The voice of reason

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

The voice of reason

Post by Voice of Reason »

Hi everybody!

I joined this forum because most of what you guys say here resonates with me.

Even though I'm not American, I share many of your experiences here in Australia. But when I was in SE Asia the differences were overwhelming - I found the women there to be polite, humble, respectful, and open to friendship.

I am traveling long term starting July, and I look forward to all the things I will learn about other cultures. But I will also look forward to actually meeting some more decent women.

I stopped bothering with Australian women years ago - I would rather be single and lonely then waste my time and energy trying to form friendships with them.

Good luck with you all. I hope you all find the happiness that you are after!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Voice of Reason! You sure sound like a voice of reason. lol

What about Aussie backpacker girls who travel? Are they date-able?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Thank you!

In my travels I met backpackers from a wide variety of different countries, but for some reason I didn't come across any Australian females. But I will speculate.

In general I would imagine them to be open and interested in other cultures. This would make them more datable than the average Australian woman, but as long as they found you attractive. I am not sure whether they would be as picky as normal Australian women, or what traits (height, body, looks, nationality, accent, alpha, intellect...ect) they would find more important - I think that would come down to the individual and can't be generalized. In any case they would definitely be friendlier.

If they are traveling in groups of their friends from Australia, I would imagine them to be insular. You would only see them in Bali and Fiji because of the advertising, and maybe even in Thailand because they are sheep and everybody goes there. They would also stay in hotels, because they would consider themselves above backpacking.

But please don't take all this at face value, it is all speculation....I must stress this.

Sorry I can't be more helpful...when I travel again I hope to meet more Australian backpackers, and if I do I will write about it!

My user name "Voice of Reason" is mainly a reflection of the anti-feminism on this site. A voice of reason is, in essence, the complete opposite to feminism. But it also applies to pretty much everything else discussed on this board.
odbo
Veteran Poster

anglo women summed up in one video

Post by odbo »

One gem hidden amongst a pile of shit. In other words one real woman for every 25+ whores.

Notice how the woman is not exactly a fresh chicken! The percentage of real women shrinks with every year. The good ones will always be taken by age 20 if not younger.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What do you mean? Aussie backpackers stay in hostels all the time. They are the most frequent guests there that I've seen.

They are very friendly, but superficial. I'm like that too, in that I enjoy meeting new people, but you can't be good friends with too many people. No one has the time for that. Aussie girls are friendly, but it's mostly platonic. It's mostly a polite social and civil friendliness, not one with charm, flirting, mystery, etc. like you see on TV. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Re: anglo women summed up in one video

odbo wrote:One gem hidden amongst a pile of shit. In other words one real woman for every 25+ whores.

Notice how the woman is not exactly a fresh chicken! The percentage of real women shrinks with every year. The good ones will always be taken by age 20 if not younger.
I enjoy alot of your comment, and the videos and picture you post.

The funny thing about that video is that if a man "flashed" they would complain straight away and act offended, and maybe even file sexual harassment charges. Yet these women brag about it on television. They are proud that they are whores, and see nothing wrong with their disgusting behavior.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Winston wrote:What do you mean? Aussie backpackers stay in hostels all the time. They are the most frequent guests there that I've seen.
I don't know. Maybe I stayed at different places to you, or maybe because I went during the offseason. I have only spent five weeks traveling (so far), and only in SE Asia.
Winston wrote:They are very friendly, but superficial. I'm like that too, in that I enjoy meeting new people, but you can't be good friends with too many people. No one has the time for that. Aussie girls are friendly, but it's mostly platonic. It's mostly a polite social and civil friendliness, not one with charm, flirting, mystery, etc. like you see on TV. lol
That sounds about right. But there are also many unfriendly women (that don't travel much), who wouldn't give you the time of day. I have noticed it get worse the past decade.

I think Australia - socially - would be much like America, though not as bad. But it is getting more like America as time goes on.