Hello Everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Evergreen
Freshman Poster

Hello Everyone. I'm new to this forum.

Post by Evergreen »

I'm Evergreen. I'm North American and I hold a duel citizenships of U.S. and Canada. I was from New York state which is probably the highest state taxes in America. I'm currently living in Toronto. Some of you guys probably know me from other MGTOW forums. I knew about Winston a few years ago when he had his Geocities as his main site and his great articles. I discovered this forum from his new main site of happierabroad.com and I would have join earlier if I known it before. It's great to join this forum and I hope to contribute here from time to time when I'm free and learn from all you members in this forum.

Well, all I have to say to Winston and the rest of the forum members is to keep up the great work. I look forward to expatriate out of North America in the near future.

:)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome aboard! This is a great forum for free thinkers who think outside the box. I am sure you will enjoy it here!
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Hi Evergreen!

May your beer holster never be empty!