Introduction

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Introduction

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Hey guys. My name is Steve and I was recommended to join this website by a good friend. Had my fair share of toxic girlfriend's in the Anglo-sphere and wouldn't mind a decent girlfriend from overseas who has some decent values.

I'm interested in having deep discussions about subjects such as philosophy, the paranormal and metaphysical things like the nature of reality.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Introduction

Post by Lucas88 »

Welcome to the forum, dude!

I'm sure that here you'll fit right in.

What is it about Anglo females that you don't like?

What kind of foreign girl would you like to meet and what values do you cherish in a female?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Pixel Dude. It's refreshing to have someone interested in metaphysics here too, since most here are either Christian or Atheist. Metaphysical stuff is seen as too "New Agey" here, however, like everything else, New Age stuff contains truth but has been corrupted and twisted, as aware people know. So people "throw the baby out with the bathwater" and assume that just because some of it is false, that all of it must be too. Same with the Bible too. People are too lazy to seek out the truth in any system, since every system has been corrupted, so they dismiss it all out of hand.

Also, most guys who are able to understand HA and global dating are not into the paranormal or metaphysics, and most who are into the paranormal and metaphysics are not able to comprehend HA or global dating and have a mental block about it. So it's VERY RARE to find someone like you and me who can be open to both. Have you noticed this too?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
pe_limen
Freshman Poster

Post by pe_limen »

Hello everybody! I'm a newbie! Happy to be a part of a community!
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 4th, 2022, 4:57 am
Hey guys. My name is Steve and I was recommended to join this website by a good friend. Had my fair share of toxic girlfriend's in the Anglo-sphere and wouldn't mind a decent girlfriend from overseas who has some decent values.

I'm interested in having deep discussions about subjects such as philosophy, the paranormal and metaphysical things like the nature of reality.
What's your story anyways Steve? This forum is for those who have been abroad or intend to go abroad. From what I can see of your posts you've never set foot outside of England. And already you're made moderator. Did you hookwink @Winston?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Voyager1 wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 6:21 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

What's your story anyways Steve? This forum is for those who have been abroad or intend to go abroad. From what I can see of your posts you've never set foot outside of England. And already you're made moderator. Did you hookwink @Winston?
My story is none of your business. Are you now criticising Winston for his judgement? All because I offended your delicate sensitivities? :roll:

My intentions for joining this site are outlined in my introduction. I didn't hoodwink Winston into anything. I offered to help out as a moderator and that's what I've done. We all know you tried to sabotage my application, but I guess the joke is on you, as always :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
cordella.avi
Freshman Poster

Post by cordella.avi »

Hey there guys! Nice to meet you all !
glanmit
Freshman Poster

Post by glanmit »

Hi all, i am Glan! Nice to meet you guys
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mercer wrote:
April 1st, 2023, 12:12 pm
Voyager1 wrote:
January 8th, 2023, 6:21 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:

It is very suspicious that some random new guy was made into a moderator. Pixel--Dude also only gives warnings to people he doesn't like such as you and me. His friends on here can do anything they want and don't even get warned for it.
My friends can't do whatever they want. If they are out of order I will warn and ban them like anyone else. People have been warned for slandering Tsar or going too far with their insults. But like i said before. I am done giving a f**k what people think. If Winston is happy with what I'm doing then that's all that matters.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

hello everyone! I'm new here, I'm 21 years old, I live in London, I'm self-developing and I'd be happy to meet like-minded people here
Last edited by jeniferbet on April 24th, 2023, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.