"Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Neo
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 11:27 am

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Neo »

Winston wrote:
May 31st, 2018, 4:52 am
Pretty girl explains the signs that a demon is attacking you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NOMlWX1Zc

Why demons love drunk people and have the easiest time inhabiting them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zdQAzMR4Q
She described herself as a medium, and since that title means a person who contacts "familiar spirits" as per the Bible, I will not be watching her, lest I risk breaking one of the commandments.

The Bible does say, a person who drinks risks perverting judgment.
Salvation is the free gift of God simply for believing that Jesus is the Son of God, and it can't be lost; the only repentance necessary is the change of mind from unbelief to belief, because salvation is not about turning from sin because it is without works. Jesus, the Savior kept all the commandments in absolute perfection for us, ∴ salvation is without works, and He died for our sins, taking the eternal penalty for us.


Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Winston »

Great podcast by Curtis on Swedenborg and Life about how to deal with evil spirits. He quotes clips from Dr. J (Jerry Marzinsky) about the entities and voices that plague schizophrenics, and his suggestions about how to deal with them.



Some of Dr. J's helpful suggestions if you or a loved one is hearing voices are:

- Put a rubber band around their wrist and tell them to snap it every time they hear voices. The entities hate that and get shocked by it and will temporarily leave when the rubber band snaps onto their skin.
- Play the song "Amazing Grace" or sing it. The entities hate that song and will be repelled by it. Citing Psalm 23 from the Bible works too. (You can play these from YouTube or download them from the internet to play offline)

If that really works, then I would suggest you try playing these prayer loops from YouTube that loops for 2 hours these prayers that try to rout out demons and evil spirits. Perhaps if you loops these prayers in the background, it will ward off these entities or evil spirits or mind parasites? It doesn't hurt to try. If you or a loved one is suffering from voices or possession, this might be worth trying. You have nothing to lose.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... eliverance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=za1UAhpH8Z0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWs_C6rHop0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdWBdXY3CLo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa0gbiIGG0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2ZrrK2K6wA
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Winston »

Check this out. In the late 1800's, the great author, esotericist and philosopher Rudolf Steiner already posited in his books that mental illness and depression was caused by negative entities. He was way ahead of his time.
Born in 1861, Rudolf Steiner was an Austrian philosopher, social reformer, architect, economist and esotericist. Steiner gained initial recognition at the end of the nineteenth century as a literary critic and published philosophical works including The Philosophy of Freedom.

Very few scientists today are willing to explore metaphysics to examine life beyond ordinary perception in order to make a connection between the seen and the unseen. That said, Rudolf Steiner devoted much of his work to the task of peering behind the veil, sharing his insight into the deeper nature of life and of the world beyond, the world of the unseen.


Great comments.
RezBabe
4 days ago (edited)
A Brilliant presentation! Rudolf Steiner belief that negative entities may be the cause of human mental problems as "depression" is a radically different way that our contemporary "scientists" view depression. Depression according to modern science is caused by "Chemical imbalances" in the brain! But, no evidence of what is changed and to what degree is ever presented which makes the whole idea of depression as a source of income for Pharma Industry for mental disorders as ADHD, depression etc.

Steiner's view is likely to be closest to the real and underlying causes of depression and other mental problems/issues and yet the Scientific Priest classes will never agree to this possibility and they will call it voodoo science. At the same time, they never present any evidence as to what chemical has changed, to what degree and why!
apokalypse 2016
3 days ago
depressions and other mental problems are caused by demons .. Jesus made lots of exorcism and the demonic possessed were healed from their mental and physical illnesses !!! .. do some research in the bible ..
Followerofthe Way
4 days ago
Book of Enoch. 5:28 And now, the giants, who are produced from the spirits and flesh, shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, and on the earth shall be their dwelling. 29 Evil spirits have proceeded from their bodies; because they are born from men and from the Watchers is their beginning and primal origin; they shall be evil spirits on earth, and evil spirits shall they be called. 30 And the spirits of the giants afflict, oppress, destroy, attack, do battle, and work destruction on the earth, and cause trouble. They take no food, but nevertheless hunger and thirst, and cause offences. 31 And these spirits shall rise up against the children of men and against the women, because they have proceeded from them.
Anthony Emrick
3 days ago
Not the same thing... These are more like negative Psychic projections. They were let into this world by accident. They feed off of fear, stress, anxiety... they twist your thoughts into dark, negative, pessimistic, anger, hate, rage...they drain you of energy.. they make you feel weak, tired, sickly, fatigued, melancholy..
peanut butter cup
4 days ago
I love how talking about the possibility of demonic entities, Atlantis, biblical events like the Tower of Babel is considered silly and unscientific but schools are expelling students for saying there are only two genders.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Shemp »

Demons are evil spiritual entities. Spirit is another name for mind. Basically, "demon possessed" is old fashioned language which literally translates to modern language as "possessed by evil thoughts". For example, Cornfed is possessed by evil thoughts that all black people are inferior and criminal, which is equivalent to saying Cornfed is possessed by a racist demon.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3238
Joined: July 30th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by MrMan »

Shemp wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 10:52 pm
Demons are evil spiritual entities. Spirit is another name for mind. Basically, "demon possessed" is old fashioned language which literally translates to modern language as "possessed by evil thoughts". For example, Cornfed is possessed by evil thoughts that all black people are inferior and criminal, which is equivalent to saying Cornfed is possessed by a racist demon.
If it's a 'spiritual entity' than that is not the same thing as a mindset. An entity is a being that has consciousness. 'Spirit' might mean mindset or fervor in some instances, like 'school spirit'. But demons are not mere mindsets.

Some mental illness is caused by demons. I read an article that summarized some psychological literature on the advise of some psychologists for mentally ill patients who heard voices to negotiate with voices. One article had argued that the voices may actually be demons. Of course, some other authors criticized that idea. Some voices responded rather negatively toward reading scripture. One man's voices made a deal to leave him alone if he would stop studying the Bible and learn Buddhism for a certain period of time. The article wrote of how this would cut him off from the knowledge of the saving grace of God. This gentleman's blog was removed after he posted about demons and LGBT.
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Winston »

I agree MrMan. No dictionary defines "spirit" as "mind". I think Shemp is speaking out of his atheistic bias here, which is a movement from the 1700's to try to brainwash us to think that we are merely machines with no soul and that consciousness is an illusion. But that's been debunked so atheism is losing its popularity. Science is now moving toward pan psychism, aka pantheism. For more info see www.sheldrake.org.

There are parasites and bullies and leeches both in the physical world and spirit world. One thing people like Shemp don't consider is, if schizophrenia is caused by hallucinations from dysfunctional brain chemistry, and the hallucinations are random and come from nowhere, then why are the voices nearly 100 percent negative? Random hallucinations should cause voices that are 50/50 positive and negative, not always negative. Psychotherapist Jerry Marzinsky makes a good point about this and about why mental illness is caused by negative entities, not brain chemistry, in his interviews. See them here:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... +marzinsky





Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Winston »

Also according to Jerry Marzinsky, one way to repel voices and entities is to wear a rubber band around your wrist and snap it on your skin. For some reason, the entities hate that and will retreat from you at least momentarily. Another simple method is to play the song "Amazing Grace" or read Psalm 23 out loud.

Some "Amazing Grace" clips you can use.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... zing+grace
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 30764
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. Why are so many men and atheists, such as Shemp, so positively 100 percent sure that the spirit world doesn't exist? They seem so programmed, as if someone gave them this default beliefs that came in the box when they were born, and doesn't need to be proven or explained or justified. Very weird and stupid. Why is atheism and the belief that we are all biological machines with no soul, and that the spirit world doesn't exist, and consciousness outside of physical matter doesn't exist, etc. considered the DEFAULT belief that is assumed to be true and doesn't even need to be proven or defended? As though that were the default package that an "educated person" is supposed to be born with and everyone who disagrees is given the burden of proof to prove otherwise? That's stupid. Who made atheism and scientific materialism the absolute default view that is assumed true unless proven otherwise, and even when proven otherwise, is still clung to, as if atheism MUST always be right, even when it cannot explain the evidence or data? So stupid.

There is plenty of evidence of a spirit world and lots of data that suggest so. Yet this is all denied, no matter how legit or true, as though the atheists are programmed like computers to reject it, no matter what. It's very weird and mind controlled. No open mindedness or objectivity at all. This is especially true of the "card carrying skeptics".

It doesn't make sense. Why can't people think? Why are people so programmed? Especially Atheists, Christians, New Agers and even Truthers/Conspiracy Movement folks. No one really thinks, even if they think they are freethinkers or freespirits, because they oppose something out there, which is often a straw man, as in the case of atheists bashing religion.

You see that on this forum too. Atheist men who are programmed and act as though it were 100 percent certain that no spirit world exists, something they cannot possibly know. Why such extreme beliefs and closed mindedness and dogmatism? Why not just be HONEST and admit they don't know, or that it's possible the spirit world exists? Why be shut off completely to the possibility regardless of the evidence or examples? Totally illogical. I don't understand it. People don't make sense.

This isn't just about mental illness or demon/spirit possession. This is about a default atheistic world view that has never been proven, yet is assumed to be the default truth that needs no proof. Just like how Christian fundies assume the statement "The Bible is the word of God" to be a default truth, like 2+2=4, without any need to prove it or argue it logically. So weird. How can someone assume a default truth when it's never been proven and is not even logical or reasonable and doesn't even make sense? So strange. I don't get people.

For more on how Atheists falsely believe things that have never been proven, and have a hive mind about it, see Rupert Sheldrake's podcasts:

http://www.sheldrake.org
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Shemp »

You're the one denying the existence of the spirit world, not me. The spirit would is non-material. In other words, it exists only inside our minds, the subconscious mind in particular. It has no material existence outside our mind. That which has an external existence, outside of our mind, is by definition part of the material universe.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8220
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 11:52 pm
You're the one denying the existence of the spirit world, not me. The spirit would is non-material. In other words, it exists only inside our minds, the subconscious mind in particular. It has no material existence outside our mind. That which has an external existence, outside of our mind, is by definition part of the material universe.
That's not the usual definition of "material", but running with it, how do we know there aren't aspects of the material universe that mechanistic science can't currently describe, one of which constitutes that which is referred to as the "spirit world"?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8220
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 10:52 pm
For example, Cornfed is possessed by evil thoughts that all black people are inferior and criminal, which is equivalent to saying Cornfed is possessed by a racist demon.
Thus we learn that observing empirically true facts can be described as a form of demonic possession. Of course the entire American housing market is driven by the desire to live as far as away from blacks as possible, so these demons must really get around and possess even blacks themselves. You don't see blacks like Maxine Waters living in the ghetto.
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 12:05 am
Shemp wrote:
July 15th, 2019, 11:52 pm
You're the one denying the existence of the spirit world, not me. The spirit would is non-material. In other words, it exists only inside our minds, the subconscious mind in particular. It has no material existence outside our mind. That which has an external existence, outside of our mind, is by definition part of the material universe.
That's not the usual definition of "material", but running with it, how do we know there aren't aspects of the material universe that mechanistic science can't currently describe, one of which constitutes that which is referred to as the "spirit world"?
It's not the usual definition because the definitions are made by atheistic materialists, like Winston and you, who don't even recognize they are atheistic materialists.

If there are aspects of the material universe we don't understand, they are still aspects of the material universe. Everything is either material or spiritual, one or the other.
User avatar
Shemp
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1157
Joined: November 22nd, 2014, 7:45 pm

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 12:10 am
Shemp wrote:
July 12th, 2019, 10:52 pm
For example, Cornfed is possessed by evil thoughts that all black people are inferior and criminal, which is equivalent to saying Cornfed is possessed by a racist demon.
Thus we learn that observing empirically true facts can be described as a form of demonic possession. Of course the entire American housing market is driven by the desire to live as far as away from blacks as possible, so these demons must really get around and possess even blacks themselves. You don't see blacks like Maxine Waters living in the ghetto.
Many Americans of all races are indeed possessed by demonic lust for McMansions and other ostentatious displays of wealth. Desire to avoid inner city blacks is likely rational rather than demonic (I.e based on logical reasoning from possibly irrational demonic premises, such as demonic lust for real estate).
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8220
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: "Mental illness" = Demonic Possession?

Post by Cornfed »

Shemp wrote:
July 16th, 2019, 1:11 am
If there are aspects of the material universe we don't understand, they are still aspects of the material universe. Everything is either material or spiritual, one or the other.
Whatever the actual nature of reality, there would seem to be some value in making a distinction between what we think we currently understand and the influences on us that are apparent that we don’t understand, though they might well turn out to be part of a cohesive greater whole.
Desire to avoid inner city blacks is likely rational rather than demonic (I.e based on logical reasoning from possibly irrational demonic premises, such as demonic lust for real estate).
Yeah but where does such desire come from. Saying it is because blacks lower real estate prices is circular. It is more likely to be a rational desire not to be chimped out on and murdered for any or no reason, the schools not to be shit, the standards of public conduct not to be horrific etc.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Religion and Spirituality”