Hanging out in JAPAN!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Hanging out in JAPAN!

Post by GerardButler »

Had arrest warrant issued for HA loser :D

Now on the way to Pattaya

with one of my girls

Hard to find her clothing... too small

Meanwhile HA is full of broke mentally ill incels :lol:
Last edited by GerardButler on July 27th, 2023, 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I am an absolute visionary and a philosopher king :wink:
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Hanging out in JAPAN!

Post by Shemp »

Hello @GerardButler, you know what happened to Spencer? Everyone on forum miss him. Forum dead now, almost as dead as that pitiful CultureWhizzzzzzzzz site. How much you pay for dat Japanese girl? Just curious. Too far for me to go there myself. I in Serbia this summer. If you see Spencer, tell him hello.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

GerardButler wrote:
July 26th, 2023, 5:48 am
Has arrest warrant issued for HA loser :D

https://youtube.com/shorts/9KBHhkblgns?feature=share

with one of my girls

Hard to find her clothing... too small

Meanwhile HA is full of broke incels :lol:
Good for you! Glad someone is here to show us broke incels how it's done. Maybe one day we can also be as awesome as you :P

I am wondering though what it is you feel you need to prove to people here, since it's clear you're not very well liked around here.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How did PAG get her? Is she from Couchsurfing or one of those sites where you pay for a tour guide, such as www.showaround.com?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 9:08 am
How did PAG get her? Is she from Couchsurfing or one of those sites where you pay for a tour guide, such as www.showaround.com?
I don't see anything about Japan.

Not a problem to find some girls to go with you in Pattaya...all pictures were taken near Hard Rock Cafe direction to Pattaya Hilton Hotel.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Yohan wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 9:45 am
Winston wrote:
I don't see anything about Japan.

Not a problem to find some girls to go with you in Pattaya...all pictures were taken near Hard Rock Cafe direction to Pattaya Hilton Hotel.
Should I change his thread title to "Hanging out in THAILAND" :lol: he been caught out lying again? :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Anyway strange, as the video is starting with a Gate G2/International Departure and this is inside of Suvarnabhumi Airport/Bangkok.

Maybe I am wrong but after he posted a short video about changing from Terminal 1 (often used by US airliners) to terminal 3 (for international discount airlines) in Narita Tokyo and he called it: Now on the way to Pattaya

The seat on this airplane is surely Economy of a Budget Airline...

He mentioned 3 Japanese cities in 4 hours...

This all does not make sense...something is mixed up....

The pictures of course are all taken in Thailand/Pattaya Northern Beach Road area.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.tiktok.com/@dj_shawn_b

He collects his short videos here, but I cannot see anything about Japan.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Shemp wrote:
July 26th, 2023, 8:22 am
Hello @GerardButler, you know what happened to Spencer? Everyone on forum miss him. Forum dead now, almost as dead as that pitiful CultureWhizzzzzzzzz site. How much you pay for dat Japanese girl? Just curious. Too far for me to go there myself. I in Serbia this summer. If you see Spencer, tell him hello.
You mean Rock, right? Probably discovered a more engaging activity, such as watching bamboo grow. This forum has always been dead. Just a few bug-eyed bozos in mental institutions and group homes. f**k Serbia. SEA has better beaches:

Last edited by GerardButler on July 27th, 2023, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 2:44 am
GerardButler wrote:
July 26th, 2023, 5:48 am
Has arrest warrant issued for HA loser :D

with one of my girls

Meanwhile HA is full of broke incels :lol:
I am wondering though what it is you feel you need to prove to people here, since it's clear you're not very well liked around here.
I post on here like I do YouTube, Tiktok, IG, etc. I don't pay attn to losers. They don't really register for me just like they don't really register for women lol
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Winston wrote:
Lol, I don't use any online services. I noticed her praying at a Buddhist temple. I waited a few minutes until she was finished and then said: *Hi* she looked at me and immediately responded with *Hi* with a smile. So I inquired if she was free and wanted to go for a walk on the beach with me. That's how it goes for some guys.

Last edited by GerardButler on July 29th, 2023, 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GerardButler
Freshman Poster

Post by GerardButler »

Yohan wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 10:27 am
Anyway strange, as the video is starting with a Gate G2/International Departure and this is inside of Suvarnabhumi Airport/Bangkok.

Maybe I am wrong but after he posted a short video about changing from Terminal 1 (often used by US airliners) to terminal 3 (for international discount airlines) in Narita Tokyo and he called it: Now on the way to Pattaya

The seat on this airplane is surely Economy of a Budget Airline...

He mentioned 3 Japanese cities in 4 hours...

This all does not make sense...something is mixed up....

The pictures of course are all taken in Thailand/Pattaya Northern Beach Road area.
Poor Yoyo, his hatedar must be going crazy lol seat was premium similar to business and $1400 with recline and footrest.

My videos in Japan will be posted the following week, once my admirers have finished watching my Thailand videos.

https://i.imgur.com/kmhhSGVl.mp4

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

GerardButler wrote:
July 27th, 2023, 7:13 pm
Poor Yoyo, his hatedar must be going crazy lol seat was premium similar to business and $1400 with recline and footrest.
My videos in Japan will be posted the following week, once my admirers have finished watching my Thailand videos.
Hi, PAG,

All what I see so far are pictures taken in Pattaya along Northern Beach Road, not even one is from Japan.

Still you call your thread 'Hanging out in Japan'?

FYI, There is a big difference between Economy Premium, which offers nothing but some extra space and business-class, just look at your seat and your meal...

Waiting for your videos from Japan, LOL.... BTW, be careful not to run out of money while in Japan....Japan is not Pattaya Walking street...

PAG, maybe this fits you better? Why not to date a female Japanese robot?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
Good for you! Glad someone is here to show us broke incels how it's done. Maybe one day we can also be as awesome as you :P
Unless you were being sarcastic, that's not my definition of awesome: hook up with a very average girl, which actually shows what a midget PAG is, and buy her clothes to convince her to spend the day/night with him. Winston can bang girls of comparable quality in AC and he doesn't even need to buy them anything. :)
Pixel--Dude wrote:
It's simple: HA is the only place where he can post his BS adventures and still be happy that we mock and laugh about him because, after all, it's still a form of attention. Psycho-narcissists like him would feed on anything, so long as they feel they are not being ignored.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

"Shawn Blake" as a pompous blustering narcissistic hobbit in the "Lord of the Rings" :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!