Do Ouija Boards Work?

Discuss conspiracies, mysteries and paranormal phenomena.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do Ouija Boards Work?

Post by jamesbond »

Has anyone used a Ouija board and did it work? I have never used one and I believe your basically moving the planchette unconsciously around the board, so it really doesn't work. The paranormal scholar did this interesting video recently where she explains that when she first started using Ouija boards she thought it was a scam. But after using it again recently, she believes they do work at least some of the time.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re: Do Ouija Boards Work?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

jamesbond wrote:
August 29th, 2022, 12:21 am
Has anyone used a Ouija board and did it work? I have never used one and I believe your basically moving the planchette unconsciously around the board, so it really doesn't work. The paranormal scholar did this interesting video recently where she explains that when she first started using Ouija boards she thought it was a scam. But after using it again recently, she believes they do work at least some of the time.

I dont believe in this stuff, so I will have to say most likely no.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

It would be cool to tap into the supernatural world without succumbing to it by death. Sounds like idiocy? Well I'm curious but smart enough to avoid such a board but the thought does consume me into temptation sometimes.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

The problem with talking to the dead, I doubt most of you would go that far to try, is that you have to relate to them.

Edit: Generally people who become ghosts, well I do know a rumor spread that Abraham Lincoln became a ghost, generally aren't that curious/inquisitive. How do I know this? Come on, there are many things to learn, but ghosts just want to drink alcohol all day.
Last edited by josephty2 on September 8th, 2022, 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I actually enjoy watching Ouija board flicks. One time back in '92, these idiots downstairs in my freshman-year on-campus dorm were fcuking around with it, I totally vacated the premises when I saw that. It freaked me out so i had to absolve myself from it tbth. However, by proxy of movies, I'll watch all about it.