies are definitely the money supply of fascist, to take an entire world down is no easy task..
They'll probably just bury their heads in the sand and succumb to cognitive dissonance just like the multitude of dumbass Gentiles who could never accept that the government and the financial elite don't have their best interest at heart.

I've spoken to people in depth about this. People like certain family members who ask me what my problem is with the Jews. I explain the whole conspiracy to them. I talk about the financial system, the covert Jewish takeover and the involvement of Jews in wars, revolutions and programs of social engineering. I even talk about the Kabbalah, Talmud and even the "prophecies" of the Old Testament. I provide evidence for every point that I bring up. But those normies just dismiss the evidence, say some bullshit like "not all Jews are like that" (completely missing the point), and insist that the government isn't bad.

In light of this, I've come to conclude that the average Gentile is a complete retard and even deserves everything that they have coming to them. I no longer give a fcuk about the majority of people. Most are dysgenic trash and don't even have to will to fight for their own freedom or health. Like I said before, I only respect strong Gentiles who are willing to oppose the New World Order.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

I agree with @Lucas88

You can thank all the fake holocaust narratives in schools, museums, monuments, and Hollywood media for brainwashing the gentiles to worship the Jews and treat Jews as special kind of people because they been through a lot.

Whenever you talk about Jewish influence in Global finance, media, law, governments, central banks, military industrial complex, the gentiles throw a giant rage fit and will call you an "Anti-Semite" and refuse to listen to anything you say. They rather be ruled by the Jews than be a free man. Free from all the Jew trickery and deception, smokes and mirror. It's very frustrating and sad to watch. They simply don't want to hear the truth. It's like the NPCs want to stay NPC forever.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The funny thing about all this is the language the Ashkenazi speak is not Semitic " Yiddish " so are they Semites ? I would say no and of course as people are stating they practice Judaism by conversion rather than an actual bloodline that goes way back.. It seems like the entire thing is BS and I wonder if like they have brainwashed themselves into believing all this BS ? I do not hold the bible as being real factual history and alot of Jews feel the same way as I was reading like 50% of Rabbi's are atheist so it makes me wonder if the entire thing is a con by the elite ruling class even on their own people...
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Moretorque wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 9:32 pm
The funny thing about all this is the language the Ashkenazi speak is not Semitic " Yiddish " so are they Semites ? I would say no and of course as people are stating they practice Judaism by conversion rather than an actual bloodline that goes way back.. It seems like the entire thing is BS and I wonder if like they have brainwashed themselves into believing all this BS ? I do not hold the bible as being real factual history and alot of Jews feel the same way as I was reading like 50% of Rabbi's are atheist so it makes me wonder if the entire thing is a con by the elite ruling class even on their own people...
Most Ashkenazi Jews are still ethnically Semitic to a significant degree. I read that DNA analysis has shown that Ashkenazi Jews are on average about 70% Semitic and 30% European. This is obvious when you observe their common phenotype. Some of them might look European at a first glance but then upon closer inspection they usually have some features that are clearly Semitic like their hook noses and facial structure.

Most of the Ashkenazi Jews lost their ability to communicate in Hebrew since they adopted the Germanic language of Yiddish in Europe. Among them it was conserved only as a religious language spoken by very few.

I personally don't buy into the popular Khazar theory of Ashkenazi Jewish origins. I think that the evidence for it is rather weak.

In reality, the idea of Jewish supremacy and infiltration/subjugation of the Gentile nations goes all the way back to the Old Testament. Moreover, the composition of the Talmud predates the alleged Khazar conversion by at least two centuries. The idea that today's Jews descend from Khazar converts and are therefore fake Jews just doesn't hold up.

The idea of fake Jews from Khazaria is popular among Christian conspiracy theorists who want to create an artificial dichotomy between "good Bible-believing Jews" vs. "fake Satanic Jews", but I'm of the view that Judaism has always been a sick and perverse religion, that Yahweh is an insane psychopathic god, that the Jewish conspiracy goes back to the prophecy books of the OT, and that all forms of Abrahamic religion are a con job for the spiritual and psychological enslavement of Gentiles.

As for your question, many humble Jews are certainly being brainwashed and deceived by their own elite. The whole thing is a deception.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 11:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 9:32 pm
Most Ashkenazi Jews are still ethnically Semitic to a significant degree. I read that DNA analysis has shown that Ashkenazi Jews are on average about 70% Semitic and 30% European. This is obvious when you observe their common phenotype. Some of them might look European at a first glance but then upon closer inspection they usually have some features that are clearly Semitic like their hook noses and facial structure.

Most of the Ashkenazi Jews lost their ability to communicate in Hebrew since they adopted the Germanic language of Yiddish in Europe. Among them it was conserved only as a religious language spoken by very few.

I personally don't buy into the popular Khazar theory of Ashkenazi Jewish origins. I think that the evidence for it is rather weak.

In reality, the idea of Jewish supremacy and infiltration/subjugation of the Gentile nations goes all the way back to the Old Testament. Moreover, the composition of the Talmud predates the alleged Khazar conversion by at least two centuries. The idea that today's Jews descend from Khazar converts and are therefore fake Jews just doesn't hold up.

The idea of fake Jews from Khazaria is popular among Christian conspiracy theorists who want to create an artificial dichotomy between "good Bible-believing Jews" vs. "fake Satanic Jews", but I'm of the view that Judaism has always been a sick and perverse religion, that Yahweh is an insane psychopathic god, that the Jewish conspiracy goes back to the prophecy books of the OT, and that all forms of Abrahamic religion are a con job for the spiritual and psychological enslavement of Gentiles.

As for your question, many humble Jews are certainly being brainwashed and deceived by their own elite. The whole thing is a deception.
Thanks for that post, I have a hard time believing anything they put out because this world government is all based on lies from top to bottom so it would not surprise me if the DNA test you are looking at is a lie. I read a few places the hook nose was from the Turkish descent and that the Palestinians and the Jews from that area were an exact match DNA wise and the Ashkenazi were of a totally different genetic group. I also read it is obvious to most Yiddish language is made up of German with Hebrew attached poorly and it is obvious they spoke Germanic at the base and Ashkenaz was a town they named and created in the Germanic area and they just used that term from the bible. I am not saying that there is not a connection because they were practicing the old traditions of tracing the lineage through the mother and I was told this goes back 2 millenia or more but I do not know what to believe. They lie so much at the top of this thing it's hard to fathom some group would lie so much. I am more of the Shlomo Sand thinking on this and I believe alot of this is recently fabricated by them. There are 2 different Talmuds but how different they are I do not know but am curious. Yaa I have watched Adam Green and he has alot of good info but I disagree with him some. Did you know it was Mr. Wu's birthday coming up ? Look for the Magi star in the East on the 10th I believe.
Last edited by Moretorque on March 6th, 2023, 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Post by TruthSeeker »

The Apostle Paul called himself a wretch

Romans 7:24 O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Then you have that hymn Amazing Grace

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me

Why did you decide to post this topic? The point is to get saved, know Jesus then you are no longer a wretch!

2 Corinthians 5:17
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 8:01 pm
Moretorque wrote:
March 5th, 2023, 7:26 pm
What do you think of the supposed fact women test within a few IQ points of there male counterpart of the same race but also I heard on average they test smarter in Africa over black males. It just seems like so many of them are ill informed and gullible.
I don't think that it matters that women and men supposedly have almost the same average IQ in most countries. The average person with an IQ of about 100 or even the slightly above average person with an IQ of 110-115 isn't really that intelligent at all compared to the elites who run this whole scam. Most people can therefore be easily manipulated by the elite and their programs of social engineering, especially when one considers that the average normie has absolutely no interest in seeking the truth or investigating any alternative information outside the mainstream narrative. The majority of the population of any country consists of dumb NPC-like lemmings. Any resistance to the elite's plan will have to be spearheaded by a smart and enlightened minority.
Moretorque wrote:
What about all the Jews who are being poisoned by all this stuff like Vaccines, fluoride, pharma. Are they just expendable by the elite Jews?
Yes, they're just expendable second-class Jews. The Jewish elite and high-level Chabadniks and such don't give a shit about them. Some rabbis even talk disparagingly about the many "fake" secular Jews living in Israel and the West and openly say that the Holocaust was a punishment from Yahweh for the Jews abandoning Jewish law and assimilating into Gentile societies. I think that the average secular Jew won't fare much better than Gentiles when the Jewish elite attempts to implement the Great Reset.
Well maybe you and I should join them and help kill all the idiots, I think they maybe realistic and want the long term survival of their bloodlines?
Time to Hide!
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Moretorque wrote:
March 7th, 2023, 10:22 pm
Well maybe you and I should join them and help kill all the idiots, I think they maybe realistic and want the long term survival of their bloodlines?
Oh no! As much as I think the average Gentile normie is a dumb retard, I absolutely loathe the New World Order and the people behind it with all of my heart. I even have fantasies about brutally torturing certain key members of the globalist elite and hope that those fantasies one day become a reality!
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Moretorque wrote:
That's easy enough, just convert to Orthodox Judaism.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

fschmidt wrote:
March 8th, 2023, 10:06 am
Moretorque wrote:
That's easy enough, just convert to Orthodox Judaism.
They don't take animals like me, I am a dumb goy.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Lucas88 wrote:
March 8th, 2023, 9:58 am
Moretorque wrote:
Oh no! As much as I think the average Gentile normie is a dumb retard, I absolutely loathe the New World Order and the people behind it with all of my heart. I even have fantasies about brutally torturing certain key members of the globalist elite and hope that those fantasies one day become a reality!
Don't be saying that, they have unlimited money and love revenge.
Time to Hide!