Traveling to Ukraine During the War

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Traveling to Ukraine During the War

Post by ladislav »

Even the bravest of Romeos will not be coming to Ukraine for girls during this time.

But you should. You just need to know where to go and also make adjustments.

I am in Chernivtsi, Ukraine now and it is clear that not many are coming if any at all. There are no tourists. Pretty much none.

This is Mila Kunis home town

In peacetime, your competition for girls would usually not be other Westerners,anyway, but mainly various Middle Eastern types, mostly Turks. Then Georgians, Azeris, Israelis, Armenians and the likes. They would come with wallets popping with cash and running after the blonds everywhere. And they d be getting them.

They are no more. Gone. Scared shitless.

But the facts are these.

Ukraine is huge and you just need to know where to go and where not to go.

One part is the war zone, but another part is relatively safe. And there are no bombings or any military operations going on in the Far West such as Chernivsti, Uzhhorod, Mukacheve and orger such towns around. Nothing is happening here.

The Grivna is at ₴ 37 to the Greenback. Which makes it about the same as the Thai Baht and Ukraine is basically Thailand now in terms of the buying power.

Kyiv is protected by Patriots. It now resembles Tel Aviv. The Russians pretty much stopped bombing it as it is now mostly useless. Everything gets shot down. You just need to be mindful of the fragments falling if there is a bombing. But not the actual bombs.

Hotels stand empty. I stayed at Hotel Ukraine on the Maidan. This is a place for top notch diplomats and dignitaries and is huge. Only five rooms were occupied and one room was only $37 a night.

Life in Kyiv goes on as usual except that there is a 12 midnight to 5 AM curfew. There are air alarms but they seem to be just formalities. It just means that somewhere else there are missiles being launched or some airplane gets off the ground in Belarus.

Streets as usual are full of well dressed people, crowds of girls just passing by, everyone looks totally happy, the restaurants are all open, there are usual street performers and everything is in full swing.

This is what it looks like even now.

Basically, this seems a lot like Israel. People just got used to there always being a risk and keep going with their daily lives.

How to get to Ukraine now.

I recommend you fly to Bucharest, Romania, take the train to Suceava, some $35 first class, and take a three hour bus ride to Chernivtsi.

If you want to go to Kyiv, you just take the overnight train. A sleeper berth in an AC compartment will also cost you between $37 to $60. I went twice, slept like a baby and had the compartment all to myself twice.

inside it looks like this

Then, you can hang out. Nightclubs are open but they close by 10PM. They are open during the day only.

The stream of babes that look like cheerleaders is everywhere on main streets.

I will check out Chernivsti night life soon.

The message is, dont be a wuss, you can come even now.

No competition.
Last edited by ladislav on August 9th, 2023, 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Traveling to Ukraine During the War

Post by gsjackson »

Fantastic information, as usual. Your reports are always the best. I'd be a bit concerned about the Polish military coming into western Ukraine, in which case the shite would really hit the fan. But the sources I'm paying attention to say that won't happen any time before elections on Oct. 15. And I'd just add that I don't think it's Ukrainian air defenses that are protecting Kiev. The Russians could take out the government any time they want.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

ladislav wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 6:28 am
Kyiv is protected by Patriots. It now resembles Tel Aviv. The Russians pretty much stopped bombing it as it is now mostly useless. Everything gets shot down. You just need to be mindful of the fragments falling if there is a bombing. But not the actual bombs.
I would not put too much faith in that. Some can still get through. Western Ukraine is relatively safe but they still bombed Lviv. Avoid Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Kryvih Rig. These cities have been targeted lately.

I'm surprised there are still so many girls there. Shemp said they all left for the freebies in Europe.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@ladislav

BOOOOM!!!! Here comes the BOOOOOM!!!!
Russian drones, missiles, artillery strikes in Western Ukraine near you. Buh Bye Ukrainistan. Father of all Bombs coming at yah!
Zelensky should just surrender, Ukrainistan is siphoning off U.S taxpayer money for their fruitless war.

Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on August 9th, 2023, 8:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Voyager1 wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 7:06 am
ladislav wrote:
I would not put too much faith in that. Some can still get through. Western Ukraine is relatively safe but they still bombed Lviv. Avoid Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odessa, Kryvih Rig. These cities have been targeted lately.

I'm surprised there are still so many girls there. Shemp said they all left for the freebies in Europe.
Buh Bye Ukrainistan. Time to take in the Russian firepower. Father of all bombs in every Ukrainistani cities.
Zelensky should just surrender, Ukrainistan is siphoning off U.S taxpayer money for their fruitless war.
Last edited by Natural_Born_Cynic on August 9th, 2023, 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

ladislav wrote:
Even the bravest of Romeos will not be coming to Ukraine for girls during this time.

But you should. You just need to know where to go and also make adjustments.

I am in Chernivtsi, Ukraine now and it is clear that not many are coming if any at all. There are no tourists. Pretty much none.

This is Mila Kunis home town

In peacetime, your competition for girls would usually not be other Westerners,anyway, but mainly various Middle Eastern types, mostly Turks. Then Georgians, Azeris, Israelis, Armenians and the likes. They would come with wallets popping with cash and running after the blonds everywhere. And they d be getting them.

They are no more. Gone. Scared shitless.

But the facts are these.

Ukraine is huge and you just need to know where to go and where not to go.

One part is the war zone, but another part is relatively safe. And there are no bombings or any military operations going on in the Far West such as Chernivsti, Uzhhorod, Mukacheve and orger such towns around. Nothing is happening here.

The Grivna is at ₴ 37 to the Greenback. Which makes it about the same as the Thai Baht and Ukraine is basically Thailand now in terms of

Hotels stand empty. I stayed at Hotel Ukraine on the Maidan. This is a place for top notch diplomats and dignitaries and is huge. Only five rooms were occupied and one room was only $37 a night.

Life in Kyiv goes on as usual except that there is a 12 midnight to 5 AM curfew. There are air alarms but they seem to be just formalities. It just means that somewhere else there are missiles being launched or some airplane gets off the ground in Belarus.

Streets as usual are full of well dressed people, crowds of girls just passing by, everyone looks totally happy, the restaurants are all open, there are usual street performers and everything is in full swing.

This is what it looks like even now.

Basically, this seems a lot like Israel. People just got used to there always being a risk and keep going with their daily lives.

How to get to Ukraine now.

I recommend you fly to Bucharest, Romania, take the train to Suceava, some $35 first class, and take a three hour bus ride to Chernivtsi.

If you want to go to Kyiv, you just take the overnight train. A sleeper berth in an AC compartment will also cost you between $37 to $60. I went twice, slept like a baby and had the compartment all to myself twice.

inside it looks like this

Then, you can hang out. Nightclubs are open but they close by 10PM. They are open during the day only.

The stream of babes that look like cheerleaders is everywhere on main streets.

I will check out Chernivsti night life soon.

The message is, dont be a wuss, you can come even now.

No competition.
Mila Kunis has a body of a twelve year old, 5ft 4in, and Americanized Ukrainian Jew, not interested.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 8:03 am
Mila Kunis has a body of a twelve year old, 5ft 4in, and Americanized Ukrainian Jew, not interested.
More importantly she's Meg and should be treated as such.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 8:12 am
August 9th, 2023, 8:03 am
More importantly she's Meg and should be treated as such.
Yes, Shut Up Mila/Meg! :lol: Hollywood only hired her because she is an overrated untalented Jewess. Because Hollywood is run by the bunch of Jews.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Shalom!

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Jewish Infestation. Someone call the exterminator!

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

August 9th, 2023, 7:19 am
BOOOOM!!!! Here comes the BOOOOOM!!!!
Russian drones, missiles, artillery strikes in Western Ukraine near you. Buh Bye Ukrainistan. Father of all Bombs coming at yah!
May the russian bombs fall down on their own heads. The putin regime is doomed. It's just a matter of time.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

No, he will not surrender. As Winston Churchill said we will never surrender.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 10:11 am
No, he will not surrender. As Winston Churchill said we will never surrender.
Churchill was a Jewish-funded traitor whereas with Zelensky the Jews cut out the middleman and actually hired a Jewish pervert as the front man. If only people would fight the real enemy.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Cornfed wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 10:13 am
Churchill was a Jewish-funded traitor whereas with Zelensky the Jews cut out the middleman and actually hired a Jewish pervert as the front man. If only people would fight the real enemy.
I checked his Wikipedia and it says he was agnostic.
In another letter to one of his cousins, he referred to religion as "a delicious narcotic" and expressed a preference for Protestantism over Roman Catholicism because he felt it "a step nearer Reason".
In May 1904, Churchill opposed the government's proposed Aliens Bill, designed to curb Jewish migration into Britain.[81] He stated that the bill would "appeal to insular prejudice against foreigners, to racial prejudice against Jews, and to labour prejudice against competition" and expressed himself in favour of "the old tolerant and generous practice of free entry and asylum to which this country has so long adhered and from which it has so greatly gained".[81] On 31 May 1904, he crossed the floor, defecting from the Conservatives to sit as a member of the Liberal Party in the House of Commons
Churchill was involved in negotiations with Sinn Féin leaders and helped draft the Anglo-Irish Treaty.[215] Elsewhere, he was responsible for reducing the cost of occupying the Middle East,[212] and was involved in the installations of Faisal I of Iraq and his brother Abdullah I of Jordan.[216] Churchill travelled to Mandatory Palestine where, as a supporter of Zionism, he refused an Arab Palestinian petition to prohibit Jewish migration to Palestine.[217] He did allow some temporary restrictions following the 1921 Jaffa riots.
In the 1920s, Churchill supported Zionism but believed that communism was the product of an international Jewish conspiracy; in an article in the Illustrated Sunday Herald, Churchill wrote that a group of "international" Jews supported a Bolshevist "world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilisation and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality".[524] Although this belief was not unique among British politicians of the time, few had the stature of Churchill,[525] and the article was criticised by the Jewish Chronicle at the time.
If anything he was anti-Jewish. No where does it say he was Jewish.

You are just wrong Cornfed. Everything about you is wrong.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Voyager1 wrote:
August 9th, 2023, 10:28 am
If anything he was anti-Jewish. No where does it say he was Jewish.

You are just wrong Cornfed. Everything about you is wrong.
I said Churchill was a Jewish-funded traitor, not that he was Jewish.