Hello

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 12:18 am
@publicduende openly admits to cornholing at least two pinoy ladyboys in the Phillipines, so he's a faggot.
I don't consider myself a faggot because I got s*cked off by 2 biological males (who looked like cute girls). But even if I didn't "cornhole" the 2 ladyboys, I would still not hate gays.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

CaptainSkelebob wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 4:59 pm
You gotta be f***ing kidding fellas :lol: :lol:
Now we got a f***ing faggit here on HA
@CaptainSkelebob

WTF, alpha allience bro?!
What are you picking on him for?? You love banging faggot tranny ladyboyz yourself!
So get this little jewdeo christian batty boy a transgender operation and a fake GMO p***y, slap a wig on him, and bang his brains out until he can't even stand up straight!!! He's gonna love every minute of it!!!
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship between you two! It's gonna be the filthiest show in town!

I hate it when people say horrible hateful shit about women, but when it comes to faggots and ladyboys, just go for it: Follow your "degenerate instincts," TREAT THEM LADYBOYZ AND FAGS LIKE !@#$ AND THEY'LL COME RUNNIN'!!!
Faggots worship masculine alpha males and want to get cornholed (look at that faggot Jack Donovan who's buttfucking some mestizo, for example, and tries to steal all our old REH/Conan/Germanic barbarian aesthetics and then try to use it to lure alt-right incels into homosexuality), and that's why they're so mentally twisted and envy and hate real biological and spiritual women so much!
So help yourself to these ladyboys (as long as you stay well away form all my list of expat countries):
You'd be doing the world a favor to keep poor little house cats safe from this batty boy's unnatural lusts, which he's already admitted to in most of his first 3 posts!

Hell, Captain, aren't you sorry you weren't banging this little jewdeo christian homo bedwench before, instead of what happened with " fat bitch Denise"? viewtopic.php?p=390237#p390237
(Note to any BBW lurkers: I never called her a "fat bitch," I'm nice to women and also like big babes myself, that was CaptainSkelebob that done it: See the link above where he says it in his own words!! I dindu nuffin.)

Just make sure your new boyfriend/girlfriend get his tubes tied after he "transitions" for you so he doesn't spurt out any "non-binary" GMO kids, and make sure you keep him well away from any domesticated animals and livestock, especially cats!!!!!!!!!!
CaptainSkelebob wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 4:59 pm
Welcome to happy abroad you little sweetcorn miner :lol:
LOL, "sweetcorn miner?" I never heard that one before.
Last edited by WilliamSmith on February 11th, 2023, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 12:33 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
@publicduende openly admits to cornholing at least two pinoy ladyboys in the Phillipines, so he's a faggot.
I don't consider myself a faggot because I got s*cked off by 2 biological males (who looked like cute girls).
You don't "consider" yourself a faggot for getting sucked off by 2 biological males who looked like cute girls, but what you "consider yourself" has no bearing on the objective reality, since in fact you are a faggot, since (as you just said yourself) you are well aware that you did get sucked off by two biological males.
publicduende wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 12:33 am
But even if I didn't "cornhole" the 2 ladyboys, I would still not hate gays.
Not a problem! Me and my newfound friends and family abroad already all despise "gays" so passionately after seeing what they've done in the 2020s, we will more than make up for your lack of participation! :D

Happier Abroad is a force for good: We need free speech to get it clear where we can most harmoniously "co-exist separately," though I can say for my part in the 2020s that I have no objection at all if I happen to observe the youth taking the more "African" approach and brutally slaughtering faggots with machetes, shooting them with pistols and uzis etc, burning them alive with molotov cocktails and petrol-soaked tires, etc.
Being a bit of a softy, my own choice would have been painless chemical sterilization + deportation of all homosexuals from any healthy nation, but since white men (and unfortunately most Asian men, who I used to like and respect more than the lost whites) at this point seem to all be a bunch of worthless judaized cucks and faggots, I'll leave it to the Africans to provide the more "based" solutions to solving the global epidemic of homosexuality.
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 12:11 pm

Thanks! I have some questions when you are available, if that's alright?
No problem. Just ask via private message or in here and I'll help out any way I can.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 12:51 am
You don't "consider" yourself a faggot for getting sucked off by 2 biological males who looked like cute girls, but what you "consider yourself" has no bearing on the objective reality, since in fact you are a faggot, since (as you just said yourself) you are well aware that you did get sucked off by two biological males.
And it doesn't begin to graze your mind that what you called "the objective reality" is, in fact, your opinion?

If you were to consider anyone who entertained, even just once in their lives, in sexual acts with a person whom they are aware has a male biology, then the world's "gay" population would be a majority, not a minority.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 3:12 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 12:51 am
And it doesn't begin to graze your mind that what you called "the objective reality" is, in fact, your opinion?

If you were to consider anyone who entertained, even just once in their lives, in sexual acts with a person whom they are aware has a male biology, then the world's "gay" population would be a majority, not a minority.
All right, in that case, I'd like to correct myself:

In my previous post, I said:
Being a bit of a softy, my own choice would have been painless chemical sterilization + deportation of all homosexuals from any healthy nation..."
However, I take that back, and instead go 100% in on what I described as the African" approach: Brutally slaughtering faggots with machetes, shooting them with pistols and uzis etc, burning them alive with molotov cocktails and petrol-soaked tires, etc. I can see more and more clearly that this is obviously the right way to go. End of discussion.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 3:21 am
However, I take that back, and instead go 100% in on what I described as the African" approach: Brutally slaughtering faggots with machetes, shooting them with pistols and uzis etc, burning them alive with molotov cocktails and petrol-soaked tires, etc. I can see more and more clearly that this is obviously the right way to go. End of discussion.
For the sake of free speech, this forum would certainly let what you said above go. It's but a short jet of pee lost in the rain.

Some would say "the right way to go" would be to whack people who say such stupid, baseless things out the surface of the Earth. But then, it would still be an opinion.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 3:28 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 3:21 am
For the sake of free speech, this forum would certainly let what you said above go. It's but a short jet of pee lost in the rain.

Some would say "the right way to go" would be to whack people who say such stupid, baseless things out the surface of the Earth. But then, it would still be an opinion.
LOL, they're not "baseless," you're clueless how much the nations I like are arming themselves and literally passing more and more laws to outlaw and severely punish homosexuality, for the protection of the family in those nations.

But why not just "co-exist separately?" Isn't that a more positive application of the Happier Abroad philosophy?

Rest assured you're never going to see me showing up in the Phillipines at this point, Rodrigo "Punisher" Duterte fan as I may be.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 3:34 am
LOL, they're not "baseless," you're clueless how much the nations I like are arming themselves and literally passing more and more laws to outlaw and severely punish homosexuality, for the protection of the family in those nations.
That assumes that "the nations you like" are backwater Islamic or African countries. The rest of us is a bit busier discussing the relentless drift towards LGBTQ+ authoritarianism and wokeness, which is probably even more dangerous and disturbing than what you just said.
WilliamSmith wrote:
But why not just "co-exist separately?" Isn't that a more positive application of the Happier Abroad philosophy?

Rest assured you're never going to see me showing up in the Phillipines at this point, Rodrigo "Punisher" Duterte fan as I may be.
Not that Colombia or Ukraine doesn't have gay people. Let me know how your next visit to Afghanistan or Rwanda goes...
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Yohan wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 8:37 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 6:50 am
A bit about me: I'm a young man (mid twenties) and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm gay. Yes, I've seen some homophobic rhetoric here on this forum during my time as a lurker...
Welcome,
There is nothing to be ashamed being gay, and nowadays, in our crazy world, I feel already I have to be ashamed to be born as a white straight male.
I have nothing against people who are gay, but we have to understand that we are different. The way gay people are living is not my way of life...
I am not against them, but I am also not with them - I can only say, enjoy your life...
This Happier Abroad Forum is more about men from Western countries who are looking for contact with women from abroad....just my opinion,
but of course, everybody is welcome to join.
About myself, I am from Europe, straight man and living in Japan with my Japanese wife, and everybody in our family and our relatives are straight.
I don't know if you will find some stuff and information useful for you in this forum.
Well, check it out yourself, Welcome again!
Thanks! Y'all seem very nice and welcoming so far UwU what makes you say that I won't find helpful information here? Because I'm gay? Finding romance abroad is what I understand the message of this site to be. I'd have thought that it would be applicable to anyone. Just because the genitals of what I want are different to most if not all of the rest of the community doesn't change the general idea, does it?
Anyway, I'd love to hear more about your experience in Japan. It's somewhere I've always wanted to go. UwU how long have you lived there? Where in Japan are you currently staying? Do you like anime? I've done quite a bit of cosplay in the past, but I don't really bother with it now.
I am not familiar with the gay scene - not at all, because I am a straight man, interested ONLY into women who are also straight.

About this forum, I never saw anything here in those advertisments or comments from the site owner (Winston) that he has anything to promote or introduce for gay people.

I was also thinking, that gay people have their own internet forums and blogs worldwide, which of course offer information about the gay scene, but do not offer anything for straight people...

About Japan, I am living in Japan since more than 40 years, and while still working, I was living in Tokyo, but after retirement wife and I moved to Okayama province (located between Osaka and Hiroshima), we bought a condominium for us, a bit outside of Okayama-City - a lot of grenery, with hills, rivers and also the sea is not far away...
I am a technician, and not interested into anime, cosplay and such stuff. I am interested in travel in Asia and have a second home in Thailand, and I like motorcycle, have a big tool collection for all and everything, like to drive 4WD car on remote forest roads, also hiking on the hills near our home, also radio-amateur activity, interested in foreign languages....something like that...
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 3:41 am
That assumes that "the nations you like" are backwater Islamic or African countries.
"Developing," not "backwater." :)
And not Islamic, in my case. Most definitely African and Caribbean.
publicduende wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 3:41 am
The rest of us is a bit busier discussing the relentless drift towards LGBTQ+ authoritarianism and wokeness, which is probably even more dangerous and disturbing than what you just said.
LOL, well that's interesting: Can you point me toward these discussions "the rest of you" have been having about "the relentless drift towards LGBTQ+ authoritarianism and wokeness?"
And what do you mean that that's "even more dangerous and disturbing than what you just said"??? :?
You consider "LGBTQ+ authoritarianism" dangerous??
You're an interesting fellow.
WilliamSmith wrote:
Not that Colombia or Ukraine doesn't have gay people. Let me know how your next visit to Afghanistan or Rwanda goes...
I never had any interest in Ukraine. I have nothing against Colombia, but have mentioned Latin America's not for me for various reasons (tolerance for homosexuality in almost all those nations being #1), much as I like the black Caribbean islands.

Rwanda's a nice place these days, but not on my personal list.

I will indeed let the board know how my visits to nations I do actually like go. :)
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 4:17 am
LOL, well that's interesting: Can you point me toward these discussions "the rest of you" have been having about "the relentless drift towards LGBTQ+ authoritarianism and wokeness?"
And what do you mean that that's "even more dangerous and disturbing than what you just said"??? :?
You consider "LGBTQ+ authoritarianism" dangerous??
You're an interesting fellow.

I never had any interest in Ukraine. I have nothing against Colombia, but have mentioned Latin America's not for me for various reasons (tolerance for homosexuality in almost all those nations being #1), much as I like the black Caribbean islands.

Rwanda's a nice place these days, but not on my personal list.

I will indeed let the board know how my visits to nations I do actually like go. :)
You sound very confused, my friend. If you want a country that's totally intolerant towards homosexuality, chances are, it's gonna also be intolerant towards a bunch of other stuff, including basic freedoms and even the very notion of being friendly to white foreigners.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 5:44 am
You sound very confused, my friend. If you want a country that's totally intolerant towards homosexuality, chances are, it's gonna also be intolerant towards a bunch of other stuff, including basic freedoms and even the very notion of being friendly to white foreigners.
I've already been to the countries I want to move to: Otherwise I wouldn't want to move to them. :wink:

Also, you're dead wrong: A lot of them were actually very friendly toward "Westerners," and that view has only darkened precisely because of linking "Western" influence with the abomination of homosexuality!

This matter does not concern you, however:
Please stay in the Phillipines or some other pit of rotten sodomy, and leave us alone. Thanks! Bye. :)
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Aww jeez, there's a lot to respond to here. 🥺
I will do my best to respond to everyone.
Yohan wrote:
February 11th, 2023, 3:54 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Yohan wrote:
February 10th, 2023, 8:37 am
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
A bit about me: I'm a young man (mid twenties) and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm gay. Yes, I've seen some homophobic rhetoric here on this forum during my time as a lurker...
Welcome,
There is nothing to be ashamed being gay, and nowadays, in our crazy world, I feel already I have to be ashamed to be born as a white straight male.
I have nothing against people who are gay, but we have to understand that we are different. The way gay people are living is not my way of life...
I am not against them, but I am also not with them - I can only say, enjoy your life...
This Happier Abroad Forum is more about men from Western countries who are looking for contact with women from abroad....just my opinion,
but of course, everybody is welcome to join.
About myself, I am from Europe, straight man and living in Japan with my Japanese wife, and everybody in our family and our relatives are straight.
I don't know if you will find some stuff and information useful for you in this forum.
Well, check it out yourself, Welcome again!
Thanks! Y'all seem very nice and welcoming so far UwU what makes you say that I won't find helpful information here? Because I'm gay? Finding romance abroad is what I understand the message of this site to be. I'd have thought that it would be applicable to anyone. Just because the genitals of what I want are different to most if not all of the rest of the community doesn't change the general idea, does it?
Anyway, I'd love to hear more about your experience in Japan. It's somewhere I've always wanted to go. UwU how long have you lived there? Where in Japan are you currently staying? Do you like anime? I've done quite a bit of cosplay in the past, but I don't really bother with it now.
I am not familiar with the gay scene - not at all, because I am a straight man, interested ONLY into women who are also straight.

About this forum, I never saw anything here in those advertisments or comments from the site owner (Winston) that he has anything to promote or introduce for gay people.

I was also thinking, that gay people have their own internet forums and blogs worldwide, which of course offer information about the gay scene, but do not offer anything for straight people...

About Japan, I am living in Japan since more than 40 years, and while still working, I was living in Tokyo, but after retirement wife and I moved to Okayama province (located between Osaka and Hiroshima), we bought a condominium for us, a bit outside of Okayama-City - a lot of grenery, with hills, rivers and also the sea is not far away...
I am a technician, and not interested into anime, cosplay and such stuff. I am interested in travel in Asia and have a second home in Thailand, and I like motorcycle, have a big tool collection for all and everything, like to drive 4WD car on remote forest roads, also hiking on the hills near our home, also radio-amateur activity, interested in foreign languages....something like that...
Hello, Yohan. The site owner does not comprehensively state that the forum is designed for single straight western men seeking single women abroad. That is only part of the message. Happier Abroad's founder has a much broader message than that.

I'm a gay male, but I don't really feel like I fit in here in America. I want to move abroad and find happiness elsewhere. I was thinking initially that Mexico might be a good place to move, but I love a lot of things in Japan too like anime and things like that.

A technician sounds like an interesting profession. At the moment I'm out of work because of issues with my mental health, but previously I was a nurse. =^_^=

The Okayama province sounds beautiful from what you've described. I think the countryside is a lot better to live in than a city, don't you think? Where is your second home in Thailand? I wish I could afford to leave America 🥺
Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

WilliamSmith wrote:
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
Hello, everyone. I'm called James and I'm from the USA. I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you and having some discussions about politics, religion and finding love and happiness abroad.

A bit about me: I'm a young man (mid twenties) and I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm gay. Yes, I've seen some homophobic rhetoric here on this forum during my time as a lurker, but I'm thick skinned and can take it. So please don't hold back because I know I won't be lol.
@Mr. Mistoffelees

Ooooooooo, HELLO, baby! ***wink*** ***wink*** ***wink***

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!! (I mean that!!)

If you're thick-skinned, you're definitely in the right space, because you've reached one of the very few "islands of free speech" I've ever found on the net, LOL. I've never bothered actually participating on any other forum.

If you think you're the only homo on this forum though, rest assured that's not the case. I think actually damn near half the members are fags like yourself:

@CaptainSkelebob is "alpha as !@#$" but still proudly f***s the !@#$ out of ladyboys left and right, so he's a faggot too.

@Kalinago just posted some looney shit about ladyboys being "goddesses" that he likes balling, even though I'd thought he was claiming to be some kind of traditionalist before, but now we know: He's a faggot too.

Even 2 of my best friends on this forum who I really like also said they'd f***ed around with ladyboys (or would be willing to), but I'm tribalistic even with "friends" I never met before, so I won't name anymore names.
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
I'm religious. I've grown up in a Christian family and my parents take religion very seriously. I'm a biiiiiiiiig fan of Trump and I absolutely adore cats! 🥺 so I hope you people don't mind me talking about cats, because I'll be talking about them a lot.
@MrMan, you deserve this: You worship the evil satan-worshipping jews who hate Christianity and Jesus, and now here we have a homo talking about how he's a religious Christian, and calling himself "Mr. Mistoffelees," a dead-obvious play on "Mephistopheles," LOL!!!
No surprise to me, since I've been well aware most jewdeo christians are faggots for along time now, even if the abomination of catholic priests aren't as bad as the jews in that regard.
Mr. Mistoffelees wrote:
I agree with the Happier Abroad philosophy Winston talks about. I hate it here in America and can't relate to anyone at all. I'm pretty lonely and I spend most of my time gaming or watching movies. Even other gay people here in the US are like, sooooo annoying. Anyhow, it's good to meet all of you and I look forward to getting to know you all. ✌
I may've actually done some good groundwork for you in my threads on countries with least jewish influence (including where homosexuality is most encouraged, vs where it's outlawed). We'll never meet personally, but who knows? I may end up being a great resource for you, LOL!

Tell you what: I'll try to make a thread for you this very night, I'll call it something like "Best countries for faggots and kikes" so we can all find Happiness Abroad and "co-exist separately" to our mutual satisfaction. :D
Umm alright. Thanks for your welcome and your interesting contribution 👍

I am pretty thick skinned. I've seen a few people here can be a bit homophobic, but it's alright. I don't mind. I've heard it all before and my thoughts on homosexuality and the LGBTQ+ are a little more complex than other gay men in my country. I see myself as a lone wolf who doesn't really relate well to other gay people as I don't like getting pigeonholed into certain categories.

I saw some of the things you said about burning gay people with fire. That stuff made my butthole squeaky a little bit. I'd like to talk to you more about why you feel this way 😺 obviously without the conversation as emotionally charged as this one seems to be. I think a misconception homophobes make about gay people is that we want to f**k every man we see just because we are gay. That isn't the case.

I'm not coming here with the intention of converting everyone like John the Baptist. I just want to join some of the conversations about foreign countries, talk about cute stuff like cats =^_^= and hopefully make some new friends in the process.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”